Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Ireland: "We have a clear vision"

1. -21
    Seasoned Veteran

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    He seems to have had multiple visions in his time here. What should worry you is how spectacularly badly the other ones ended. Not sure how we're spinning 9 positions on offense being wide open as a positive. But regardless there is opportunity this off-season for the leopard to change his spots.
    Quote Quote  

2. -22
    Hall Of Famer

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Munchkin Land / Emerald C
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by WVDolphan View Post
    Im with you Nubs. I cant wait to see the lack of remarks from the debbie downers when Ireland brings in a boatload of talent on offense.

Right now there are only 2 positions set in stone on offense IMHO. QB and Center. Every other spot is open to either guys currently on the roster or players that are brought in.

I have been quite critical of Jeff Ireland. No apologies from me. The only faith I have in this upcoming draft will come from Joe Philbins influence on the picks.
    I am hoping it is a bonanza of new play making talent...and if so, I will give Ireland only 1/2 of the credit.
    The time is now for this team, we can either take a couple of steps up with the right picks, or be mired in continued mediocrity.
    Completely rebuilding the offense is not necessary. We need 3-4 players to upgrade this season. It won't all happen in one off season.
    Quote Quote  

3. -23
    FinHeaven Administrator

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    120 mi west of Costa Rica
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Jurassic World2013 Dolphins Logo
    Quote Originally Posted by LANGER72 View Post
    I have been quite critical of Jeff Ireland. No apologies from me. The only faith I have in this upcoming draft will come from Joe Philbins influence on the picks.
    I am hoping it is a bonanza of new play making talent...and if so, I will give Ireland only 1/2 of the credit.
    The time is now for this team, we can either take a couple of steps up with the right picks, or be mired in continued mediocrity.
    Completely rebuilding the offense is not necessary. We need 3-4 players to upgrade this season. It won't all happen in one off season.
    So if the Dolphins fail this offseason, Ireland gets all the blame. If he Dolphins succeed this offseason, Ireland only gets half the credit? The Ireland hate has reached a new level.

Quote Quote  

4. -24
    Pro Bowler

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Bay Area, Ca
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Lol at people ignoring five years of shoddy drafts by this clown.... The ONLY reason we have "extra" picks is cause this idiot traded away players he has already acquired for LESS than he paid for them all the while needing to spend those SAME (lessor) picks on replacements for the very people he jettisoned.

It's a freaking hamster wheel.
    Quote Quote  

5. -25
    Hall Of Famer

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Boca Raton
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Strangeworld View Post
    Lol at people ignoring five years of shoddy drafts by this clown.... The ONLY reason we have "extra" picks is cause this idiot traded away players he has already acquired for LESS than he paid for them all the while needing to spend those SAME (lessor) picks on replacements for the very people he jettisoned.

It's a freaking hamster wheel.
    This year will be different!
    Quote Quote  

6. -26
    FinHeaven Administrator

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    120 mi west of Costa Rica
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Jurassic World2013 Dolphins Logo
    Quote Originally Posted by DeathStar View Post
    This year will be different!
    I expect another good draft like he had last year. Another draft like that and this team will take a big leap in 2013.
    Quote Quote  

7. -27
    Seasoned Veteran

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Canandaigua,NY
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Ill believeit when i see it.Theres some quality FA's and some good players in the draft at key position to help this team immediatly.

Irelands on his last leg in Soth Florida IMO.
    Quote Quote  

8. -28
    Rookies

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Moncton, NB
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Nublar7 View Post
    So if the Dolphins fail this offseason, Ireland gets all the blame. If he Dolphins succeed this offseason, Ireland only gets half the credit? The Ireland hate has reached a new level.
    Seriously? His fans here try to claim he had nothing to do with the 2008-2010 offseasons and now they are laying the blame of 2011 on Sparano. To his supporters its as if he was just hired in 2012.
    Quote Quote  

9. -29
    Seasoned Veteran

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Like everything I'm hearing from Jeff this off-season so far.
    Quote Quote  

10. -30
    Scout Team

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    If only Ireland was quoted as saying "We have a clear vision...and our NEW talent evaluators we have hired are looking to make a consistent winning team a reality."
    Quote Quote