Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Sounds like Greg Jennings wants to reunite with Joe Philbin in Miami

1. -31
    '72 Perfection!

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Miami
    Thanks / No Thanks
    I would certainly would love to see Jennings in a Miami Dolphins uniform! Show the man the money!
    -

Next to Marino's fake spike touchdown to Ingram, the hook-and-ladder play comes in second. What a beauty.

_
    Quote Quote  

2. -32
    Just Win, Baby

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Tannehill 17Dolphins Homer
    This sounds like what Karlos Dansby did, he always knew he was going to be a Dolphin.
    Quote Quote  

3. -33
    Perennial All-Pro

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Columbus, OH
    Thanks / No Thanks
    If Ireland is really serious about adding playmakers to the offense and making this offseason count, then he will Sign Jennings (Or Wallace), re-sign Hartline, AND draft a WR in round 1 or 2.
    Quote Quote  

4. -34
    Pro Bowler

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    I'd like to see them resign Hartline get Jennings & draft a wr on day 1 or 2.

This will be Wallace's 2nd contract, he is the type of player you want to draft not bring in.
    He got those gaudy stats in the Steelers O with Big Ben scrambling around and then heaving it deep. Those stats probably won't come with him if he signs here. I watch all the steelers games, there is a reeason they gave the big money to their other WR and not Wallace.
    Quote Quote  

5. -35
    '72 Perfection!

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Miami
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolph N.Fan View Post
    If Ireland is really serious about adding playmakers to the offense and making this offseason count, then he will Sign Jennings (Or Wallace), re-sign Hartline, AND draft a WR in round 1 or 2.
    Freaking A.
    Quote Quote  

6. -36
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by SkapePhin View Post
    You think a good organization like Pittsburgh would just let a young playmaker in his prime walk if he really had potential going forward? It's not like the Steelers are stacked at receiver like the Packers... Heck, Hartline had more yards than Wallace in 2012.

Wallace is way overrated on this forum
    Teams lets talented players that they cant afford go all the time. How can you not know this?
    Quote Quote  

7. -37
    Pro Bowler

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by SkapePhin View Post
    I don't understand the fascination with Mike Wallace. He isn't a complete WR. He's just a speed guy. Like a better Ginn or Gates. Sorry, but I'd rather look for that speed guy in the draft than spend all that money on a one trick pony. Jennings seems to be better value in FA.

When a team like the Steelers lets you walk, that kind of means something in my book.
    THE REASON THE STEELERS LET HIM WALK , is because they have a WR (that they just gave a big contract to (BROWN) and they dont need 2 wrs doin the same thing ,i mean they both play the same poss , and do almost the same route running (going deeeep) and they really couldnt afford to pay BOTH GUYS BIG MONEY. its not that they didnt wont to keep Wallace , its that Wallace wanted to get paid , and pitts just couldnt put upthe big money for both WRs.

Quote Quote  

8. -38
    Seasoned Veteran

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolph N.Fan View Post
    If they sign Jennings or Wallace (or Bowe) AND re-sign Hartline, I can all but guarantee you they will not take a WR in round 1 or, most likely, the first 2nd rounder either.
    Quote Quote  

9. -39
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    this offseason is about upgrading the wr position. bringing in a talent like jennings is #1, Hartline is a f/a and if he's looking for #1 money and does not accept a hometown discount, see ya. raw size and speed can be had in this draft, and if we are able to draft patterson at 12 then Ertz with our 2nd, im all for not showing hartline the money.
    Quote Quote  

10. -40
    Atila - the freshmaker.

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Los Angeles, CA
    Thanks / No Thanks
    He says he wants to be here... that tells me nothing. What if he wants to be here but has to be paid $10mil/yr?

Did he go on and say "I'm willing to play for Miami for a big discount because that's how much I want to play for the Fins!!" No he said nothing like that, he wants to play here AND get paid as much as possible.

So, it doesn't really mean anything to us, from our point of view, at this point. Just sayin', don't get your hopes up just cause he vocalized that he wants to play here. All things equal, I'd say a lot of players would like to play in Miami.

www.DiamondandDesign.com
    Quote Quote