Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: North Korea releases video showing US city under attack prior to nuclear tests.

1. -1
    Brady Slayer

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Washington DC
    Thanks / No Thanks

North Korea releases video showing US city under attack prior to nuclear tests.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worl...er-attack.html

What is their thinking with all this? What do they gain by swatting at the hornet's nest?
    FIRE FAILBIN

**If the Dolphins make the playoffs, this sig will become HIRE PHILWIN**
    Quote Quote  

2. -2
    Uwe Von Schamann's Bastard Son

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Stupid bastards......just little yip dogs barking, with no ass at all to back it up

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
    Quote Quote  

3. -3
    They looked like strong hands.

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Albuquerque, NM
    Thanks / No Thanks
    They have China's support, so they are trying to gain credibility. At some point they are going to cross the line, and China won't be willing to provide the support necessary for North Korea to defend itself. Many pants will be soiled in North Korea when that day comes...

If I could take your pain and frame it, and hang it on my wall,
    maybe you would never have to hurt again...

Quote Quote  

4. -4
    Uwe Von Schamann's Bastard Son

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Quote  

5. -5
    1/7/14

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Locke View Post
    They have China's support, so they are trying to gain credibility. At some point they are going to cross the line, and China won't be willing to provide the support necessary for North Korea to defend itself. Many pants will be soiled in North Korea when that day comes...
    I doubt we'll see that day very soon. China is terrified of having North Korean refugees streaming over the border if the North Korean state were to collapse. And I don't blame them, because the North Koreans as a people are diseased, racist and totally ignorant of, well... everything. As a result, North Korea continually humiliates the Chinese and the Chinese just have to take it. Like, when the Chinese send in trains full of food and medical supplies, the Koreans don't just take the food, they also keep the trains. And they're basically free to be as belligerent on the world stage as they please, because the Chinese will stop any major UN effort to destabilize the government.
    Last edited by TheWalrus; 02-05-2013 at 04:38 PM.
    Quote Quote  

6. -6
    Sophisticated Redneck

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    out in the Ding Weeds
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by TheWalrus View Post
    I doubt we'll see that day very soon. China is terrified of having North Korean refugees streaming over the border if the North Korean state were to collapse. And I don't blame them, because the North Koreans as a people are diseased, racist and totally ignorant of, well... everything. As a result, North Korea continually humiliates the Chinese and the Chinese just have to take it. Like, when the Chinese send in trains full of food and medical supplies, the Koreans don't just take the food, they also keep the trains. And they're basically free to be as belligerent as they please, because the Chinese will stop any major UN effort to destabilize the government.
    Well China could alwasy go the opium war route. Clean up your act or off with your head.
    "I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally" ~ W.C. Fields

Quote Quote  

7. -7
    1/7/14

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by NY8123 View Post
    Well China could alwasy go the opium war route. Clean up your act or off with your head.
    And then North Korea just says "no" and the Chinese do what? Anything punitive the Chinese do that weakens the North Korean state just ends up hurting the Chinese because their fear of refugees is so great.

If and when the North Korean state collapses, it will be in spite of China's efforts to keep it alive, not because of anything they do. Sanctions against North Korea are actually one of our big bargaining chips in any major negotiation we have with the Chinese for that reason.
    Quote Quote  

8. -8
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Victoria, TX
    Thanks / No Thanks

Re: North Korea releases video showing US city under attack prior to nuclear tests.

Quote Originally Posted by TheWalrus View Post
    And then North Korea just says "no" and the Chinese do what? Anything punitive the Chinese do that weakens the North Korean state just ends up hurting the Chinese because their fear of refugees is so great.

If and when the North Korean state collapses, it will be in spite of China's efforts to keep it alive, not because of anything they do. Sanctions against North Korea are actually one of our big bargaining chips in any major negotiation we have with the Chinese for that reason.
    We could put the Chinese in touch with the contractors who wanted to build the lovely fence along our southern border.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2
    Quote Quote  

9. -9
    Pro Bowler

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Reminds me of the Red Dawn remake.

"Politics is the Art of Looking for Trouble, Finding it Everywhere, Diagnosing it Incorrectly, and Applying the Wrong Remedies"
    Quote Quote  

10. -10
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Lol if they ever messed with the US there little country will be wiped off the map. Thats why they will never do anything.
    Quote Quote