Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Rotoworld:Dolphins yet to make offer to Bush

1. -41
    Hall Of Famer

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Tampa Fl
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by KDansby58 View Post
    Reggie Bush - RB - Dolphins
    The Palm Beach Post says impending free agent Reggie Bush still "badly" wants to return to Miami.
    Bush's representation is reportedly "confused" why the Dolphins have yet to make an offer. Look no further than the cheaper, younger, and maybe more-talented Lamar Miller as the reasoning, Reggie. CBS' Jason La Canfora has deemed Bush "highly unlikely" to return to Miami, and that "team-friendly" offer the Dolphins were planning may not even make it out of the printer.
    Source: Palm Beach Post Feb 10 - 11:20 AM
    Almost hilarious to me when people act like Miller is more talented. He is younger and cheaper though
    When death smiles upon you, the Infantry man smiles back. WV says Im not a patriot and Jeff Ireland is a Boss so it must be true.
    Quote Quote  

2. -42
    Seasoned Veteran

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Cam Wake 911972 Dolphins Logo
    If I'm Ireland, I make low ball offers to most, if not all, of our free agents and see who really wants to stay in Miami. With playing Bush, I put him in the backfield with Miller and/or Thomas and from time to time split him out, making them cover him with a LB. This could be really effective with he and Clay in the backfield, as they could go for a power run, needing the defense to bring big guys in, which if they do, you can spread both of them out. If they leave extra DB's in, them you run vertical on them.
    Quote Quote  

3. -43
    Scout Team

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    I would MUCH rather see some sort of double tight sprint sweep to Bush off a fake dive to Miller on 3rd and 1 (much like we did with Ricky out of wildcat formation) than another season of Javorskie Lane running head first into the back of the OG for a loss of two! Re-sign Bush for the sake of playmaking options
    Quote Quote