Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Take a break from the predictions and laugh a little...

1. -51
    InRegioneCaecorum RexEstLusces

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Zombieland (lookn4 Myles)
    Thanks / No Thanks

HOMERISM

Well, "perception is reality" It's just adorable how your "reality" is at odds with most everyone else's "reality" on 2 sites that couldn't be more at odds. Keep on keepin on.

Quote Quote  

2. -52
    Hall Of Famer

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    New York
    Thanks / No Thanks
    it is a very small percentage of posters, the bottom of the barrel on both sites,

Keep creating multiple accounts to attack me, I love that you are so consumed w/ me as sad as it is.
    Quote Quote  

3. -53
    InRegioneCaecorum RexEstLusces

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Zombieland (lookn4 Myles)
    Thanks / No Thanks

PATHETIC

I know it's hard for you to believe that most everyone at this point on TGG have figured out that Sanchez has never been good and now is the worst starter in the league.. at this point, many over there have also, through the perspective of hindsight, have determined that at best the jest of a few years past was "fools gold." As to me, I have one acct here and one account on TGG where I rarely post and have never posted anything in response, reply or reaction to you, period.

Really, when it comes to being dense, the slums of Rio de Janeiro have nothing on you.

Quote Quote  

4. -54
    Hall Of Famer

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    New York
    Thanks / No Thanks
    I don't care what average fans think, they are the same people who would have been bashing Flacco a month ago. Fans sway in the wind, I understand that which is why most people disagree w/ me and that's ok. If no agrees w/ me it doesn't mean I am wrong, I think for myself, I don't need espn or other "experts" to tell me how to think like the average fan does.
    Quote Quote  

5. -55
    Pro Bowler

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks

Take a break from the predictions and laugh a little...

So you can insult people by calling them bottom of the barrel and disrespect their football opinion by calling them averge fans? Yet when anyone says anything to you you report it to the mods immediately.

Interesting.
    Quote Quote  

6. -56
    Pro Bowler

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks

Take a break from the predictions and laugh a little...

People don't sway in the wind, they change opinion based on what hapens on the field in front of them rather than hold on to this tiny sliver of somewhat success extrapolate it out and stand by it no matter what empirical evidence is put in front of them.

And you're the one calling people average fans. The fact that this irony has not punched you in the head yet is really not surprising.
    Quote Quote  

7. -57
    Hall Of Famer

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    New York
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by teemu7 View Post
    So you can insult people by calling them bottom of the barrel and disrespect their football opinion by calling them averge fans? Yet when anyone says anything to you you report it to the mods immediately.

Interesting.
    I am constantly attacked on here and I rarely report anything. The only times that I do report are when folks cross the line and it is in the best interests of the board not myself, I can take any insults you gusy throw out but others shouldn't have to be subjected to the nonsense spewed by some of you.

Quote Originally Posted by teemu7 View Post
    People don't sway in the wind, they change opinion based on what hapens on the field in front of them rather than hold on to this tiny sliver of somewhat success extrapolate it out and stand by it no matter what empirical evidence is put in front of them.

And you're the one calling people average fans. The fact that this irony has not punched you in the head yet is really not surprising.
    They sway, a month ago Flacco scuked, now he's "elite". When a team wins 2 or 3 in a row they are playoff and SB bound, when they lose 2-3 in a row they suck and want the #1 draft pick. Look at the last 3 B champs, one was 9-7 the others were 10-6.

GB 3-3 their last 6 reg season games
    NYG 3-5 their last 8
    Bal 1-4 their last 5 games

I guarantee you if you check boards of those teams fans they were humping ship when they were struggling, sometimes players and teams struggle, sometimes they haqve bad seasons. It doesn't mean you start over by firing and trading everyone. In some situations it makes sense but most Jet fans want to fire Rex, it makes no sense.
    Quote Quote  

8. -58
    Waterlogged

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    orlando
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by nyjunc View Post
    I am constantly attacked on here and I rarely report anything. The only times that I do report are when folks cross the line and it is in the best interests of the board not myself, I can take any insults you gusy throw out but others shouldn't have to be subjected to the nonsense spewed by some of you.

They sway, a month ago Flacco scuked, now he's "elite". When a team wins 2 or 3 in a row they are playoff and SB bound, when they lose 2-3 in a row they suck and want the #1 draft pick. Look at the last 3 B champs, one was 9-7 the others were 10-6.

GB 3-3 their last 6 reg season games
    NYG 3-5 their last 8
    Bal 1-4 their last 5 games

I guarantee you if you check boards of those teams fans they were humping ship when they were struggling, sometimes players and teams struggle, sometimes they haqve bad seasons. It doesn't mean you start over by firing and trading everyone. In some situations it makes sense but most Jet fans want to fire Rex, it makes no sense.
    Who said Flaco is elite? He had a great post season, that doesn't makeup for years of inconsistent play, yet. You are confusing his agent and teammates with the rest of us.
    Quote Quote  

9. -59
    Hall Of Famer

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    New York
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by jared81 View Post
    Who said Flaco is elite? He had a great post season, that doesn't makeup for years of inconsistent play, yet. You are confusing his agent and teammates with the rest of us.
    Many people are saying it just like they did w/ Eli last year, fans and the media sway with the wind.
    Quote Quote  

10. -60
    I like your style Dude

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Northern Virginia
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Cam Wake 91Tannehill 172013 Dolphins Logo
    Quote Originally Posted by jared81 View Post
    Flacco being elite has been a hot topic on sports talk radio the last few days. Some are saying he is (Merrill Hoge says he's the best QB in the league), others have said he isn't yet (Sedano and crew).

---------- Post added at 03:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:12 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by nyjunc View Post
    Many people are saying it just like they did w/ Eli last year, fans and the media sway with the wind.
    I don't really have an opinion on whether Flacco is elite or not but since he has won playoffs games in each of his first five seasons, including the SB, I don't think it's unreasonable to discuss whether he is elite or not. It would be one thing if he had less of a track record than what he currently possesses.

Quote Quote