Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.



VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 24

Thread: Jeff Ireland interview

  1. -11
    Wildbill3's Avatar
    Misery Loves Company

    Status:
    Online
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Dec 2001
    Posts:
    25,048
    vCash:
    5920
    Loc:
    Kentucky
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Rebel AllianceSuperman logoXbox LogoPlaystation LogoSnakes!
    with the issues i'm seeing with chrome it might be time to use firefox for a while.
    Quote Originally Posted by miasmaFIN View Post
    I use Google Chrome and i cannot watch any of the videos on miami's website. This is the only site i have this problem with and it started about a couple months ago? Am i the only one?
    "I didn't feel like we had to score," Tannehill said. "I had the mindset we were going to score."

    Quote Quote  

  2. -12
    kloud_9's Avatar
    Seasoned Veteran

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Jul 2011
    Posts:
    772
    vCash:
    1147
    Loc:
    Shreveport,La
    Thanks / No Thanks
    I wish...i knew how it felt to go deep in the playoffs
    Quote Quote  

  3. -13
    Rookie

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Mar 2006
    Posts:
    15
    vCash:
    1170
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Wildbill3 View Post
    with the issues i'm seeing with chrome it might be time to use firefox for a while.
    I'm using Firefox and the video doesn't come up. The media page opens and I can select Ireland's Interview, but the video doesn't appear when the next page opens.
    Quote Quote  

  4. -14
    Wildbill3's Avatar
    Misery Loves Company

    Status:
    Online
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Dec 2001
    Posts:
    25,048
    vCash:
    5920
    Loc:
    Kentucky
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Rebel AllianceSuperman logoXbox LogoPlaystation LogoSnakes!
    Quote Originally Posted by russst View Post
    I'm using Firefox and the video doesn't come up. The media page opens and I can select Ireland's Interview, but the video doesn't appear when the next page opens.
    make sure you have the latest firefox, flash player, and java on your computer. then if that doesn't work, test it with IE. if it still doesn't work, you need to do a virus check.
    Quote Quote  

  5. -15
    SR 7's Avatar
    Waterlogged

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Feb 2006
    Posts:
    8,755
    vCash:
    1184
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Wait, Ireland at the 4:30 range mentions, "as i have always said guys that get 20 yards" bla bla bla win games...REALLY JEFF??

    So you want guys that get 20 yards because they win you games so you draft the following...

    Wilford
    Bess
    Fasano
    NaNae
    D. Thomas
    Odrik
    Jerry
    Martin
    Wallace

    ETC ETC ETC ETC

    NOT 1 of those playres are fast, not 1 contribute to speed or to 20 yard plays, NOT A SINGLE ONE has EVER gotten more than 20 yards once in a 4-5 game stretch.

    This is hwy he is still employed, he completely BS the **** out of things to make them sound Gravy and Ross just listens instead of watching wiht his eyes to see how it doesn't relate to his history.
    Quote Quote  

  6. -16
    SkapePhin's Avatar
    Brady Slayer

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    May 2002
    Posts:
    19,733
    vCash:
    25476
    Loc:
    Washington DC
    Thanks / No Thanks

    Jeff Ireland interview

    Quote Originally Posted by SR 7 View Post
    Wait, Ireland at the 4:30 range mentions, "as i have always said guys that get 20 yards" bla bla bla win games...REALLY JEFF??

    So you want guys that get 20 yards because they win you games so you draft the following...

    Wilford
    Bess
    Fasano
    NaNae
    D. Thomas
    Odrik
    Jerry
    Martin
    Wallace

    ETC ETC ETC ETC

    NOT 1 of those playres are fast, not 1 contribute to speed or to 20 yard plays, NOT A SINGLE ONE has EVER gotten more than 20 yards once in a 4-5 game stretch.

    This is hwy he is still employed, he completely BS the **** out of things to make them sound Gravy and Ross just listens instead of watching wiht his eyes to see how it doesn't relate to his history.
    Only 4 of those were even drafted, most you listed were acquired via FA or trade.

    The ones you didn't list that have speed to pick up chunk yardage include:

    Reggie Bush
    Brandon Marshall
    Lamar Miller
    Clyde Gates
    Rishard Matthews

    It doesn't mean these guys all ended up being playmakers, but they do have the speed and skills to create 20 yard plays.
    FIRE FAILBIN


    Joe Philbin, PowerPoint Guru (Not Head Coach Material)
    Philbin ... put it all together in a PowerPoint presentation. Everything about that presentation had to be perfect.

