Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.



VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 115

Thread: Take a break from the predictions and laugh a little...

  1. -21
    Fintastic2124's Avatar
    Pro Bowler

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Apr 2010
    Posts:
    1,347
    vCash:
    2095
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by nyjunc View Post
    I bet those same fans wish they could make the playoffs consistently again. Once you are in almost any team can win, 9-7 and 10-6 teams have won the last 3 SBs and all 3 have played during WC weekend. If you don't get in you don't have a chance.
    dont you have enough defending to do on TGG?
    Prov 3:6
    : in all your ways acknowledge him, and he will make your paths straight.
    Quote Quote  

  2. -22
    Bingit's Avatar
    Starter

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Sep 2011
    Posts:
    212
    vCash:
    34676
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by nyjunc View Post
    Remember that QB has more playoff wins under his belt than the Miami franchise from 1995-2012

    Quote Originally Posted by nyjunc View Post
    why you must you always take a shot? just enjoy the fact that you have ahd Brady and this great run.
    ^ Just change "Brady and this great run" to buttfumble and his buttfumble. LoL!!!

    Good luck with that!
    Quote Quote  

  3. -23
    Ben Had's Avatar
    Average Fan

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Mar 2004
    Posts:
    956
    vCash:
    3611
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Fintastic2124 View Post
    dont you have enough defending to do on TGG?
    It's been pretty enjoyable watching him get his azz handed to him steadly today over there. He still beleves he's a super fan and everyone else doesnt know what they are watching
    Quote Quote  

  4. -24
    nyjunc's Avatar
    Hall Of Famer

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Mar 2004
    Posts:
    27,963
    vCash:
    19194
    Loc:
    New York
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Trophies
    Blog Entries:
    1
    It's nice to have fans
    Quote Quote  

  5. -25
    jared81's Avatar
    Waterlogged

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Apr 2007
    Posts:
    4,850
    vCash:
    1097
    Loc:
    orlando
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by nyjunc View Post
    I sure had fun and I look forward to more in the future. You would think phin fans who haven't seen a playoff win since 2000 and a title game app since 1992 would be happy to have the success the jets have had but i guess you are content w/ never contending.


    as far as title game participants, I have been following this game since 1981 and I can name every title game loser since then.

    '81: SD, Dal
    '82: NYJ, Dal
    '83: Sea, SF
    '84: Pitt, Chi
    '85: Mia, LA Rams
    '86: Cle, Wash
    '87: Cle, Min
    '88: Buf, Chi
    '89: Cle, LA Rams
    '90: LA Raiders, SF
    '91: Den, Det
    '92: Mia, SF
    '93: KC, SF
    '94: Pitt, Dal
    '95: Ind, GB
    '96: Jax, Car
    '97: Pitt, SF
    '98: NYJ, Min
    '99: Jax, TB
    '00: Oak, Min
    '01: Pitt, Phi
    '02: Ten, Phi
    '03: Ind, Phi
    '04: Pitt, Atl
    '05: Den, Car
    '06: NE, NO
    '07: GB, SD
    '08: Bal, Phi
    '09: NYJ, Min
    '10: NYJ, Chi
    '11: Bal, SF
    '12: NE, Atl
    only a true loser would know this. face it, in the history of the afc east, you are the 4th best team. you hate the patriots so much because before they were good, you two were argueably the two worst teams. now it is clear who's worse.
    Quote Quote  

  6. -26
    nyjunc's Avatar
    Hall Of Famer

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Mar 2004
    Posts:
    27,963
    vCash:
    19194
    Loc:
    New York
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Trophies
    Blog Entries:
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by jared81 View Post
    only a true loser would know this. face it, in the history of the afc east, you are the 4th best team. you hate the patriots so much because before they were good, you two were argueably the two worst teams. now it is clear who's worse.
    A true football fan you mean.

    I respect the Pats, I don't live in the 70s and 80s when Miami was relevant. Miami and Buf have been the bottom feeders for a long time now but fire up that Delorean and head back to the 70s to make yourself feel better.
    Quote Quote  

  7. -27
    jared81's Avatar
    Waterlogged

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Apr 2007
    Posts:
    4,850
    vCash:
    1097
    Loc:
    orlando
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by nyjunc View Post
    A true football fan you mean.

    I respect the Pats, I don't live in the 70s and 80s when Miami was relevant. Miami and Buf have been the bottom feeders for a long time now but fire up that Delorean and head back to the 70s to make yourself feel better.
    look at the standings buddy. the jest are a bottom feeder.
    Quote Quote  

  8. -28
    nyjunc's Avatar
    Hall Of Famer

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Mar 2004
    Posts:
    27,963
    vCash:
    19194
    Loc:
    New York
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Trophies
    Blog Entries:
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by jared81 View Post
    look at the standings buddy. the jest are a bottom feeder.
    is the fan of a team that has made 1 playoff app since 2002 and 1 playoff win since 2000 talking trash?
    Quote Quote  

  9. -29
    AquaInferno's Avatar
    Pro Bowler

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Sep 2005
    Posts:
    2,336
    vCash:
    2223
    Loc:
    Lakeland, FL
    Thanks / No Thanks

    Re: Take a break from the predictions and laugh a little...

    Quote Originally Posted by nyjunc View Post
    I sure had fun and I look forward to more in the future. You would think phin fans who haven't seen a playoff win since 2000 and a title game app since 1992 would be happy to have the success the jets have had but i guess you are content w/ never contending.


    as far as title game participants, I have been following this game since 1981 and I can name every title game loser since then.

    '81: SD, Dal
    '82: NYJ, Dal
    '83: Sea, SF
    '84: Pitt, Chi
    '85: Mia, LA Rams
    '86: Cle, Wash
    '87: Cle, Min
    '88: Buf, Chi
    '89: Cle, LA Rams
    '90: LA Raiders, SF
    '91: Den, Det
    '92: Mia, SF
    '93: KC, SF
    '94: Pitt, Dal
    '95: Ind, GB
    '96: Jax, Car
    '97: Pitt, SF
    '98: NYJ, Min
    '99: Jax, TB
    '00: Oak, Min
    '01: Pitt, Phi
    '02: Ten, Phi
    '03: Ind, Phi
    '04: Pitt, Atl
    '05: Den, Car
    '06: NE, NO
    '07: GB, SD
    '08: Bal, Phi
    '09: NYJ, Min
    '10: NYJ, Chi
    '11: Bal, SF
    '12: NE, Atl
    God bless the Internet
    Quote Quote  

  10. -30
    nyjunc's Avatar
    Hall Of Famer

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Mar 2004
    Posts:
    27,963
    vCash:
    19194
    Loc:
    New York
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Trophies
    Blog Entries:
    1
    '
    Quote Originally Posted by AquaInferno View Post
    God bless the Internet
    Actually the internet has hurt my memory b/c it's so easy to look things up now but I didn't look this up.
    Quote Quote  

Similar Threads

  1. Anyone else get a laugh out of this?
    By DisturbedShifty in forum Beasts of the AFC East
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-12-2012, 07:04 PM
  2. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-19-2010, 05:22 PM
  3. Had to Laugh
    By Dphins4me in forum Political | War Forum
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 07-28-2010, 08:02 PM
  4. This should get a laugh....
    By Talos in forum The Lounge
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 09-27-2005, 03:09 PM
  5. Replies: 82
    Last Post: 04-15-2004, 12:24 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •