Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.



VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 30

Thread: Jason LaCanfora: Dustin Keller "definitely" won't be back with the Jets

Hybrid View

  1. -1
    Waterlogged

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Apr 2006
    Posts:
    5,402
    vCash:
    1104
    Thanks / No Thanks

    Jason LaCanfora: Dustin Keller "definitely" won't be back with the Jets

    http://wqam.com/interviews.

    There will be a number of TEs available in FA that I believe Miami can fill both the veteran WR need (Jennings) and TE need (Keller) prior to the draft. He even mentions that the Jets are indeed shopping Darell Revis. Could we be interested in say trading one of our 2nd round picks for Revis? Would they even deal him to a division rival?
    Quote Quote  

  2. -2
    silversnake

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Apr 2011
    Posts:
    3,986
    vCash:
    168
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by MrEd View Post
    Would they even deal him to a division rival?
    Never.

    Never never ever.

    I don't think they'll trade Revis, I think it'll be Cro, but if they did trade Revis there is absolutely no chance they trade him to us, New England or Buffalo. I'd be surprised if they dealt him to any AFC team.
    Quote Quote  

  3. -3
    maso3348's Avatar
    Scout Team

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Mar 2006
    Posts:
    315
    vCash:
    1237
    Loc:
    Scotch Plains NJ
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by silverfin View Post
    Never.

    Never never ever.

    I don't think they'll trade Revis, I think it'll be Cro, but if they did trade Revis there is absolutely no chance they trade him to us, New England or Buffalo. I'd be surprised if they dealt him to any AFC team.
    I agree about him not going to an AFC East team.

    However if Ireland and Co. really wanted him they would probably have to find a third team in order to execute the trade and get Revis in Miami. THis seems to only happen in the NBA and MLB dont recall the last time I saw it in the NFL.
    LETS GO FINS!!!
    Quote Quote  

  4. -4
    Waterlogged

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Apr 2006
    Posts:
    5,402
    vCash:
    1104
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Probably right. But I think Keller should be one of our targets in FA though...
    Quote Quote  

  5. -5
    Patrick_Bateman's Avatar
    Rookie

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    May 2006
    Posts:
    1,256
    vCash:
    414
    Loc:
    San Diego, CA
    Thanks / No Thanks
    There's also no way they let Revis go for a second rounder, Darelle Revis coming off an ACL injury is still more valuable than Vontae who went for a second.
    Quote Quote  

  6. -6
    mega-fin-love's Avatar
    Just trust me

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    May 2010
    Posts:
    1,962
    vCash:
    3177
    Loc:
    Centreville Virginia
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Patrick_Bateman View Post
    There's also no way they let Revis go for a second rounder, Darelle Revis coming off an ACL injury is still more valuable than Vontae who went for a second.
    He was talking about both of our second round picks...I don't think that would do it either but just sayin
    Quote Quote  

  7. -7
    TealAttack13's Avatar
    FinHeaven VIP

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Jan 2013
    Posts:
    1,519
    vCash:
    4316
    Loc:
    Long Island, NY
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Cam Wake 91Tannehill 172013 Dolphins Logo1972 Dolphins Logo
    Quote Originally Posted by MrEd View Post
    http://wqam.com/interviews.

    There will be a number of TEs available in FA that I believe Miami can fill both the veteran WR need (Jennings) and TE need (Keller) prior to the draft. He even mentions that the Jets are indeed shopping Darell Revis. Could we be interested in say trading one of our 2nd round picks for Revis? Would they even deal him to a division rival?
    I doubt they would deal Revis in the division. Would be nice but not likely.
    Quote Quote  

  8. -8
    allsilverdreams's Avatar
    Starter

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Apr 2007
    Posts:
    2,371
    vCash:
    1924
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by TealAttack13 View Post
    I doubt they would deal Revis in the division. Would be nice but not likely.
    were talking about the jets here.didnt they trade for Tebow lol.it would not suprise me to see that disfunctional team trade Revis within the division
    Quote Quote  

  9. -9
    DolfanDuBbZ~'s Avatar
    Avoid the 'Noid

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Nov 2008
    Posts:
    4,983
    vCash:
    2318
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by allsilverdreams View Post
    were talking about the jets here.didnt they trade for Tebow lol.it would not suprise me to see that disfunctional team trade Revis within the division
    You can wish. But the Jets new GM comes from previous stops that have produced winners.
    Quote Quote  

  10. -10
    nyjunc's Avatar
    Hall Of Famer

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Mar 2004
    Posts:
    27,482
    vCash:
    17006
    Loc:
    New York
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Blog Entries:
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by DolfanDuBbZ~ View Post
    You can wish. But the Jets new GM comes from previous stops that have produced winners.
    The previous GM produced winners too and drafted Revis & Keller. There's no way we trade Revis w/in the division, I still don't think we trade him at all but we'll see.
    Quote Quote  

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 152
    Last Post: 03-19-2013, 06:17 PM
  2. Replies: 134
    Last Post: 07-27-2011, 06:09 PM
  3. LaCanfora - "A case for Tyler Thigpen" -- good read
    By Pinkboy in forum Miami Dolphins Forum
    Replies: 39
    Last Post: 11-17-2010, 07:35 PM
  4. Jason Taylor is "leaning heavily" towards signing with the Jets
    By FinAtic8480 in forum Miami Dolphins Forum
    Replies: 35
    Last Post: 04-20-2010, 04:30 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •