Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Phinatics Free Agency Give or Take Game

1. -31
    FinHeaven VIP

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Tannehill 17
Gift received at 02-24-2014, 02:26 PM from hooshoopsTannehill 17Tannehill 17
    Quote Originally Posted by MexDolfan View Post
    I remember seeing the note just by the time Ireland expressed well of Brian and somehow said a 2 years period would allow to show his true potential to the league.
    When was that? I think Hartline going for over 1,000 yards kinda showed his potential.
    Quote Quote  

2. -32
    FinHeaven VIP

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Tannehill 17
    Quote Originally Posted by MexDolfan View Post
    Saludos a Miami, vengan cuando quieran.
    En el Proximo vuelo ! :Su casa es mi casa" Que Suerte a vivir ahi
    Quote Quote  

3. -33
    Waterlogged

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Southbeach 2 View Post
    En el Proximo vuelo ! :Su casa es mi casa" Que Suerte a vivir ahi
    Mira no se guillen que hay otros hispanos aqui tambien oite!
    Quote Quote  

4. -34
    FinHeaven VIP

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Tannehill 17
    Quote Originally Posted by MrEd View Post
    Mira no se guillen que hay otros hispanos aqui tambien oite!
    I'm Irish pal, and only understand about half of what my wife wrote. LOL She lived in , and loved Mexico. So, I brought her in for a Special Guest Appearance, which she enjoyed.
    Quote Quote  

5. -35
    Waterlogged

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    I'm Irish pal, and only understand about half of what my wife wrote. LOL She lived in , and loved Mexico. So, I brought her in for a Special Guest Appearance, which she enjoyed.
    Lol ah got ya. Irish are cool too.
    Quote Quote  

6. -36
    Waterlogged

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Yea when I lived in Phoenix (the second capitol of Mexico) for a couple years I visited Mexicali clubs and in San Luis many times. Was cool.
    Quote Quote  

7. -37
    FinHeaven VIP

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Tannehill 17
    Quote Originally Posted by MrEd View Post
    Lol ah got ya. Irish are cool too.
    I know we gotcha on beer, and maybe whiskey. When it comes to food, we are no match or even close.

Long live cilantro and jalapeno's !!! We even put them in corned beef & cabbage.
    Quote Quote  

8. -38
    Waterlogged

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    I know we gotcha on beer, and maybe whiskey. When it comes to food, we are no match or even close.

Long live cilantro and jalapeno's !!! We even put them in corned beef & cabbage.
    Yea I'm actually Puertorican so we use cilantro y achote, adobo, and goya products. I used to cook for the Mexican chicks in Arizona and they acknowledged our cooking even tops their's. But they all got their good. Hey don't sleep on our Rum either bro lol.
    Quote Quote  

9. -39
    Ryan tannehill...like a boss

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    richmond va
    Thanks / No Thanks
    you're not getting volmer for $5 mil per...not getting levitre for it either...whatever your comfortable with as guys value up the anty if they are the top dog guys at their respective positions...only way you'd get vollmer for that is if there was a medical red flag on his back you took a chance on...if he passes a physical $5 mil isn't gonna do it..

i don't think greg jennings is getting in the $10 mil range either...mike wallace yeah i definitely do...that 4 year difference in age is huge when it comes to a guys market...jennings i'm thinking $8 mil per

as for what i would do given those in house demands waive jake long good bye say good bye to bush make hartline and fasano and smith wait while you explore other options if they get a rediculous offer well then waive good bye to them also...

resign starks at $7 mil per over 3 years if you can get him to sign for that short a term resign clemons for 1 year $3 mil just enough that he likely doesn't get a better offer elsewhere even throw him a little bonus bone if need be watch hartlines market if it gets in the $7 mil range waive him good bye period talk with derek cox and keenan lewis to get a feel for their markets

most importantly don't be in a rush to sign your average football players...go get a guy or two that is a legitimate guy for big money and then decide off what you have left in house is a good value signing...if mike wallace is a target come correct with the offer as in double digits $10 mil per year...if jennings is the guy don't go over there with some $6 mil per offer go with what you are willing to do...if levitre or vollmer are targets come correct...get them in your building and lock it down...

supplement with the draft and those 5 picks in the first 3 rounds...no reason this team if resources are allocated properly and smartly can't turn the corner this offseason into a year in year out contender...and playoff participant
    hoops scoops 2012 season ..."in 2014 ryan tannehill etches his name in stone amongst the games elite qbs"..."ryan tannehill and andrew luck will carry the afc for the next decade plus the way peyton manning and tom brady have this last decade plus"
    Quote Quote  

10. -40
    FinHeaven VIP

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Tannehill 17
    Quote Originally Posted by hooshoops View Post
    you're not getting volmer for $5 mil per...not getting levitre for it either...whatever your comfortable with as guys value up the anty if they are the top dog guys at their respective positions...only way you'd get vollmer for that is if there was a medical red flag on his back you took a chance on...if he passes a physical $5 mil isn't gonna do it..

i don't think greg jennings is getting in the $10 mil range either...mike wallace yeah i definitely do...that 4 year difference in age is huge when it comes to a guys market...jennings i'm thinking $8 mil per

as for what i would do given those in house demands waive jake long good bye say good bye to bush make hartline and fasano and smith wait while you explore other options if they get a rediculous offer well then waive good bye to them also...

resign starks at $7 mil per over 3 years if you can get him to sign for that short a term resign clemons for 1 year $3 mil just enough that he likely doesn't get a better offer elsewhere even throw him a little bonus bone if need be watch hartlines market if it gets in the $7 mil range waive him good bye period talk with derek cox and keenan lewis to get a feel for their markets

most importantly don't be in a rush to sign your average football players...go get a guy or two that is a legitimate guy for big money and then decide off what you have left in house is a good value signing...if mike wallace is a target come correct with the offer as in double digits $10 mil per year...if jennings is the guy don't go over there with some $6 mil per offer go with what you are willing to do...if levitre or vollmer are targets come correct...get them in your building and lock it down...

supplement with the draft and those 5 picks in the first 3 rounds...no reason this team if resources are allocated properly and smartly can't turn the corner this offseason into a year in year out contender...and playoff participant
    I may be wrong on Volmer at $5-6M and/or Levitre at $5M. Volmer is 28, had the back issue, and is likely looking for a 5 year deal. Depending on the guaranteed money, I could see a $5-6M average getting a deal done. IMO, he's not a lot better than Winston.

Levitre is only 26 but, is a guard. I don't think any team is going to go much over the $5M.

I project these numbers based on this year's cap staying the same, with many teams over it and having to watch what they can spend. I really believe that this FA is going to be a buyer's market.
    Quote Quote