Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread: Florio thinks the Dolphins will sign Wallace

1. -51
    Pro Bowler

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Orlando
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Anyone that take Jennings over Wallace doesn't watch football. Jennings can't do what Wallace can do. Not one corner in the league can hang with mike Wallace. He is a monster me is a top 5 wr weapon in the league. He drops passes? Well so does Julio jones but they still dominate defenses. With Wallace, he instantly makes our run game, bess, and any of our tightends better. Smh at people who wouldn't want mike freakin WallaceWallace
    Everyone has a plan until they get punched in the mouth
    Quote Quote  

2. -52
    Rookie

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    California
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Hope so, because we need a WR bad.
    Quote Quote  

3. -53
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    i know he has the speed but i Wallace really a #1 WR .he would help this team for sure but would he be our go to guy.our 10 TD a year player along with leading the league in catches or yards ?
    Quote Quote  

4. -54
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Georgetown, Texas
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Mike Florio with Big Dog 2/8

http://wqam.com/interviews
    "I'll read anything Dolphin, even the crap Omar writes"
    Quote Quote  

5. -55
    Pro Bowler

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by thefranchisedef View Post
    Anyone that take Jennings over Wallace doesn't watch football. Jennings can't do what Wallace can do. Not one corner in the league can hang with mike Wallace. He is a monster me is a top 5 wr weapon in the league. He drops passes? Well so does Julio jones but they still dominate defenses. With Wallace, he instantly makes our run game, bess, and any of our tightends better. Smh at people who wouldn't want mike freakin WallaceWallace
    Where was his big impact last year for the Steelers west-coast offense? He had a horrible year by his standards: 64 catches for 836 yards, 13/catch, 8TDs. The Steelers offense stunk; he didn't help the run game, apparently, since they finished 26th in the league in total rushing. There were games where he disappeared entirely.

My reservation with paying Wallace $10-11mill is that in an offense that most resembles ours, he had his worst season.
    Quote Quote  

6. -56
    Finaholic

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Sanford Florida
    Thanks / No Thanks
    wouldn't need Wr in the draft if they got those guys, TE would be the next posistion on their plate or a Defensive end.
    Quote Quote  

7. -57
    Perennial All-Pro

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Twitches Brew View Post
    Where was his big impact last year for the Steelers west-coast offense? He had a horrible year by his standards: 64 catches for 836 yards, 13/catch, 8TDs. The Steelers offense stunk; he didn't help the run game, apparently, since they finished 26th in the league in total rushing. There were games where he disappeared entirely.

My reservation with paying Wallace $10-11mill is that in an offense that most resembles ours, he had his worst season.
    Good Points. I'm fine with not going after Wallace, However if we do that then we better have a solid back-up plan!!!
    Quote Quote  

8. -58
    Pro Bowler

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks

I'd lean towards blaming Haley for the Steelers woes more so than anybody else. I really don't know what people see in Todd Haley. And 836 yards, 13 yards per catch, 8 TDS being a "down year" is a pretty damn good down year IMO.

---------- Post added at 12:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:14 PM ----------

I'd also point out that if there was one qb in the league ill-suited for a West Coast offense, it's Big Ben. He's an old school, scrambling, making-something-out-of-nothing big strong qb. Nothing at all like Tannehill.
    Quote Quote  

9. -59
    Seasoned Veteran

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Austin, Tx and Bali, Indo
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Peoples opinions vary but I've watched Wallace often and I don't think he's just the best free agent option but one of the top 2-3 WR's in the league. Wallace is a WR that literally erases overthrows because he is so damn fast. Big Ben has said many times he can't overthrow Wallace, yeah I'm sure he's not serious but he is darn close.

Quote Quote