Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Question On What Is Known About Logo/Uniform Change

1. -21
    Seasoned Veteran

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    BILLINGS, MONTANA
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Casas9425 View Post
    Looks the same to me.
    Because it is the same the only difference is: they widen the mouth, added teeth, darken the eye and nose, fixed the ear, changed the spots, and lighten the top half and added a white lower. This would take less than 30 minutes tweaking on PS or PIXLR. I like it easy and simple ie the Lions. The Dolphins should do the same tweak the one we currently have and bring back the retro colors and keep every element for tradition and history and it will look my tweaks below. Easy simple and nice looking. God I can only hope and pray they do. But, they won't.

Last edited by PASQUALE; 02-05-2013 at 07:55 PM.

GO DOLPHINS!!

2012 STANLEY CUP CHAMPIONS LOS ANGELES KINGS!!
    Quote Quote  

2. -22
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by PASQUALE View Post
    Because it is the same the only difference is: they widen the mouth, added teeth, darken the eye and nose, fixed the ear, changed the spots, and lighten the top half and added a white lower. This would less than 30 minutes tweak on PS or PIXLR. I like it. The Dolphins should the same tweak the one we currently have and bring back the retro colors and keep every element and it will look my tweaks below. Easy simple and nice looking. God I can only hope and pray they do.

Pasquale I think from what Mike Dee has said about the changes your recent effort here might have nailed it there or thereabout.
    Quote Quote  

3. -23
    Seasoned Veteran

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    BILLINGS, MONTANA
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by jamvinny View Post
    Pasquale I think from what Mike Dee has said about the changes your recent effort here might have nailed it there or thereabout.
    Thanks Jamvinny. I have been a fan now 31 years and I want something I would buy not a ******* sperm whale and hotel sign. It's bad enough to be call a fish fan but a *** fish fan and I will probably have to kill someone in process. I am old school. I still have my old Marino Wilson Jersey with the retro logo and blue green aqua jersey also a white one. God I miss those unis.

Like these:

and
    Last edited by PASQUALE; 02-05-2013 at 08:21 PM.
    Quote Quote  

4. -24
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Thanks Jamvinny. I have been a fan now 31 years and I want something I would buy not a ******* sperm whale and hotel sign. It's bad enough to be call a fish fan but a *** fish fan and I will probably have to kill someone in process. I am old school. I still have my old Marino Wilson Jersey with the retro logo and blue green aqua jersey also a white one. God I miss those unis.
    I too miss those unis. It looks very likely we get back to the old school retro look.
    Quote Quote  

5. -25
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Nice job man...I would be happy if the new logo is similar to yours. Thanks!!
    Quote Quote  

6. -26
    Pay the man!

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Pennyslvania
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Because it is the same the only difference is: they widen the mouth, added teeth, darken the eye and nose, fixed the ear, changed the spots, and lighten the top half and added a white lower. This would take less than 30 minutes tweaking on PS or PIXLR. I like it easy and simple ie the Lions. The Dolphins should do the same tweak the one we currently have and bring back the retro colors and keep every element for tradition and history and it will look my tweaks below. Easy simple and nice looking. God I can only hope and pray they do. But, they won't.

I'm on my phone so I apologize for the "no thanks". I think you nailed the logo. ****ing love it!
    Quote Quote  

7. -27
    Brady Slayer

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Washington DC
    Thanks / No Thanks

Question On What Is Known About Logo/Uniform Change

I think you are underestimating the effort that went into the jags logo. Definitely ain't just a photoshop tweak.

They built if from scratch with Illustrator. They had to make some very specific design choices. They definitely cleaned up the original design a ton to create this design.
    Quote Quote  

8. -28
    Scout Team

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Fairfield, CT
    Thanks / No Thanks

Question On What Is Known About Logo/Uniform Change

It's funny to me what some of you consider "retro"...the Marino stuff above was the first step away from the classic look...

THIS is retro...

Last edited by dirwuf; 02-05-2013 at 10:50 PM.
    Quote Quote  

9. -29
    Seasoned Veteran

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    BILLINGS, MONTANA
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by SkapePhin View Post
    I think you are underestimating the effort that went into the jags logo. Definitely ain't just a photoshop tweak.

They built if from scratch with Illustrator. They had to make some very specific design choices. They definitely cleaned up the original design a ton to create this design.
    Okay thanks Skape. I don't have Illustrator but, bro you been doing this more than me I just do it for fun and my side hobby so I thank you man. Let me tell you bro, you my brother are a very good ******* designer have you ever thought about doing it as a job. Skills like yours and Shifty's are over the top. Thanks again!!!!
    Last edited by PASQUALE; 02-06-2013 at 12:29 AM.
    Quote Quote  

10. -30
    Seasoned Veteran

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    BILLINGS, MONTANA
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by dirwuf View Post
    It's funny to me what some of you consider "retro"...the Marino stuff above was the first step away from the classic look...

THIS is retro...

OH YES BRO. That is what I am shooting for. See I was not around in that era but old school to me is from 1966 to 1996. So when Danny came in 83 we still had our old retro logo and unis. But, I understand and I want what you want as well.
    Quote Quote