Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Christopher Dorner Manifesto

1. -31
    Administrator

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Brooklyn
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Hydra logo
Gift received at 05-21-2014, 12:20 PM from DisturbedShifty1972 Dolphins Logo
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolphins9954 View Post
    Women delivering newspapers in Torrance shot in manhunt for ex-cop

http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/lano...omen-shot.html

LAPD is going nuts over this. Shooting innocent women in a truck that didn't match the suspect's truck at all. Over 40 rounds into the truck. Time to ban cops.
    Ban them? I have a better idea, let's put these cops in schools ASAP.

---------- Post added at 11:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:24 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by MoFinz View Post
    He's a psycho....so how did he pass the psych test to get into the LAPD? Would this be tantamount to admitting a psych test for a gun license could be gamed and someone could still get a firearm and do damage?
    So you are against armed guards/police in schools I take it?

Quote Quote  

2. -32
    Sophisticated Redneck

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    out in the Ding Weeds
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by GoFins! View Post
    By your logic the Japanese and Germans should still hold a major grudge towards us.

The seeds of hate towards us are planted in Islamic countries regardless of what do, or don't do.

It is impossible to count the number of terrorist acts prevented by the war on terrorism.

The radicals are going to hate us regardless until we convert or submit.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheWalrus View Post
    I agree, especially with the bolded part. The incident with the Dutch cartoon is a good example. No magazine would reprint it. No TV network would display the pictures. Not out of "respect." But out of fear... of violent reprisal. In America. Why are we content to live with the fear of offending jihadists? Who could be so milquetoast as to surrender to that fear?

You can't have it both ways, saying you value the free exchange of ideas and not be in favor of defending to ability to engage in that freedom without fear. If a person's reaction to an offense to their religion is to burn down buildings, threaten lives and murder whoever it is that's committed that offense, then I consider that a declaration of war on my way of life. I'm taking you seriously, in other words. And at your word. And that means I'm ending you.

No. By my logic you can never rid all of the Germans and Japanese of the hatred for the US and I can assure you that there are plenty of Japanese who do not like the US, I've been to the country. Gaijin are not welcome everywhere and are reminded of it if when you stumble into a place where you are not allowed. Just because some hold ill will toward outsiders it doesn't mean we bomb the rest of them or occupy the country until they are all converts, that logic is as flawed as the people who hate us.

On the same note I agree with Wal's point about free speech, it is what it is, if someone here speaks about about Islam than so be it, but if you choose to retaliate instead of speak out against those who spoke first, be prepared to get the bull by the horns or in this case the Reaper Drone. The lesson is you don't counteract words with violence unless the words are "we declare war" as backed by a country, not a small percentage of extremists.
    Last edited by NY8123; 02-12-2013 at 09:24 AM.
    "I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally" ~ W.C. Fields

Quote Quote  

3. -33
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by NY8123 View Post
    The lesson is you don't counteract words with violence unless the words are "we declare war" as backed by a country, not a small percentage of extremists.
    Counteract WORDS with violence? Had they stuck to mere words then we'd never gone over there in the first place.

So now we back to "small percentage of extremists" creating havoc and bringing war to the majority of peaceful muslims. Too bad that majority doesn't have the will to take care of their own problems so we don't have to engage in war all around them.

The picture you are painting is the majority of muslims as inept and impotent cowards cringing in fear who one by one get pushed past the breaking point and then become very brave and capable jihadists. If you're correct it's too bad they can't find that inner strength before converting and group together to take on radical islam and end war within their region. Apparently they'd rather be subjugated by radicals than fight for their freedom.
    “I’m somewhat disappointed that more African Americans don’t think for themselves and just go with whatever they’re supposed to say and think."

- Dr. Benjamin Carson
    Quote Quote  

4. -34
    Uwe Von Schamann's Bastard Son

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    I agree, especially with the bolded part. The incident with the Dutch cartoon is a good example. No magazine would reprint it. No TV network would display the pictures. Not out of "respect." But out of fear... of violent reprisal. In America. Why are we content to live with the fear of offending jihadists? Who could be so milquetoast as to surrender to that fear?

