Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Comparative cost Jennings vs Bowe vs Wallace?

1. -1
    FinHeaven VIP

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks

Comparative cost Jennings vs Bowe vs Wallace?

I expect us to recruit a high level WR free agent like Greg Jennings or Dwayne Bowe or Mike Wallace. I'm interested in learning which of the 3 is expected to command the biggest $ and how much per annum it is expected to cost. I guess Brandon Marshall's latest contract would provide a guide to the indicative cost.
    On a side note, it is interesting to see rumors that Hartline is looking for $5 - 6 million per annum. Seems a lot of money for a good average player. He could be getting his exit visa if the difference from Jennings/Bowe/Wallace is not too great.
    Quote Quote  

2. -2
    FinHeaven's Elite

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    South Carolinia
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Cam Wake 91PS4 Controller2013 Dolphins Logo1972 Dolphins Logo
    Jennings is prime target.

Not to sure Mike Wallace fits in with this offense, and Bowe is a good WR but not really all that good.

Deshaun Watson is the TRUTH!
    Quote Quote  

3. -3
    Seasoned Veteran

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Jersey
    Thanks / No Thanks
    My prediction is that the cheifs trade for or acquire Alex smith, then draft a left tackle and resign bowe. with the change to Reid I think the cheifs have that angle if, big if they get that fa QB.

So that would leave GJ and MW. I believe Wallace demands more money as he is younger not prone to injury and has produced more lately. Jennings fits the west coast offense better but the injuries really concern me... IMO Jennings gets between 7 and 9 per and Wallace 10.5 to 12 per season.

either way I would double up thru the draft depending on who falls but de and cb could be in play at 12 also. If we sign Jennings I think Patterson at 12 is the must pick, this guy will be a sick wr and I don't see all the hype with Allen. And he is the big over the top guy and Allen is more Brandon Marshall possession guy, which would be Jennings role here.

If we get Wallace, I draft best de/cb early and go with a bailey or Patton or swope later...

Thoughts?
    Quote Quote  

4. -4
    MIA#1

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Miami
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by NJPHINFAN79 View Post
    My prediction is that the cheifs trade for or acquire Alex smith, then draft a left tackle and resign bowe. with the change to Reid I think the cheifs have that angle if, big if they get that fa QB.

So that would leave GJ and MW. I believe Wallace demands more money as he is younger not prone to injury and has produced more lately. Jennings fits the west coast offense better but the injuries really concern me... IMO Jennings gets between 7 and 9 per and Wallace 10.5 to 12 per season.

either way I would double up thru the draft depending on who falls but de and cb could be in play at 12 also. If we sign Jennings I think Patterson at 12 is the must pick, this guy will be a sick wr and I don't see all the hype with Allen. And he is the big over the top guy and Allen is more Brandon Marshall possession guy, which would be Jennings role here.

If we get Wallace, I draft best de/cb early and go with a bailey or Patton or swope later...

Thoughts?
    bowe says he doesn't want to be back with the chiefs :o
    Quote Quote  

5. -5
    Seasoned Veteran

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Jersey
    Thanks / No Thanks
    As a comp.. Vincent jackson got something like 5 years 55 million last season from the bucks w 26 or so guaranteed

---------- Post added at 10:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:53 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by OyeDale305 View Post
    bowe says he doesn't want to be back with the chiefs :o
    money talks...
    Quote Quote  

6. -6
    FinHeaven VIP

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Long Island, NY
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Cam Wake 91Tannehill 172013 Dolphins Logo1972 Dolphins Logo
    Quote Originally Posted by NJPHINFAN79 View Post

Thoughts?
    Yeah Bowe was stung when the Chiefs didn't sign long term. I think he's overrated anyway. Much rather have Jennings.
    Quote Quote  

7. -7
    Seasoned Veteran

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Jersey
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Either way I want nothing to do with bowe... He strikes me as a I got paid now I'm content guy just my opinion thou. I'm no pro just stating my view of things
    Quote Quote  

8. -8
    MIA#1

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Miami
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by TealAttack13 View Post
    Yeah Bowe was stung when the Chiefs didn't sign long term. I think he's overrated anyway. Much rather have Jennings.
    bowe had cassel and middle school qbs throwing to him
    Quote Quote  

9. -9
    Scout Team

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Bowe is traditionally lazy, not comfortable giving him big dollars that will make him even more complacent.
    Quote Quote  

10. -10
    FinHeaven VIP

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Long Island, NY
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Cam Wake 91Tannehill 172013 Dolphins Logo1972 Dolphins Logo
    Quote Originally Posted by OyeDale305 View Post
    bowe had cassel and middle school qbs throwing to him
    Absolutely true. I don't know, there's just something I'm not convinced of. It's hard to explain further than there's just something that doesn't feel right.
    Quote Quote