Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Christopher Dorner Manifesto

1. -11
    Uwe Von Schamann's Bastard Son

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    He's a psycho....so how did he pass the psych test to get into the LAPD? Would this be tantamount to admitting a psych test for a gun license could be gamed and someone could still get a firearm and do damage?

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
    Quote Quote  

2. -12
    Sophisticated Redneck

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    out in the Ding Weeds
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by MoFinz View Post
    He's a psycho....so how did he pass the psych test to get into the LAPD? Would this be tantamount to admitting a psych test for a gun license could be gamed and someone could still get a firearm and do damage?
    Or the Navy for that matter. People simply will not ever realize that you can only help the people who ask for help, you will never weed this type of behavior out of society 100%, it is impossible to do. The man fell down and fell hard, he felt the people who should have protected his judgment betrayed him and now is on a rampage. How do you plan for that? How do you plan for the person who isn't actually mentally ill but has the personality to be able to commit crime? This guys isn't crazy at all, he is well trained and has an agenda based on wrongs he thought were brought upon him by people around him.

This isn't Manson or some cult leader, this is a guy who thinks he was wronged, 100% convinced of it and the end result is murder. You will never be able to prevent this type of event in our society, it is part of the statistical norm for crime. People who think this type of act is preventable are hiding from the truth or looking for a study grant. I wonder what would happen if this was a U.S general with a whole division under his command? At some point statistics show that will happen, I just hope it's off US soil if/when it happens.
    Peace and Humptiness Forever

Quote Quote  

3. -13
    Brady Slayer

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Washington DC
    Thanks / No Thanks

Christopher Dorner Manifesto

Quote Originally Posted by NY8123 View Post
    Or the Navy for that matter. People simply will not ever realize that you can only help the people who ask for help, you will never weed this type of behavior out of society 100%, it is impossible to do. The man fell down and fell hard, he felt the people who should have protected his judgment betrayed him and now is on a rampage. How do you plan for that? How do you plan for the person who isn't actually mentally ill but has the personality to be able to commit crime? This guys isn't crazy at all, he is well trained and has an agenda based on wrongs he thought were brought upon him by people around him.

This isn't Manson or some cult leader, this is a guy who thinks he was wronged, 100% convinced of it and the end result is murder. You will never be able to prevent this type of event in our society, it is part of the statistical norm for crime. People who think this type of act is preventable are hiding from the truth or looking for a study grant. I wonder what would happen if this was a U.S general with a whole division under his command? At some point statistics show that will happen, I just hope it's off US soil if/when it happens.
    Shouldn't the same thought process be applied to terrorism? We can't prevent every instance of terrorism. Crazy people will do crazy things, so why sink ourselves junto insurmountable debt trying to fight it?
    Quote Quote  

4. -14
    pofo mofo

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by SkapePhin View Post
    Shouldn't the same thought process be applied to terrorism? We can't prevent every instance of terrorism. Crazy people will do crazy things, so why sink ourselves junto insurmountable debt trying to fight it?

Agree with you totally, and I doubt you really need the answer, but with the MIC lobbying our legislators to constantly take the extreme path i do not see it changing.
    Quote Quote  

5. -15
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Victoria, TX
    Thanks / No Thanks

Re: Christopher Dorner Manifesto

This reminds me of Street Kings! Maybe he is nuts and maybe he is cleaning up the filth that has become the fat bureaucracy. Who knows? We never will! I certainly don't condone killing everyone just to clear your name but I don't trust the LAPD or the media at all either. He definitely has their attention though.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2
    Quote Quote  

6. -16
    Are you gonna drink that?

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    West-by-god-Virginny
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Trophies
    2013 Dolphins Logo1972 Dolphins Logo
    Quote Originally Posted by NY8123 View Post

Ever see Dr.Strangelove?

2014 Goals:
    1) Win the next game.
    2) See goal #1

"The problem with internet quotes lies in verifying their authenticity."
    -Abraham Lincoln

Is it training camp yet?

Just because you don't agree with someone,
    does not give you the right to attack them.
    Quote Quote  

7. -17

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    How come the cops that have shot civilians in search of Dorner hasn't gotten more play? Seems odd that people that bear ZERO resemblance to Dorner getting shot simply because they were in a truck WITH license plates.......isnt that a bit fishy?
    Quote Quote  

8. -18
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    “The Senators feel the best course of action is to remove all weapons from law enforcement and private citizens so no one else gets hurt,” said a Senate communications intern. “When the gunman realizes that nobody else is armed, he will lay down his weapons and turn himself in…. that’s just human nature.”

http://www.palookavillepost.com/2013...ewide-manhunt/

We should let them try it. Regardless of the outcome about half of us might learn something from their example.
    “I’m somewhat disappointed that more African Americans don’t think for themselves and just go with whatever they’re supposed to say and think."

- Dr. Benjamin Carson
    Quote Quote  

9. -19
    Brady Slayer

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Washington DC
    Thanks / No Thanks

Christopher Dorner Manifesto

Quote Originally Posted by MoFinz View Post
    How come the cops that have shot civilians in search of Dorner hasn't gotten more play? Seems odd that people that bear ZERO resemblance to Dorner getting shot simply because they were in a truck WITH license plates.......isnt that a bit fishy?
    Definitely. They seem like they are just shooting up any Silver Nissan Titan they see on the road.

It kind of exposes some of what Dorner was talking about. Dorner is still a psychopath that needs to be stopped, but his tactics appear to be revealing the nature of the LAPD.
    Quote Quote  

10. -20

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by SkapePhin View Post
    Definitely. They seem like they are just shooting up any Silver Nissan Titan they see on the road.

It kind of exposes some of what Dorner was talking about. Dorner is still a psychopath that needs to be stopped, but his tactics appear to be revealing the nature of the LAPD.
    Yeah, this doesn't look like the result of scared people hunting the hunter
    Quote Quote