Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 18 of 19 FirstFirst ... 13141516171819 LastLast

Thread: FinHeaven Site Announcement

1. -171
    I'm Ron Burgundy?

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Wisconsin
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Fin Fan in Cali View Post
    Is someone wants to mail a donation you can send it to:

Matthew Kent
    5035 Kirkwood Trail
    Titusville, FL 32780

Please put down your user name and if if it is for VIP and or donation or both. This goes directly to Matt aka Fin-atic the owner of the site.
    That's about an hour from me. If you are ever in Orlando, I'll buy you a beer.
    Quote Quote  

2. -172
    Perennial All-Pro

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Fort Lauderdale, FL
    Thanks / No Thanks
    I haven't been on FinHeaven in about a week. When I was last on, we were around 48%. Now we're at only 64%? That's pathetic. There's 3,010 registered usernames on this site. Of those, I'm sure there's duplicate accounts and other users and/or trolls who no longer post. Out of those, it's pretty safe to say that there's at least 800 unique members here who post regularly.

If everyone out of that 800 only gave $5 for the entire year, the debt would be taken care of and the site would operate at a $2,000 profit yearly. Stop being selfish. I haven't donated big amounts and I like to support the site, but truthfully, no one should have to donate big amounts. Why should others cover the cost of your entertainment? Everyone loves to come on here to debate and discuss all kinds of topics.

I'm all for requiring a $1 monthly or $1 quarterly fee to everyone for the right to have and maintain an account. What does the FinHeaven staff think about it? This sh*t ain't free, folks. Get off your ass and donate!
    Quote Quote  

3. -173
    Who pissed in your kool aide?

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Delray Beach, Florida
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Tannehill 171972 Dolphins Logo
    Quote Originally Posted by ROADRUNNER View Post
    Just away to bump it another $20.00, and im going to sponsor a member to join us in the VIP........
    (but still to pick) you can post here and say why you would like to join the VIP if you want, you might make me pick you.
    I would love to donate to the site as I said earlier on this thread, I'm in a situation where I have no income and am focusing on swearing in to my Army recruiter sometime soon or considering football in college. I would definitely frequent the VIP forum if I gained a sponsorship deal, as I post, and "lurk" on the forum every day. I am always looking for anything new on the Dolphins, and looking forward like no one else for March 12th lol! I can't wait for free agency to start, and it would be interesting to see what the VIP forum is like throughout that period as well. If I was granted a sponsorship, I would definitely make a good spirited contribution to the VIP forum.

"Sometimes when I close my eyes, I can't see."
    Quote Quote  

4. -174
    FinHeaven Elite

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Thephins.com
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by finomenal View Post
    I haven't been on FinHeaven in about a week. When I was last on, we were around 48%. Now we're at only 64%? That's pathetic. There's 3,010 registered usernames on this site. Of those, I'm sure there's duplicate accounts and other users and/or trolls who no longer post. Out of those, it's pretty safe to say that there's at least 800 unique members here who post regularly.

If everyone out of that 800 only gave $5 for the entire year, the debt would be taken care of and the site would operate at a $2,000 profit yearly. Stop being selfish. I haven't donated big amounts and I like to support the site, but truthfully, no one should have to donate big amounts. Why should others cover the cost of your entertainment? Everyone loves to come on here to debate and discuss all kinds of topics.

I'm all for requiring a $1 monthly or $1 quarterly fee to everyone for the right to have and maintain an account. What does the FinHeaven staff think about it? This sh*t ain't free, folks. Get off your ass and donate!
    As a business move that would be a bad Idea so I hope FH doesn't do that because then they would lose quality members to other free sites. I mean if facebook charged 1$ a month, there would be a new social media site that would take its place. People hate to pay for something they can get free somewhere else, even if its just 1$. Plus you have young members who dont have access to their parents account and simply cant pay
    Quote Quote  

5. -175
    BELIEVE

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    The Golden State
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Trophies
    1972 Dolphins LogoSnakes!Cam Wake 91Tannehill 17
    Another 25 bucks sent your way. Keep up the good work everyone! Let's fill up this bar guys! Finheaven is definitely worth it!
    I just try to be myself, whatever that is. I don't think about how I'll be remembered. I just want to be consistent over a long period of time. That's what the great players do.
    -Dan Marino
    Quote Quote  

6. -176
    Super Moderator

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Aberdeen
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Arsenal shield

Props 2u

Quote Originally Posted by CalDolFan10x14 View Post
    Another 25 bucks sent your way. Keep up the good work everyone! Let's fill up this bar guys! Finheaven is definitely worth it!
    Thank's again, we will get there slower than i thought but we will get there..............
    Quote Quote  

7. -177
    Super Moderator

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Aberdeen
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Arsenal shield
    Quote Originally Posted by AFCMiamiEast View Post
    I would love to donate to the site as I said earlier on this thread, I'm in a situation where I have no income and am focusing on swearing in to my Army recruiter sometime soon or considering football in college. I would definitely frequent the VIP forum if I gained a sponsorship deal, as I post, and "lurk" on the forum every day. I am always looking for anything new on the Dolphins, and looking forward like no one else for March 12th lol! I can't wait for free agency to start, and it would be interesting to see what the VIP forum is like throughout that period as well. If I was granted a sponsorship, I would definitely make a good spirited contribution to the VIP forum.
    And up the ladder she goes.............
    Quote Quote  

8. -178
    Perennial All-Pro

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Fort Lauderdale, FL
    Thanks / No Thanks

FinHeaven Site Announcement

Quote Originally Posted by Had Done View Post
    As a business move that would be a bad Idea so I hope FH doesn't do that because then they would lose quality members to other free sites. I mean if facebook charged 1$ a month, there would be a new social media site that would take its place. People hate to pay for something they can get free somewhere else, even if its just 1$. Plus you have young members who dont have access to their parents account and simply cant pay
    I could be wrong, but I think it would do the opposite and keep out some of the riff raff. And about your comment concerning young members, kids ask their parents for things all the time that cost way more than $4 a year. It can be done.
    Quote Quote  

9. -179
    Super Moderator

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Aberdeen
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Arsenal shield
    Keep up the good work boy's, were getting there, every $5 help's.................
    Quote Quote  

10. -180
    RIP Gary Moore

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Temecula, Ca.
    Thanks / No Thanks

FinHeaven Site Announcement

Thanks to those that have and continue to support the site!

Thanks to Like2God for the great Avatar/Sig!

Quote Quote