Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Mando this is for you. Dolfans, how would you feel if...

1. -1
    Scout Team

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks

Mando this is for you. Dolfans, how would you feel if...

Mando was all of a sudden GM of the Miami Dolphins, how would you guys feel about that? with all the articles he always says,
    Quote Quote  

2. -2
    FinHeaven VIP

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Long Island, NY
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Cam Wake 91Tannehill 172013 Dolphins Logo1972 Dolphins Logo
    I'd say we should have given Ireland this last offseason to fulfill this plan of his. He said all of the draft picks and cap space wasn't by coincidence, so I'd like to see where his head was at.
    Quote Quote  

3. -3
    Ryan tannehill...like a boss

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    richmond va
    Thanks / No Thanks
    well considering the guy thinks ideally a 43 dt like odrick can be traded to a 34 team for a late 1st rounder i think we'd be screwed..he's got it right odricks not a natural 43 de but he's got it wrong in that odricks not a natural 34 de either...he's a 43 penetrating dt

being miscast right now...and late 1st round return??? lmao...you probably are looking at a 3rd rounder in trade coming off 2012...put him at dt in the 43 and you get more bang for your buck and his value is higher...makes no sense to trade him for a 3rd round return right now
    hoops scoops 2012 season ..."in 2014 ryan tannehill etches his name in stone amongst the games elite qbs"..."ryan tannehill and andrew luck will carry the afc for the next decade plus the way peyton manning and tom brady have this last decade plus"
    Quote Quote  

4. -4
    Pay the man!

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Pennyslvania
    Thanks / No Thanks
    He wants Wallace so I'm all for it.

Odrick was a foolish pick. We should have taken Earl Thomas when we had the chance. Oh well, with Starks headed to FA Odrick will no longer be a de and should be kicked inside to his natural position.
    Quote Quote  

5. -5
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Orlando, FL
    Thanks / No Thanks
    I still think we should give Odrick time. Some of our picks tend to prove their worth eventually, it just takes time. Reshad Jones didn't really come into his own until this year, his third in the league. Paul Soliai, incase anyone doesn't remember, was essentially considered a bust after his rookie season, and didn't really play at his current level until his fourth year in the league. My point: give these guys time. (Yes, even Michael Egnew). Odrick missed his whole rookie season so he should really only be looked at as a second year player. Hell, as sad as it is, Sean Smith still could become great (if he manages to put it all together - it'd be a shame if we let him go and he became elite elsewhere.)
    Quote Quote  

6. -6
    We need better LBs!

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Miami
    Thanks / No Thanks
    XB1 Conroller
    Quote Originally Posted by antillj94 View Post
    I still think we should give Odrick time. Some of our picks tend to prove their worth eventually, it just takes time. Reshad Jones didn't really come into his own until this year, his third in the league. Paul Soliai, incase anyone doesn't remember, was essentially considered a bust after his rookie season, and didn't really play at his current level until his fourth year in the league. My point: give these guys time. (Yes, even Michael Egnew). Odrick missed his whole rookie season so he should really only be looked at as a second year player. Hell, as sad as it is, Sean Smith still could become great (if he manages to put it all together - it'd be a shame if we let him go and he became elite elsewhere.)
    You are asking the posters here to exercise patience and use logic? You must be new here. Welcome to Finheaven, where everyone is a bust and no one is wrong!

I agree 100% with you btw.

Quote Quote  

7. -7
    Scout Team

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by illscriptures View Post
    You are asking the posters here to exercise patience and use logic? You must be new here. Welcome to Finheaven, where everyone is a bust and no one is wrong!

I agree 100% with you btw.
    lol
    Quote Quote  

8. -8
    Lost in the fog

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    How would I feel if one among the Miami Dolphins' lousy crop of beat writers was handed the GM position?

Probably the same as I'd feel if 99% of the posters from FH were handed the GM position.
    Quote Quote  

9. -9
    Football Guru

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Madison, Wisconsin
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Armando? Are u kidding? He's worse then Omar
    Please God, let me see 1 Dolphins Superbowl victory before I die.
    Quote Quote  

10. -10
    Lost in the fog

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by DefensiveEnd76 View Post
    Armando? Are u kidding? He's worse then Omar
    With either one of those two clowns at the GM position, you can bet ego surely wouldn't get in the way of business!
    Quote Quote