Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.



VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 13 of 19 FirstFirst ... 89101112131415161718 ... LastLast
Results 121 to 130 of 187

Thread: FinHeaven Site Announcement

  1. -121
    Tupac Shakur's Avatar
    Picture Me Rollin'

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    May 2006
    Posts:
    662
    vCash:
    550
    Loc:
    Thugz Mansion
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Tupac supports Fin Heaven from Thugz Mansion
    Quote Quote  

  2. -122
    2413fanphins's Avatar
    Super Donator

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Mar 2006
    Posts:
    6,616
    vCash:
    2428
    Loc:
    Central iowa
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Tannehill 17
    Surprised how many people on here with thousands of posts havent donated. Id say thats the least you could do is throw even a lil cash if youve been around long enough to accumulate thousands of posts. Im broke as hell and can scrounge up some dough... cmon fellas.
    Quote Quote  

  3. -123
    Wildbill3's Avatar
    Misery Loves Company

    Status:
    Online
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Dec 2001
    Posts:
    25,154
    vCash:
    6778
    Loc:
    Kentucky
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Rebel AllianceSuperman logoXbox LogoPlaystation LogoSnakes!
    Quote Originally Posted by 2413fanphins View Post
    Surprised how many people on here with thousands of posts havent donated. Id say thats the least you could do is throw even a lil cash if youve been around long enough to accumulate thousands of posts. Im broke as hell and can scrounge up some dough... cmon fellas.
    absolutely. we are looking to raise about 2000 to cover the cost that isn't covered by VIP and the Ad revenue. if we can't hit that number, it's possible we may have to limit certain high bandwidth forums to VIP only.
    "I didn't feel like we had to score," Tannehill said. "I had the mindset we were going to score."

    Quote Quote  

  4. -124
    2413fanphins's Avatar
    Super Donator

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Mar 2006
    Posts:
    6,616
    vCash:
    2428
    Loc:
    Central iowa
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Tannehill 17
    I've donated twice, and I will donate again. the wife is done with nursing school, and when she gets a job, we will have double the income and I'll be sitting good to go on a donation. A bigger one than my previous ones to boot...

    I can't imagine not having this site to go to. I have a touch over 5,000 posts... finheaven has given much more to me than I have to it in those 5,000 posts...

    I can't imagine having twice or four times as many posts as I have now, and not having donated to the site...

    I will be donating again soon. thats a promise. applications went out today... hopefully it's a quick process. I almost feel like I should give this site more than my church, I am on here far more than I am at sunday mass!!!!
    Quote Quote  

  5. -125
    Wildbill3's Avatar
    Misery Loves Company

    Status:
    Online
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Dec 2001
    Posts:
    25,154
    vCash:
    6778
    Loc:
    Kentucky
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Rebel AllianceSuperman logoXbox LogoPlaystation LogoSnakes!
    Quote Originally Posted by 2413fanphins View Post
    I've donated twice, and I will donate again. the wife is done with nursing school, and when she gets a job, we will have double the income and I'll be sitting good to go on a donation. A bigger one than my previous ones to boot...

    I can't imagine not having this site to go to. I have a touch over 5,000 posts... finheaven has given much more to me than I have to it in those 5,000 posts...

    I can't imagine having twice or four times as many posts as I have now, and not having donated to the site...

    I will be donating again soon. thats a promise. applications went out today... hopefully it's a quick process. I almost feel like I should give this site more than my church, I am on here far more than I am at sunday mass!!!!
    Very Gracious of you man. You just earned a new badge, and I wish we had more around here that feel the same.
    Quote Quote  

  6. -126
    DisturbedShifty's Avatar
    Wort-wort-wort!!!

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Apr 2006
    Posts:
    6,279
    vCash:
    21889
    Loc:
    Pueblo, Colorado
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Xbox LogoHalo LegendaryGalactic Empire medalPlaystation LogoNintendo Logo
    What does it take to considered a "super" donator?
    Quote Quote  

  7. -127
    2413fanphins's Avatar
    Super Donator

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Mar 2006
    Posts:
    6,616
    vCash:
    2428
    Loc:
    Central iowa
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Tannehill 17
    Quote Originally Posted by Wildbill3 View Post
    Very Gracious of you man. You just earned a new badge, and I wish we had more around here that feel the same.

    I do too wildbill... and I'm going to work to help people feel the same way some of us do.

    Love the new badge. Can't wait to help again.
    Quote Quote  

  8. -128
    Wildbill3's Avatar
    Misery Loves Company

    Status:
    Online
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Dec 2001
    Posts:
    25,154
    vCash:
    6778
    Loc:
    Kentucky
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Rebel AllianceSuperman logoXbox LogoPlaystation LogoSnakes!
    Quote Originally Posted by DisturbedShifty View Post
    What does it take to considered a "super" donator?
    in the past we used to have a "premium" membership. it was 80 a year and felt more like VIP does today. these days, I tend to think of super donator as over 50 per year in donations.
    Quote Quote  

  9. -129
    DisturbedShifty's Avatar
    Wort-wort-wort!!!

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Apr 2006
    Posts:
    6,279
    vCash:
    21889
    Loc:
    Pueblo, Colorado
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Xbox LogoHalo LegendaryGalactic Empire medalPlaystation LogoNintendo Logo
    Quote Originally Posted by Wildbill3 View Post
    in the past we used to have a "premium" membership. it was 80 a year and felt more like VIP does today. these days, I tend to think of super donator as over 50 per year in donations.
    Ok. So I saw FFIC mention that there is a program where your donation can be used to give a regular member a VIP membership. If you gave 50 bucks, does that mean you can give two VIP memberships to regular members?
    Quote Quote  

  10. -130
    dan13's Avatar
    FinHeaven VIP

    Status:
    Online
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Feb 2004
    Posts:
    83
    vCash:
    1222
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Sent VIP payment in
    Quote Quote  

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 12-03-2006, 10:11 AM
  2. Ran across this site off a typo. Finheaven #51 out of 100...
    By FinsNCanes in forum Miami Dolphins Forum
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 12-02-2006, 11:02 PM
  3. Finheaven is the best site around.
    By Megatron in forum Questions and Suggestions Forum
    Replies: 79
    Last Post: 07-31-2005, 01:19 PM
  4. Finheaven is the best site around.
    By Megatron in forum Miami Dolphins Forum
    Replies: 78
    Last Post: 07-31-2005, 09:53 AM
  5. Finheaven Site
    By Bill C in forum General NFL Forum
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-27-2005, 04:36 PM

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •