Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Comparative cost Jennings vs Bowe vs Wallace?

1. -11
    MIA#1

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Miami
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by TealAttack13 View Post
    Absolutely true. I don't know, there's just something I'm not convinced of. It's hard to explain further than there's just something that doesn't feel right.
    im not going to get mad if we do get bowe.. i consider wallace or jennings over him, the only thing that does concern me about him if his head is going to be in the right place and be motivated.. we shall see
    Quote Quote  

2. -12
    If you ain't first, you're last!

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    South Carolina
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Tannehill 17Cam Wake 912013 Dolphins Logo
    So I guess Randy Moss is lazy too. Just because a receiver becomes frustrated with the ****hole offense and QB that's given to him, doesn't mean he is lazy. Bowe just wants a competent quarterback for a change.

Ill take any and all three receivers. They are all better than hartline and bess combined.
    "Fundamentals, technique, execution -- primary. Scheme -- secondary."

"We will incorporate an aggressive, up-tempo, attacking style in all three phases of the game."

"Our team will play with discipline, poise, and maximum effort."

"I want us to be the best tackling team in the NFL, the best team in pursuit, I want to take the ball away from other teams, I want to rattle the opposing quarterback every opportunity we get."

-- Joe Philbin 01/12

Quote Quote  

3. -13
    Scout Team

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Wallace takes the top off the defense. Then draft one in the first and another in the middle rounds. And a TE in the second. That should make us alot better offensively.
    Quote Quote  

4. -14
    Playoffs Please!!

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Any of the 3, and draft one WR with at least with a #2 pick will be fine with me.
    Quote Quote  

5. -15
    Student of the Game

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    SC
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Wallace will cost the most followed by Bowe then Jennings. I look at it this way Wallace has lights out speed and is the flashy option but I can't see us dishing out $10 million +. So I turn my attention to Bowe and Jennings. With Bowe he is going to want a big lengthy contract like a 4-5 year $8-$10 million a year. With Jennings his age makes it harder for him to get a big lengthy contract. He may get a 3 year $7 million a year deal.

The philosophy is to build through the draft so I would go with Jennings because you don't have to commit a lot of money and years. So you get a talented veteran with 2-3 good years and eventually the drafted WR or two, will take his place.
    Quote Quote  

6. -16
    PowerHungryMo'fo

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Hands down Wallace will cost the most I'm guessing Vincent Jackson money. Jenning is openly shopping himself and wants a retirement contract. See his sisters tweets.
    Bowes wants of Kansas City and Miami is his hometown. If he'll take less to live and work in Miami ala Reggie Bush (below market contract). Then Bowes to me is the choice.

I believe the wildcard is whether or not Jennings will take a realistic contract given his age and two consecutive years of declining production.
    Quote Quote