Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Rotoworld:Dolphins yet to make offer to Bush

1. -21
    Hall Of Famer

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Tampa Fl
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by dunbar1352 View Post
    Good. We can do better

---------- Post added at 11:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:06 PM ----------

Or he is gonna do what ryan clark did to us.
    Silly to think that players are not about the money. Ryan Clark chose the steelers and why wouldnt he at the time. nobody used us . Reggie owuld be stupid to take a lowball offer if he could get much more elsewhere
    When Death Smiles Upon You the Infantryman smiles back

WVdolphan "Ireland gets it.
    And those who also get it, know that Ireland gets it. Those who are clueless are still concerned about cornfed and the running game"

WVDOLPHAN "The last thing this team should be worried about is the OC(offensive corn). When you add it all up, its really a pretty solid OC"
    Quote Quote  

2. -22
    Who pissed in your kool aide?

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Delray Beach, Florida
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Tannehill 171972 Dolphins Logo
    Quote Originally Posted by MrEd View Post
    Ok so what happens if/when Miller gets injured? You rather have Thomas than Bush to take the torch? Meh. We need to re-sign Bush if for nothing less than for depth purposes.
    Reggie most likely won't accept a back-up role on any team and I can't blame him. However, if a team like the Packers or Lions does not sign him and no one offers him a starting contract, I can see him accepting the back-up role here in Miami, splitting carries with Lamar.

"Sometimes when I close my eyes, I can't see."
    Quote Quote  

3. -23
    Hall Of Famer

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Tampa Fl
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by AFCMiamiEast View Post
    Reggie most likely won't accept a back-up role on any team and I can't blame him. However, if a team like the Packers or Lions does not sign him and no one offers him a starting contract, I can see him accepting the back-up role here in Miami, splitting carries with Lamar.
    I very much doubt that Miller would start over Bush. If he was to be a backup there are much better teams with better backs to backup. Hell go to NE and split carries and possibly get another ring
    Quote Quote  

4. -24
    Rookie

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    [QUOTE=dlockz;1064579867]Silly to think that players are not about the money. Ryan Clark chose the steelers and why wouldnt he at the time. nobody used us . Reggie owuld be stupid to take a lowball offer if he could get much more elsewhere [/QU

I agree. It was just a thought.
    Quote Quote  

5. -25
    Hall Of Famer

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Tampa Fl
    Thanks / No Thanks
    [QUOTE=dunbar1352;1064579871]
    Quote Originally Posted by dlockz View Post
    Silly to think that players are not about the money. Ryan Clark chose the steelers and why wouldnt he at the time. nobody used us . Reggie owuld be stupid to take a lowball offer if he could get much more elsewhere [/QU

I agree. It was just a thought.
    As a runningback u better be about the money to a degree because u have a short shelf life and teams constantly lowball u esp when u approach 30
    Quote Quote  

6. -26
    Who pissed in your kool aide?

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Delray Beach, Florida
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Tannehill 171972 Dolphins Logo
    I very much doubt that Miller would start over Bush. If he was to be a backup there are much better teams with better backs to backup. Hell go to NE and split carries and possibly get another ring
    For a team not to give their starting running back any contract conversation a couple months past Miami's final game, that is not good. Ireland has stated how he has Lamar preparing for huge roles in 2013. Lamar is going to be the primary back next season, and I'm looking forward to it.
    Quote Quote  

7. -27
    Hall Of Famer

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Tampa Fl
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by AFCMiamiEast View Post
    For a team not to give their starting running back any contract conversation a couple months past Miami's final game, that is not good. Ireland has stated how he has Lamar preparing for huge roles in 2013. Lamar is going to be the primary back next season, and I'm looking forward to it.
    So ireland chooses who starts for us. Look Miller looked fine but way too little to know if he can carry the load. He really didnt play much in any meaningful games
    Quote Quote  

8. -28
    Pro Bowler

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    I personally hope we keep bush unless he wants outrageous money. At 5 a year for 3 years he would be a bargain and we dont have a running back as good as him on team. He can do alot of things on field.
    His pass catching ability is probably the best among runningbacks in nfll. we can afford to pay him a little change because his backups make squat, and we dont have alot of money invested in qb either.
    +

i agree with keepin him because with some REAL WRs THAT CAN STRECH THE FIELD and he can play to his strenght because they sure as heck dont wont to put a LB on him out of the bk field , i think that bush will benefit a whole lot more to our team , if we will use him the right way , with the field being streched with the wrs and TEs , we can let bush play to his strenght . imo bush would resign with us for around 3-4 mil .

Quote Quote  

9. -29
    Pro Bowler

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by MRojas4 View Post
    They will let the market dictate his value, at this point its a smart move. The FA RB market is quickly being flooded with decent names (Ahmad Bradshaw, Steven Jackson, Michael Turner, Peyton Hillis, Cedric Benson, Shoonee Greene, Rashard Mendenhall) so it may seem that if Reggie does not take a very team friendly contract we would bring someone else desperate for work that will.

In addition even if Reggie comes back I see Miller being the lead RB of the 1-2 punch.
    Did you, or anyone ele, watch MIAMI play last season? MILLER was mediocre on his BEST day. I/m/o, he's more likely to bust than ever be as good as BUSH. If MIAMI's organization thinks the opposite, then I begin to understand why MIAMI has sucked Wazoo fo so long, and why it's likely to continue...sucking, that is.
    Quote Quote  

10. -30
    Perennial All-Pro

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Columbus, OH
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Re-sign Bush and dump Daniel Thomas.
    Quote Quote