You can't have it both ways, saying you value the free exchange of ideas and not be in favor of defending to ability to engage in that freedom without fear. If a person's reaction to an offense to their religion is to burn down buildings, threaten lives and murder whoever it is that's committed that offense, then I consider that a declaration of war on my way of life. I'm taking you seriously, in other words. And at your word. And that means I'm ending you.
    How are you ending anyone? We arent allowed to have firearms anymore.

(Before you sheet a brick, i am obviously joking. But isnt it odd that we can be so sure gun control will work here, but our first inclination when a foreign entity threatens us is to run for the guns and "ending" them?)

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
    Quote Quote  

5. -35
    1/7/14

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by MoFinz View Post
    How are you ending anyone? We arent allowed to have firearms anymore.

(Before you sheet a brick, i am obviously joking. But isnt it odd that we can be so sure gun control will work here, but our first inclination when a foreign entity threatens us is to run for the guns and "ending" them?)
    No, it's not. The situations are nothing alike.

Quote Quote  

6. -36

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Gonzo View Post
    Ban them? I have a better idea, let's put these cops in schools ASAP.

---------- Post added at 11:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:24 PM ----------

So you are against armed guards/police in schools I take it?
    Nope...cuz just like i know Dorner doesnt represent every cop, i know not everyone that fails the psych test is a serial killer waiting to happen.

Besides.....didnt ya ever watch the Deerhunter? Playing the odds is fun
    Quote Quote  

7. -37
    1/7/14

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by GoFins! View Post
    Counteract WORDS with violence? Had they stuck to mere words then we'd never gone over there in the first place.

So now we back to "small percentage of extremists" creating havoc and bringing war to the majority of peaceful muslims. Too bad that majority doesn't have the will to take care of their own problems so we don't have to engage in war all around them.

The picture you are painting is the majority of muslims as inept and impotent cowards cringing in fear who one by one get pushed past the breaking point and then become very brave and capable jihadists. If you're correct it's too bad they can't find that inner strength before converting and group together to take on radical islam and end war within their region. Apparently they'd rather be subjugated by radicals than fight for their freedom.
    I agreed with your earlier post but this one is terrible. Forget for a moment how many of these Muslims A) ARE helping us, and B) how many of them live in, let's say, a less than participatory democracy. But jihadists have made Western Civilization their enemy. They do not in general terrorize other Muslims. Therefore, Western Civilization needs to respond.

Think of them as the KKK. A lot of white southerners thought those guys were a bunch of *******s but they didn't go out there at night trying to break up raiding parties. You think they were impotent cowards?
    Quote Quote  

8. -38

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    No, it's not. The situations are nothing alike.
    LOL....i didnt figure you would see it like that. But how are you going to end anyone when you gave up all the good firepower? Or were you speaking metaphoricaly? The US Government being your surrogate avenger?
    Quote Quote  

9. -39

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    I agreed with your earlier post but this one is terrible. Forget for a moment how many of these Muslims A) ARE helping us, and B) how many of them live in, let's say, a less than participatory democracy. But jihadists have made Western Civilization their enemy. They do not in general terrorize other Muslims. Therefore, Western Civilization needs to respond.

Think of them as the KKK. A lot of white southerners thought those guys were a bunch of *******s but they didn't go out there at night trying to break up raiding parties. You think they were impotent cowards?
    You mean like this guy? Yeah, we sure do treat our allies right......
    http://news.yahoo.com/pakistan-convi...132333232.html
    Quote Quote  

10. -40
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    I agreed with your earlier post but this one is terrible. Forget for a moment how many of these Muslims A) ARE helping us, and B) how many of them live in, let's say, a less than participatory democracy. But jihadists have made Western Civilization their enemy.
    Some of those muslims who were helping us ended up killing, or attempting to kill, many of us. Religion comes first and the more they're indoctrinated in it the more compelled they are to "deal" with "infidels".

They do not in general terrorize other Muslims.
    I think you're way off here. The only time muslims stop infighting is when they have a common enemy such as Israel or the West. For example, Palestinians kill more Palestinians every year, purposely or indirectly, than the Israeli's do. In listening to a slew of soldiers who have been stationed in the region apparently "Hatfield vs McCoy" type feuds are not uncommon. Feuds that have gone on for so long that the living participants don't know what started it all, all they know is their parents hated so they hate also.

You think they were impotent cowards?
    Yes. Those who did not oppose the KKK were impotent cowards.
    Quote Quote