Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Tannehill radio interview

1. -11
    Football Guru

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Madison, Wisconsin
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by houtz View Post
    Why would you "hook up with underage girls" when your wife is ****ing hot. Super ****ing hot.

Tannehill has the goods this franchise has not seen since Marino. Get the man some ****ing WRs and let's win a super bowl!
    He needs more then just WRs. He needs a seam threat Tight End and a better o-line.
    Please God, let me see 1 Dolphins Superbowl victory before I die.
    Quote Quote  

2. -12
    Winning is a Habit

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Flagstaff, Arizona
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Dolphin1972 Dolphins LogoJurassic WorldCam Wake 91
    Haha. Tannehill pees sitting down.

- Hall of Fame Safety Rod Woodson on Dan Marino playing in today's NFL:
    "...the best quarterback I believe is Dan Marino..."
    "If he played with these rules, he'd throw for 100,000 yards."

Twitter
    - https://twitter.com/ciscoholgate

Quote Quote  

3. -13
    I am a golden god

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Miami, FL
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Casas9425 View Post
    Sedano has morphed into a wannabe Dan Lebatard without the humor or intelligence.
    This. Sedano tries too hard to be Lebatard.
    Quote Quote  

4. -14
    FinHeaven VIP

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Long Island, NY
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Cam Wake 91Tannehill 172013 Dolphins Logo1972 Dolphins Logo
    Radio 101, kiss the butt of the interviewee no matter how many times you have trashed him in the past. Ryan did well.
    Quote Quote  

5. -15
    I'm Ron Burgundy?

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Wisconsin
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Nublar7 View Post
    I find it funny how Sedano rips the Dolphins a lot on the radio but as soon as a Dolphins player is on he is all happy and joking with them. Then he reads the card about Dolphins season tickets being on sale and how exciting the 2013 season will be. The guy is a moron.

As for Tannehill, he did a great job in the interview and is really down to Earth. I will be surprised if we ever see him in the police reports, rumors of him hooking up with underage girls or any of the other nonsense football players do. Very happy to have him as the quarterback of the Dolphins. Full of class.

From what I remember from my time at CBS, the host I worked with mentioned how Sedano used to do some work in Tampa. I also overheard two people talking about him in the office and they said he just rubbed people the wrong way. There was an interview on a show while I was in the studio, and the person being interviewed via phone was sarcastically asked how Sedano was doing. The guy made a backhanded remark about Sedano.

As far as him ripping the Dolphins and then acting excited/doing a season ticket promo - hosts that work in a local market have to do that. A DJ at CBS for one of the music stations used to do promos for the Tampa Bay Lightning, when he was actually a fan and loyal follower of another team. It's just part of the job. They have to keep ratings and some loyalties with local teams and sponsors. Also, usually interviews with players go quite professionally, meaning there isn't a lot a host will do that will ruffle up feathers. A lot of questions asked are just used as reference rather than unveiling much new information.

I haven't really listened to Sedano much, so I haven't formed an opinion on him.
    Quote Quote  

6. -16
    Brady Slayer

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Washington DC
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Since going to WQAM, he has tried so hard to emulate Lebatard that it is almost painful to listen to. I mean, the format is almost a pure ripoff, right down to the Stugotz role that Brandon Guzio takes on. Heck, even this "man card" skit he did in this interview is essentially a rip off of Lebatard's "Douche or No Douche." No innovation or creativity.

As much as a blowhard LeBatard can be at times, he is genuinely intelligent and creative, and he also is self aware and allows his show not to be taken too seriously. This is where Sedano fails in capturing the magic of the LeBatard Show.
    FIRE FAILBIN

**If the Dolphins make the playoffs, this sig will become HIRE PHILWIN**
    Quote Quote  

7. -17
    I like your style Dude

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Northern Virginia
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Cam Wake 91Tannehill 172013 Dolphins Logo
    I listen to Sedano on IHeartRadio sometimes at work and that guy can be alright sometimes. I don't like when he talks about the Heat being invincible and no team has any possible chance to beat them. He's very cocky about that.

He also went on a rant yesterday about momentum in sports being fictional and anyone who believes in it is an idiot.

Quote Quote  

8. -18
    FinHeaven VIP

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Northern Ireland, UK
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Galactic Empire medalManchester United FCPS4 ControllerCam Wake 912013 Dolphins Logo
    Tannehill is also being interviewed on the finsiders show on dolphins.com sometime in the next two hours
    Quote Quote  

9. -19
    Seasoned Veteran

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Great to get an inside look at Tanny. Talk about a down to earth, West-Texas boy. We hit the jackpot man! Imagine the same interview with Andrew Luck...he is such a dork!
    Quote Quote