Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.



VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 8 of 15 FirstFirst ... 345678910111213 ... LastLast
Results 71 to 80 of 144

Thread: say it ain't so, Danny?

  1. -71
    miamitd13's Avatar
    Starter

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Feb 2005
    Posts:
    237
    vCash:
    1338
    Loc:
    Birmingham
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Austin Tatious View Post
    I don't think Danny got his money's worth on keeping it quiet. Danny also has awful taste in bitches. He couldn't do better than that slut?
    agreed, she's not arnold's maid, but close enough....
    Quote Quote  

  2. -72
    Roman529's Avatar
    Moon Runner / The 3 AM Crew

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Jul 2004
    Posts:
    33,203
    vCash:
    8523
    Loc:
    Colorado Springs, CO
    Thanks / No Thanks
    This should be a private issue.....men in France have numerous affairs and nobody thinks twice abou it. At least Dan owned up to it and supports the lady and his kid....also 90% of his kids are with his wife and he doesn't have 8 baby mama's like Cromartie of the Jests. Just saying.
    1. OG: Zack Martin, Notre Dame
    2. ILB: Chris Borland, Wisconsin
    3. TE: C.J. Fiedorowicz, Iowa
    4. DT: Daniel McCullers, Tenn
    5. FS: Kenny Ladler, Vanderbilt
    6. QB: Connor Shaw, South Carolina
    7. RB: Isaiah Crowell, RB, Alabama State
    Quote Quote  

  3. -73
    Roman529's Avatar
    Moon Runner / The 3 AM Crew

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Jul 2004
    Posts:
    33,203
    vCash:
    8523
    Loc:
    Colorado Springs, CO
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Austin Tatious View Post
    I don't think Danny got his money's worth on keeping it quiet. Danny also has awful taste in bitches. He couldn't do better than that slut?
    Her last name is Savaterre.....A good Italian woman knows how to cook....that comes first over looks, but she is not a dog like Arnold's maid.
    Quote Quote  

  4. -74
    uk_dolfan's Avatar
    Super Donator

    Status:
    Online
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Sep 2012
    Posts:
    6,048
    vCash:
    8957
    Loc:
    Northern Ireland, UK
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Playstation Logo
Gift received at 03-18-2014, 10:36 PM from DisturbedShifty
Message: I saw the PS controller so I figured you'd like the PS logo as well.1972 Dolphins LogoPS4 ControllerMike Wallace 11Cam Wake 91
    Sorry... but I seriously don't give a damn. He acted professionally on the field. Anything else particularly involving his personal relationships is his own business.
    Quote Quote  

  5. -75
    FinHeaven VIP

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    May 2009
    Posts:
    9,150
    vCash:
    31562
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Tannehill 17
Gift received at 02-24-2014, 02:26 PM from hooshoopsTannehill 17Tannehill 17
    I have a friend who had a few affairs. His marriage of 17 years was on the rocks, no longer even sharing the same bedroom. He and his wive decided to stay together until their son was done with HS, with both secretly seeing others. Was anyone wrong?

    Don't know but, in this case, seems to be working out, and who am I to question them?

    One of countless examples of what may have taken place. IMO, we have no right or reason to even have an opinion on Marino's personal life, and we know less than nothing about it.

    Phans make a mistake in thinking they know their idols personally from watching them play, and reading so much about them. Nothing could be further from the truth we do not know them at all, and that we should stay out of their personal lives.
    Quote Quote  

  6. -76
    Pro Bowler

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Nov 2004
    Posts:
    2,990
    vCash:
    3842
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Roman529 View Post
    This should be a private issue.....men in France have numerous affairs and nobody thinks twice abou it. At least Dan owned up to it and supports the lady and his kid....also 90% of his kids are with his wife and he doesn't have 8 baby mama's like Cromartie of the Jests. Just saying.
    OK that's the standard Marino must aspire to I guess. To be better than Cromartie from the Jets. Just saying. I wonder how many different ways The Jets can enter a thread here at Fin Heaven. Never seen a fan base so intoxicated by another team. I know you just picked a guy that happened to be a Jet, but talking about the Jets is tiring.
    It's time to be successful Coach Philbin. Have you decided what you should master yet? It's time to step up Mr. Tannehill, you're starting year three too.
    Quote Quote  

  7. -77
    Pro Bowler

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Nov 2004
    Posts:
    2,990
    vCash:
    3842
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Southbeach 2 View Post
    I have a friend who had a few affairs. His marriage of 17 years was on the rocks, no longer even sharing the same bedroom. He and his wive decided to stay together until their son was done with HS, with both secretly seeing others. Was anyone wrong?

    Don't know but, in this case, seems to be working out, and who am I to question them?

    One of countless examples of what may have taken place. IMO, we have no right or reason to even have an opinion on Marino's personal life, and we know less than nothing about it.

    Phans make a mistake in thinking they know their idols personally from watching them play, and reading so much about them. Nothing could be further from the truth we do not know them at all, and that we should stay out of their personal lives.
    That burden lies with the HERO. They make millions from popularity and fans and that comes with scrutiny. That's the turf. If you don't want the attention, don't construct your life around it.
    Quote Quote  

  8. -78
    RockyMtnPhinfan's Avatar
    FinHeaven VIP

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Aug 2006
    Posts:
    2,493
    vCash:
    1093
    Loc:
    Steamboat Springs
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Screw Dan Marino. Thanks for the almost-greatness.

    Maybe that's a bit harsh, but i am tired of fending off remarks by other fans about that era. Let's get on with the future.




    Reshad "GET IT ON" Jones
    gettin it on!
    Quote Quote  

  9. -79
    Awsi Dooger's Avatar
    Hall Of Famer

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Feb 2005
    Posts:
    6,221
    vCash:
    7258
    Loc:
    Las Vegas
    Thanks / No Thanks
    I don't know if it's related or not, but he never seems to smile fully or really open up the personality on CBS. All the other guys seem much more confident and relaxed. It's got to be tense and awkward, sitting on a CBS stage year after year, when it was a CBS employee and you've got to know the story will eventually leak.
    Quote Quote  

  10. -80
    TrinidadDolfan's Avatar
    1st Team All-Pro

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Mar 2006
    Posts:
    1,051
    vCash:
    1239
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Quote  

Similar Threads

  1. Come on Danny...
    By Sean in forum Miami Dolphins Forum
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 10-24-2010, 12:53 PM
  2. Danny Boy.....
    By RGF in forum Miami Dolphins Forum
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 12-12-2006, 06:06 PM
  3. Danny boy?
    By SR 7 in forum Miami Dolphins Forum
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 06-14-2006, 11:05 AM
  4. My new Danny sig.
    By feelthepain in forum Graphics Talk and Requests
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 05-26-2006, 10:43 PM
  5. I think with Danny............!!!!
    By mikefan22 in forum Miami Dolphins Forum
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 01-12-2004, 09:44 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •