Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: PS4 To be unveiled on 2-20-13

1. -11
    Rookie

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    cant wait!
    Quote Quote  

2. -12
    I Don't Play . .That's Y I Failed P.E.

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Fort Liquordale
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Nintendo LogoDolphin2013 Dolphins Logo1972 Dolphins Logo
    Beast of a system. 8 GB GDDR5, 2 teraflops, harddrive, cloud, updated controller . . . . really produced some nice visuals, especially this early on. Also stated it will be released Holiday 2013

Negatives: No PS3 BC, no look at the console and no price announcement. With everything they put into this badboy, I'm thinking $499.99. But this thing is definitely future proof. Not a day one purchase for me, but I'll get one eventually.
    Quote Quote  

3. -13
    The Fluke

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Lakeland, FL
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Kdawg954 View Post
    Beast of a system. 8 GB GDDR5, 2 teraflops, harddrive, cloud, updated controller . . . . really produced some nice visuals, especially this early on. Also stated it will be released Holiday 2013

Negatives: No PS3 BC, no look at the console and no price announcement. With everything they put into this badboy, I'm thinking $499.99. But this thing is definitely future proof. Not a day one purchase for me, but I'll get one eventually.
    Same here. I'm going to stick to PC gaming for a while, especially with no backwards compatability.

Valandui's Weekly Music Video

Conducting From the Grave: The Rise
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RYQ2aKgXafw
    Quote Quote  

4. -14
    Wort-wort-wort!!!

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Pueblo, Colorado
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Halo LegendaryGalactic Empire medalXbox LogoPlaystation LogoNintendo Logo
    Quote Originally Posted by Kdawg954 View Post

\
    The rumor is there will be two price points. Same for the new Xbox. It suppose to go for $499 and $599. So take that for what you will. And I too agree, I will not be buying this thing until the next year when I get my tax returns.
    Quote Quote  

5. -15
    Fat Kid

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Sony stocked dropped wih the announcement. People in the West freaked for awhile, throwing up all sorts of theories as to why. While i havent seen any sort of official reason why, i read an article that jogged my memeory.

In asian cultures the symbol for 4 is either exactly or extremely familiar to the symbol for death. When they have to, say, pour 4 drinks they pour 2, then pause, then pour the final 2. Like how many people avoid walking under ladders or breaking mirrors, many still avoid the number 4.

Anyways, amusing move by Sony.
    "I'm not here to be a distraction," Pouncey said.
    http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/10...ogical-testing
    Quote Quote  

6. -16
    The Fluke

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Lakeland, FL
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Spesh View Post
    Sony stocked dropped wih the announcement. People in the West freaked for awhile, throwing up all sorts of theories as to why. While i havent seen any sort of official reason why, i read an article that jogged my memeory.

In asian cultures the symbol for 4 is either exactly or extremely familiar to the symbol for death. When they have to, say, pour 4 drinks they pour 2, then pause, then pour the final 2. Like how many people avoid walking under ladders or breaking mirrors, many still avoid the number 4.

That's crazy. Still looks like a pretty awesome system, though.
    Quote Quote  

7. -17
    The Fluke

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Lakeland, FL
    Thanks / No Thanks
    One thing is for sure, though. With 8 gigs of unified memory, no one will be able to use the "limited RAM" excuse anymore when their games are poorly designed for the system. *cough* Bethesda *cough*
    Quote Quote  

8. -18
    Pro Bowler

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Lakeland, FL
    Thanks / No Thanks

Re: PS4 To be unveiled on 2-20-13

Quote Originally Posted by Spesh View Post

I heard this too which is why until yesterday I thought it could get a non number name. In Japan they can release it as Sony PS 2+2
    Quote Quote  

9. -19
    G.O.A.T

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Bethesda will show Fallout 4 as their next big game and Im on the fence for day one purchase. Games like Watch Dogs and now Assassins Creed: Black Flag Oct. 29 on ps4!! (they leaked that on accident) I might just get it. Supposedly every Big developer is working on a ps4 title so the list of games will grow.

PS they will show the box or maybe circle shaped (orbis??) at E3. No need to show everything in the Feb conference. Overall great presentation and showed what most people want to see first. Content.
    Quote Quote