Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now

Thread: UCF Nation's Mock Draft: Part Two

Threaded View

1. -1
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Miami
    Thanks / No Thanks

Draft UCF Nation's Mock Draft: Part Two

Free Agency: Greg Jennings, Reggie Bush, Brain Hartline, Randy Starks, Jared Cook, & Sean Smith.

2013 NFL Draft:

1) Corradelle Patterson, WR TENN- Talented, raw prospect that is worth the first round pick. With some grooming from Greg Jennings, he can be the franchise receiver for years to come.
    2-a) Desmond Trufant, CB, Washington- Shut down corner Miami needs to run opposite of Sean Smith. With our pathetic secondary, Trufant is a big body who can contribute from day one.
    2-b) Alex Okafor, DE, Texas- Great prospect that can be put in as DE depth with Cameron Wake and Oliver Vernon.
    3-a) Stedman Bailey,WR, WVU- Keyword: Explosive. He is my man crush for the 2013 draft. Look up his highlights, and you will see why.
    3-b) Brennan Williams, OT, North Carolina-Great right tackle that can replace Martin as he shifts to the left. He has had injury issues but I see him being a great value pick if he remains healthy.
    4) Jordan Reed, TE, Florida- Seam-threat TE out team needs to run with Jared Cook. His blocking is an issue, but he reminds me alot of Aaron Hernandez (which I personally believe will be his role if he came to Miami, anyway.)
    5) EJ Manuel, QB, FSU- Back-up to Tannehill in case of injury. He has interesting mechanics and could even be flipped for a pick down the line if he turns out to be a potential starter in the NFL for teams that desperately need a QB.
    6) Brandon Bishop, FS, N.C. State- Secondary depth, just taking the best body on the board at this point. I may change this to a RB pick if Bush is not resigned.
    7) Caleb Sturgis, K, Florida- Dan the Man's replacement. Carpenter needs to go. Miami could have been in the play-offs if this guy had done his job this season, not worth the 3 Million+ a season to miss field goals.
    Last edited by UCF Nation; 02-04-2013 at 10:49 PM.
    Miami Dolphins '13: 0-0-0
    Quote Quote