Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Question On What Is Known About Logo/Uniform Change

1. -31
    Seasoned Veteran

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    BILLINGS, MONTANA
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by houtz View Post
    I'm on my phone so I apologize for the "no thanks". I think you nailed the logo. ****ing love it!

Thanks bro! I know it's too late but, I will still can wish and pray right. Hey Houtz, I remember you told in an earlier post about the unis about the logo on the sleeves I removed them. Number on front and back with name plate on both. Logo will strictly be on the helmet. Fresh look. Like the Bills. I love the tweak and unis.

GO DOLPHINS!!

2012 STANLEY CUP CHAMPIONS LOS ANGELES KINGS!!
    Quote Quote  

2. -32
    Brady Slayer

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Washington DC
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by PASQUALE View Post
    Okay thanks Skape. I don't have Illustrator but, bro you been doing this more than me I just do it for fun and my side hobby so I thank you man. Let you bro you my brother a very good ******* designer have you ever thought about doing it as a job. Skills like yours and Shifty are over the top. Thanks again!!!!
    You have been doing some good tweaks bro. If you like doing it, you should really start to try using some vector programs like Illustrator. It takes some getting used to at first, but the program is a lot more powerful for this kind of thing. Here is an open source vector software: http://inkscape.org
    Quote Quote  

3. -33
    Pro Bowler

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    San Francisco, CA
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Nublar7 View Post
    Here is the Jaguars new logo:

Wow, good job Jaguars. That's an excellent redesign. They retain their team's identity while unquestionably improving their logo and look. I'd be really happy if I was a fan of that team... right now I don't have nearly the same faith that the Dolphins will do that good of a job. God, here's hoping.
    Quote Quote  

4. -34
    Seasoned Veteran

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    BILLINGS, MONTANA
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by SkapePhin View Post
    You have been doing some good tweaks bro. If you like doing it, you should really start to try using some vector programs like Illustrator. It takes some getting used to at first, but the program is a lot more powerful for this kind of thing. Here is an open source vector software: http://inkscape.org
    Thanks Skape. Cool bro.
    Quote Quote  

5. -35
    Brady Slayer

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Washington DC
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Semedi View Post
    Wow, good job Jaguars. That's an excellent redesign. They retain their team's identity while unquestionably improving their logo and look. I'd be really happy if I was a fan of that team... right now I don't have nearly the same faith that the Dolphins will do that good of a job. God, here's hoping.
    The main problem with that logo is that its an illustration, not a logo. It is a definite improvement over the previous logo (which I really didn't like all that much) because it no longer looks deformed, but it is still way to intricate to perform well as a logo in my opinion. This is the first time I have ever seen a logo with such detailed shading going on. It is practically unheard of. It is a solid illustration though and the colors are much nicer.
    Quote Quote  

6. -36
    Underpaying All Free Agents

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    New York, New York
    Thanks / No Thanks
    My thoughts exactly on the shading on the Jaguar logo Skape. Sure it looks good on a piece of foam core in a boardroom, but when stitched onto hats or blankets or jackets, that bit of shading will likely be darker looking due to needing to use separate thread colors and that jaguar will become a raccoon.

I hope the Jaguars reveal is the first domino in other teams revealing their logos, because the anticipation is killing me.

The Miami Dolphins: Your home for QBs weeping in the fetal position since 1999.
    Quote Quote