Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: realistic 3 round mock draft

1. -11
    Waterlogged

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    That's not a mock draft. That's just our potential targets. A mock draft will include the picks of the other teams too in order for it to be able to be considered "realistic".
    Quote Quote  

2. -12
    Seasoned Veteran

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Shreveport,La
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by MrEd View Post
    That's not a mock draft. That's just our potential targets. A mock draft will include the picks of the other teams too in order for it to be able to be considered "realistic".
    I'll redo a entire 3 rounder just for you.lol
    Quote Quote  

3. -13
    Waterlogged

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Lol yea but on the real, I don't think Miami is thinking Safety as a high pick priority. According to reports, we're already trying to bring Clemons back and extend Jones. Kelcie Mcray was stashed on the IR similar to Jonas Gray because of their playmaking potential and Jimmy Wilson was thrown into CB because of "necessity". He's actually a better backup Safety than CB. And not to mention Amaya looks like a good backup to Jones. I don't see Miami looking for a Safety at all. If anything letting him pass by will only increase our chances at landing a good CB in the 2nd round like Banks or Trufant.

http://www.rotoworld.com/player/nfl/5383/chris-clemons
    Quote Quote  

4. -14
    Seasoned Veteran

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Shreveport,La
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by MrEd View Post
    Lol yea but on the real, I don't think Miami is thinking Safety as a high pick priority. According to reports, we're already trying to bring Clemons back and extend Jones. Kelcie Mcray was stashed on the IR similar to Jonas Gray because of their playmaking potential and Jimmy Wilson was thrown into CB because of "necessity". He's actually a better backup Safety than CB. And not to mention Amaya looks like a good backup to Jones. I don't see Miami looking for a Safety at all. If anything letting him pass by will only increase our chances at landing a good CB in the 2nd round like Banks or Trufant.

http://www.rotoworld.com/player/nfl/5383/chris-clemons
    I just want to go to the playoffs...im getting tired of getting hyped for other teams and we aren't there. As long as Jeff and Phil feel whichever guys are the best choices,im all for it.We could really set ourselves up for a 10+ win season if we take this offseasob by the horns like we should.
    Quote Quote  

5. -15
    Seasoned Veteran

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    I like Kenny Vaccaro a lot. I think Miami would go Jonthan Banks or Xavier Rhodes over him, though. A lot will depend on what happens with Sean Smith, but I probably wouldn't sign him. I just don't think he's that good at a position that is so crucial to the overall success of a team in today's NFL. If the powers that be with the Dolphins agree with me, it would probably guarantee a CB in round 1.
    Quote Quote  

6. -16
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Orlando
    Thanks / No Thanks
    1972 Dolphins Logo
    Steelers don't really have a history of being active traders in the top half of the draft. Trade down could work but probably not with the Steelers.
    Quote Quote