    If any PowerPoint slide had a spelling or grammar mistake, any typo, any scheme error, that was my responsibility, just like a teacher, Philbin said.
    Quote Quote  

  7. -17
    SR 7's Avatar
    Waterlogged

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Feb 2006
    Posts:
    8,755
    vCash:
    1184
    Thanks / No Thanks
    he hits on Vernon being young and has room to grow bulk/size wise, HOLY **** YOU BABOON DON"T YOU SEE HE LACKS SPEED ALREADY AND IS A BAD PASS RUSHER? NOW YOU WANT HIM TO GET BIGGER AND SLOWER AND STIFFER/ TO DO WHAT? MAKE HIM A USELESS DE?

    this man is obsessed with big guys, he shoudl be in the damn weight lifting sport not NFL.

    **** evne Rugby would tickle his belly more.

    My predictions, Miller and Mathews can have blow out seasons next year. mathews was my favorite but not sure why they barely gave him game time wiht that pathetic core.
    Quote Quote  

  8. -18
    Nublar7's Avatar
    FinHeaven Administrator

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Aug 2003
    Posts:
    35,170
    vCash:
    129542
    Loc:
    120 mi west of Costa Rica
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Jurassic World2013 Dolphins Logo
    Quote Originally Posted by SR 7 View Post
    Wait, Ireland at the 4:30 range mentions, "as i have always said guys that get 20 yards" bla bla bla win games...REALLY JEFF??

    So you want guys that get 20 yards because they win you games so you draft the following...

    Wilford
    Bess
    Fasano
    NaNae
    D. Thomas
    Odrik
    Jerry
    Martin
    Wallace

    ETC ETC ETC ETC

    NOT 1 of those playres are fast, not 1 contribute to speed or to 20 yard plays, NOT A SINGLE ONE has EVER gotten more than 20 yards once in a 4-5 game stretch.

    This is hwy he is still employed, he completely BS the **** out of things to make them sound Gravy and Ross just listens instead of watching wiht his eyes to see how it doesn't relate to his history.
    First off, over half the players you listed as Jeff having "drafted" were not drafted by the Dolphins.

    Secondly you list three lineman so of course they aren't going to be posting multiple 20+ yard plays.

    Third you claim not one has ever had multiple 20 yard plays during a 4-5 game stretch, though Bess has accomplished this just this past season during his last 4 games as he had a 21 yard reception against the 49ers and a 39 yard reception against the Seahawks. Also, guess what SR7? Bess had FOUR straight games with at least one play of 20+ yards between September 6th and October 7th just this season. The reason I am giving you Bess' stats to totally destroy your argument is because he was just the first player on your list that is still on the team. A quick Google search will show that not only has Bess done many times what you claim he has never done, but so has Fasano and yes even Daniel Thomas. The only one spreading BS is you SR7.

    Quote Quote  

  9. -19
    Waterlogged

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Jan 2011
    Posts:
    1,050
    vCash:
    1108
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Reggie is def not coming back
    Quote Quote  

  10. -20
    SR 7's Avatar
    Waterlogged

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Feb 2006
    Posts:
    8,755
    vCash:
    1184
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Nublar7 View Post
    First off, over half the players you listed as Jeff having "drafted" were not drafted by the Dolphins.

    Secondly you list three lineman so of course they aren't going to be posting multiple 20+ yard plays.

    Third you claim not one has ever had multiple 20 yard plays during a 4-5 game stretch, though Bess has accomplished this just this past season during his last 4 games as he had a 21 yard reception against the 49ers and a 39 yard reception against the Seahawks. Also, guess what SR7? Bess had FOUR straight games with at least one play of 20+ yards between September 6th and October 7th just this season. The reason I am giving you Bess' stats to totally destroy your argument is because he was just the first player on your list that is still on the team. A quick Google search will show that not only has Bess done many times what you claim he has never done, but so has Fasano and yes even Daniel Thomas. The only one spreading BS is you SR7.
    Okay, name the last one Bess had that was a game changing play?
    Name the last 20 yard TD catch he had.
    Name the last time Fasano had a catch over 20 yards becuase this year alone he had only 1 catch over 10 yards, they were all BELOW 10 yards.

    Whether he drafted or not, he SIGNED them, picked them to play for his team. Thats the point.

    I listed linemen because he claims he believes in the need to have players create 20 yard plays but yet he never invested in players that do that. Thats my point. Must everything be handed on a platter for one to understand hte "point and principle."
    Quote Quote  

Similar Threads

  1. Jeff Ireland Combine Interview 2/21
    By DzakkH13 in forum Miami Dolphins Forum
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 02-22-2013, 03:12 AM
  2. Jeff Ireland Interview..seems like he has a clue
    By tical in forum Miami Dolphins Forum
    Replies: 45
    Last Post: 02-01-2011, 08:24 PM
  3. Jeff Ireland Interview
    By FinAtic8480 in forum Miami Dolphins Forum
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 08-03-2010, 12:44 PM
  4. Jeff Ireland interview
    By hemidemon in forum Miami Dolphins Forum
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 05-14-2009, 09:30 AM
  5. Jeff Ireland Interview
    By X-Pacolypse in forum Miami Dolphins Forum
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 07-17-2008, 08:02 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •