Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Don Banks 2012 re-draft: Tannehill at #5, Martin at #18

1. -31
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    I think it shows just how weak the rookie class was outside of a historic QB class. Just look at the DROY candidates - Kuechly was great, but as a whole the race was underwhelming compared to most years. No Watt, Millers or Aldons in the 2012 draft.
    Quote Quote  

2. -32
    FinHeaven VIP

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Long Island, NY
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Cam Wake 91Tannehill 172013 Dolphins Logo1972 Dolphins Logo
    Interesting stuff. Nice to see some of our picks are values higher than what we got them for.
    Quote Quote  

3. -33
    Ryan tannehill...like a boss

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    richmond va
    Thanks / No Thanks
    tannehill should be #2 on his upside...followed by wilson...alfred morris over t rich is a joke...i'm with the mitchell schwartz over jon martin crowd...schwartz beasted at the senior bowl last year but i doubt many would have took him over jon martin predraft...kelechi osemele is too low also

i guess if you're gonna run that read option pistol o rg3's the guy for it...while his legs last...which won't be long
    hoops scoops 2012 season ..."in 2014 ryan tannehill etches his name in stone amongst the games elite qbs"..."ryan tannehill and andrew luck will carry the afc for the next decade plus the way peyton manning and tom brady have this last decade plus"
    Quote Quote  

4. -34
    Super Donator

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Central iowa
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Tannehill 17
    if RG III keeps taking the beating he took this year, his nfl tenure wont last long... He'll be out the door before st. louis is done using up the draft picks they got from washington in the trade up.
    Quote Quote  

5. -35
    Pro Bowler

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by insomnia411 View Post
    Watch football much?
    Nobody would argue/is arguing that rg3 wasn't better than Tannehill last year. But when you take into consideration the long term ability of RG3 to stay healthy and what it took the Redskins to move up for RG3...i'll take Tannehill. And Tannehill might be able to run the spread option as effectively as RG3....he does have the speed...it just wasn't asked of him.
    Quote Quote  

6. -36
    Finaholic

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Sanford Florida
    Thanks / No Thanks
    when they have a decent draft you find fault even in the things are good. Yall sound like real old women, it doesn't matter the dolphins picked who they picked so please get over it, this team is on the upswing and you guys think that they were to be in the super bowl lol please be a little more objective because everything isn't wrong with the fins.
    Quote Quote  

7. -37
    Special Teams Lunatic

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Long Pond, PA
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Southbeach 2 View Post
    Any rookie analysis, after one year, is pretty much useless. Tannehill showed some good things but, has proven nothing, and Martin was not that much better than Columbo in his first year. Reality check?
    By your analysis, then, throw Luck, RGIII, Russell Wilson, and Weeden back in the pot. Shake, simmer until September, then uncover. They're all even, then.
    "If foot fetish videos of your wife surface online, and the voice of the cameraman sounds like you, just admit that it was you ... because the alternative is that someone else was filming foot fetish videos of your wife, and I'm pretty sure that's worse." - Bill Simmons's enduring lesson to Rex Ryan.
    Quote Quote  

8. -38
    At the end of the day...

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    1972 Dolphins LogoMike Wallace 11Cam Wake 91Tannehill 17Dolphin
    Trent Richardson is the most overrated player in this past draft.
    Quote Quote  

9. -39
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Tannehill I think will be the 2nd best QB out of this class. When you guys put a #1 WR on this offense he could be Aaron Rogers like, I see some similarities. Jonathan Martin is a weird one, I thought he was terrible. He obviously has talent, but interesting Banks would jump him up so far. I felt Cordy Glenn was much better, but I wouldnt even put Glenn in the 1st round in a re draft.
    Quote Quote  

10. -40
    Seasoned Veteran

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Tampa
    Thanks / No Thanks
    I said the same thing about RG3. He's destined to be injury prone. I think right now i would have taken Wilson, Tannehill, Luck over RG3. Obviously this is knowing what i know now .. not predraft

HOTTEST OWNERS IN THE GAME!!!
    Quote Quote