Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Offseason Chat: What fins jerseys have you bought? Favorite? Biggest Regret? Future?

1. -41
    Scout Team

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by MiZFiT View Post
    Biggest regret: Hand stitched Culpepper. **** is beautiful just the name on the back is not.
    Glad I'm not the only one with a CPep jersey. Got an orange one off ebay right after the Phins signed him. Good news is I only paid like $30 for a stitched jersey. Also have a Chambers, Zach Thomas, Jason Taylor, Navy Ricky, and of course Marino. Yes, no current players. I was looking to get a new one around Christmas but I figured I'd wait until the new logo comes out and maybe get a Tannehill.
    Quote Quote  

2. -42
    To be the man, you gotta beat the man!

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Daunte Cullpepper o how I'll never forget the day when we played the Steelers on opening day. I wore that number 8 jersey so proud until I watched Nick Saban bolt for Alabama and watched Culpepper play in not even half the games that season. WORST JERSEY REGRET EVER!
    Quote Quote  

3. -43
    Rookie

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Biggest Regret: Pat White (chinese knockoff version). Still wear it from time to time haha
    Quote Quote  

4. -44
    Wort-wort-wort!!!

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Pueblo, Colorado
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Xbox LogoHalo LegendaryGalactic Empire medalPlaystation LogoNintendo Logo
    Let's see.

I have an aqua Marino and Zach Thomas, both from the late 90's early 00's. I also have an aqua Chambers, Taylor (authentic) and a Nike custom with my last name. I have an orange Taylor, Brown (authentic), Cullpepper (biggest regret). I have a white McMichael. I have a pro-bowl Zach Thomas. I have a BLUE Ricky Williams. And I have a teal throwback Dupper. I think I am forgetting a few. But that about covers it. I plan on buying a Cameron Wake once the new logo and uniform are revealed.
    Quote Quote  

5. -45
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    I actually bought an Eric Green Authentic jersey the year we went to the new cartoon logo (96?) anyways it was on sale for something like 30 dollars down from 200...a really nice jersey. I used to wear it all the time just because it was a fins jersey too... Anyways the reason that it was cool was that in 2003 or 4 eric green became the TEs coach at UCF while I was going there...I went home and grabbed the jersey. I couldnt go to the practices by the time I got it back but I knew our marketing director and she took it to him to get signed...she says he laughed when he saw it and was happy to sign it... anyways its in my closet hanging up...i want to get it framed mainly because its a fins jersey... not a jersey but i have a bills hat signed by thurman thomas...(I couldnt ask him to sign a fins hat) I was working in upstate NY and I went in for lunch and one of the guys asked my boss if he cared if he brought a friend out to the course to play a few holes and this friend happened to be famous. Boss asked who, guy says thurman and the boss said cool...anyways I get in a cushman and drive to where my dad was (in an RV across the street from the course.) I told him to get me a bills hat, he says why and I tell him...he says he will try...ended up picking up 2, one for me and one for the bosses son who worked with me... when I went up to him I asked if he wouldn't mind signing it and he was happy to do it...anyways I told him, Man you used to kick my but...he said whos your team, and I said, your last one...he said then why did you get this hat, and I said because you were a fin for 2 years ( i think he was hurt for most of one) but I remember growing up watching you as a bill and all the great games that we used to play and usually lose anyways I still have it in my man cave, its not in a case and has some dust on it...should clean it up now that hes in the HOF...

Quote Quote  

6. -46
    Scout Team

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Keepers:
    White Marino
    Teal Marino
    White Fiedler (fake; still a non-nogotiable keeper)

Current (hopefully keepers):
    White Tannehill
    Teal Wake
    Teal Bess

Pending:
    White Long
    Teal Bush

Retired:
    White Vontae Davis
    Orange Brandon Marshall
    Teal Ronnie Brown (replica)
    Quote Quote  

7. -47
    Follow: @Ali_Dolfan

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    I only own two; Orange Marshall, Aqua Joey Porter.... ye thats the regret, waiting for the new logo to buy Tanney/wake
    Quote Quote  

8. -48
    New Mexico Fin Fan

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    New Mexico
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Orange Ricky Williams is my favorite. Ricky is such a complicated person and one of the most naturally gifted Dolphins of all time. He was brave enough to admit that living life, not Football was most important to him.

He is usually genuine and I just like the guy, problems and all.

My Other ther fav jerseys are my Sam Madison and Zach Thomas Jerseys.

Next on deck, Tannehill and Wake.
    Quote Quote  

9. -49
    Dolphin Fan since 1974

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Queens, NY
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Let's see...I have a throwback aqua Nick Buoniconti, a throwback white Larry Csonka, a throwback aqua 58 for Kim Bokamper from eBay, a new white 73 with my name (couldn't find a throwback Baumhower, so I settled for this), a teal Zach Thomas, a white Jason Taylor, a white Jake Long, an old white Brian Sochia from around 1988 and an old white Chuck Klingbeil from 1995. That one is probably my favorite, but I'm a bit bigger than I was in 1995, so I don't wear it anymore. I also had a white replica Daryl Gardner jersey, but that one fell into disrepair. The only one I regretted was a white Ricky Williams jersey.

Michael
    Last edited by coalesce; 02-08-2013 at 12:00 PM. Reason: spellling
    Quote Quote  

10. -50
    ***** in the House!

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    South Philadelphia
    Thanks / No Thanks
    I have a David Boston Jersey collecting dust in my closet somewhere.
    Quote Quote