Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Christopher Dorner Manifesto

Hybrid View

1. -1
    Uwe Von Schamann's Bastard Son

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks

Christopher Dorner Manifesto

http://boywithgrenade.org/2013/02/07...ers-manifesto/
    Ever read a manifesto before? Quite an interesting insight into the mind of someone that snapped. Cant blame the rifles on this one can ya? He used to be one of the good guys. Now, he's gone off the reservation. Rightly so? Lots to discuss here after you read. Looking forward to a great spirited discussion

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
    Quote Quote  

2. -2
    Pro Bowler

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Women delivering newspapers in Torrance shot in manhunt for ex-cop

Two women who were shot by Los Angeles police in Torrance early Thursday during a massive manhunt for an ex-LAPD officer were delivering newspapers, sources said.

The women, shot in the 19500 block of Redbeam Avenue, were taken to area hospitals, Torrance police Lt. Devin Chase said. They were not identified. One was shot in the hand and the other in the back, according to Jesse Escochea, who captured video of the victims being treated.
    It was not immediately known what newspapers the women were delivering. After the shooting, the blue pickup was riddled with bullet holes and what appeared to be newspapers lay in the street alongside.
    http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/lano...omen-shot.html

LAPD is going nuts over this. Shooting innocent women in a truck that didn't match the suspect's truck at all. Over 40 rounds into the truck. Time to ban cops.

"Politics is the Art of Looking for Trouble, Finding it Everywhere, Diagnosing it Incorrectly, and Applying the Wrong Remedies"
    Quote Quote  

3. -3
    Administrator

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Brooklyn
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Hydra logo
Gift received at 05-21-2014, 12:20 PM from DisturbedShifty1972 Dolphins Logo
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolphins9954 View Post
    Women delivering newspapers in Torrance shot in manhunt for ex-cop

http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/lano...omen-shot.html

LAPD is going nuts over this. Shooting innocent women in a truck that didn't match the suspect's truck at all. Over 40 rounds into the truck. Time to ban cops.
    Ban them? I have a better idea, let's put these cops in schools ASAP.

---------- Post added at 11:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:24 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by MoFinz View Post
    He's a psycho....so how did he pass the psych test to get into the LAPD? Would this be tantamount to admitting a psych test for a gun license could be gamed and someone could still get a firearm and do damage?
    So you are against armed guards/police in schools I take it?

Quote Quote  

4. -4

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Gonzo View Post
    Ban them? I have a better idea, let's put these cops in schools ASAP.

---------- Post added at 11:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:24 PM ----------

So you are against armed guards/police in schools I take it?
    Nope...cuz just like i know Dorner doesnt represent every cop, i know not everyone that fails the psych test is a serial killer waiting to happen.

Besides.....didnt ya ever watch the Deerhunter? Playing the odds is fun
    Quote Quote  

5. -5
    Administrator

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Brooklyn
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Hydra logo
Gift received at 05-21-2014, 12:20 PM from DisturbedShifty1972 Dolphins Logo
    Nope...cuz just like i know Dorner doesnt represent every cop, i know not everyone that fails the psych test is a serial killer waiting to happen.

Besides.....didnt ya ever watch the Deerhunter? Playing the odds is fun
    Especially when those odds are our kids.

My favorite part of that picture is that it reminds me of the police response to the gunman at the Empire State Building a few months ago. Panicky cops with guns.

Exactly what our schools need.
    Quote Quote  

6. -6

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Gonzo View Post
    Especially when those odds are our kids.

My favorite part of that picture is that it reminds me of the police response to the gunman at the Empire State Building a few months ago. Panicky cops with guns.

Exactly what our schools need.
    So, you prefer to drop the police as a whole? I mean, they are more likely to resolve a crime than prevent one most days, but having no police leads to anarchy. According to your line of thought, since one is bad (or even more than one) we should throw them all out. I dont really get that line of thinking. If you disband the police, all you do is leave the door open for anarchy....and then you'll be looking for a good citizen with a gun to protect you when the bad guys start muscling up.
    Strange line of thought from you Gonz.....
    Quote Quote  

7. -7
    pofo mofo

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    What I got from his manifesto?

I think he has left the reservation, although I do not think he is lying about everything, i really tend to believe that partner of his did rough up that suspect.

I also believe he really likes Anderson Cooper, and that can never turn out well.
    Quote Quote  

8. -8

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    The 2 girls in the truck....funny how thats hardly being mentioned. Almost makes you want to believe Dorner, if not take his side.

And people still wonder why you have a need for a semi auto weapon? These are the people y'all ONLY trust with them, and look how thats working out
    Quote Quote  

9. -9
    Sophisticated Redneck

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    out in the Ding Weeds
    Thanks / No Thanks
    The 2 girls in the truck....funny how thats hardly being mentioned. Almost makes you want to believe Dorner, if not take his side.

And people still wonder why you have a need for a semi auto weapon? These are the people y'all ONLY trust with them, and look how thats working out
    Every ****ing day since the Mass. shooting the media has been pushing gun crimes to the front page, it is ridiculous, if you google criminal shot or intruder shot you can find just as many cases of self defense where the gun laws played into favor of innocent civilians yet those stories are not news worthy I guess.

I guess you can say the same about this poor woman in a truck that got blasted by the people who are supposed to be trained to save life first and only shoot if threatened.
    "I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally" ~ W.C. Fields

Quote Quote  

10. -10
    Pro Bowler

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Another LAPD "mistaken identity" shooting........

David Perdue was on his way to sneak in some surfing before work Thursday morning when police flagged him down. They asked who he was and where he was headed, then sent him on his way.

Seconds later, Perdue's attorney said, a Torrance police cruiser slammed into his pickup and officers opened fire; none of the bullets struck Perdue.

His pickup, police later explained, matched the description of the one belonging to Christopher Jordan Dorner — the ex-cop who has evaded authorities after allegedly killing three and wounding two more. But the pickups were different makes and colors. And Perdue looks nothing like Dorner: He's several inches shorter and about a hundred pounds lighter. And Perdue is white; Dorner is black.

"I don't want to use the word buffoonery but it really is unbridled police lawlessness," said Robert Sheahen, Perdue's attorney. "These people need training and they need restraint."
    http://www.latimes.com/news/local/la...,3955268.story

What was that about gun control???
    Quote Quote