I like Warmack, Montee Ball and Stedman Bailey.
1. DeVante Parker, WR, Louisville
2. Ifo Ekpre-Olomu, CB, Oregon
4. Taiwan Jones, ILB, Mich State
5. Clayton Geathers, S, UCF or Adrian Amos, Penn State
5. Robert Myers, G, Tenn State
6. Marcus Hardison, DE/DT, Arizona State
I'd rather draft Lacy than Ball but other than that it is a decent draft. It's safe and if free agency lands some playmakers I could live with it.
not a fan of this mock.no G in the first and no RB in the 2nd.unless we trade back twice
Cannot see the Fins taking another O lineman with a first round pick. Even without Bush, the Fins have decent RB depth and cannot see them using another top pick for a RB. Like the Bailey pick,love the honey badger pick (though I have a feeling he would more likely be taken with the our 2nd pick in 3rd round, #82). Don't think Fauria will last to round 7.
Let's see how I did, a few months later. Not gonna change anything, wanna see how close I was.