Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.



VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 1 of 9 123456 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 90

Thread: Report: Vikings looking to trade Harvin

Hybrid View

  1. -1
    Danny6813's Avatar
    Dolphins on 3!

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Aug 2006
    Posts:
    1,965
    vCash:
    2510
    Loc:
    NewHampshire
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Tannehill 17

    Report: Vikings looking to trade Harvin

    Danny
    Quote Quote  

  2. -2
    mialuv13's Avatar
    Pro Bowler

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Apr 2010
    Posts:
    1,491
    vCash:
    2786
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Extremely versatile and explosive. Extremely injury prone. Doesn't hurt to look, but i wouldn't give up much for him.
    Quote Quote  

  3. -3
    Daytona Fin's Avatar
    FIN4LIFE

    Status:
    Online
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Dec 2002
    Posts:
    13,826
    vCash:
    27555
    Loc:
    Daytona Beach
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Cam Wake 91Tannehill 171972 Dolphins Logo2013 Dolphins Logo
    Quote Originally Posted by mialuv13 View Post
    Extremely injury prone.
    Extremely? The last 4 years harvin and jennings played in 54 games and bowe 56. Wallace has only missed 1 game. I guess that would make jennings and bowe extremely injury prone too?

    If I remember correctly , someone on finheaven said harvins current treatment of his migraines has cleared up his problems.
    Quote Quote  

  4. -4
    Dolph N.Fan's Avatar
    Perennial All-Pro

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Sep 2010
    Posts:
    4,238
    vCash:
    1052
    Loc:
    Columbus, OH
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Daytona Fin View Post
    Extremely? The last 4 years harvin and jennings played in 54 games and bowe 56. Wallace has only missed 1 game. I guess that would make jennings and bowe extremely injury prone too?

    If I remember correctly , someone on finheaven said harvins current treatment of his migraines has cleared up his problems.
    People tend to throw the term "injury prone" around pretty loosely around here.
    Quote Quote  

  5. -5
    Travis34's Avatar
    Scout Team

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Aug 2008
    Posts:
    5,410
    vCash:
    6602
    Loc:
    Churubusco, Indiana
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by mialuv13 View Post
    Extremely versatile and explosive. Extremely injury prone. Doesn't hurt to look, but i wouldn't give up much for him.
    Extremely injury prone is extremely OVERBLOWN.

    Harvin suffered a freak accident this season to put him on IR, and his migraines are no longer a concern.

    I'd love to grab him and a FA still though. Harvin is going to want a new contract as well, thats the only reason he's been fighting with the coaches I believe.. It basically guarantees we'll go defense round 1 if we were to grab 2 receivers in free agency. Likely no Hartline either.

    Quote Quote  

  6. -6
    Waterlogged

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Apr 2006
    Posts:
    5,402
    vCash:
    1138
    Thanks / No Thanks
    I'd rather draft a cheaper Markus Wheaton with the 42nd pick and sign Mike Wallace or Greg Jennings. Focus our money on FA like Cliff Avril, Rodgers Cromartie, Jared Cook, and re-signing Jake Long. Pass.
    Last edited by MrEd; 02-10-2013 at 06:16 PM.
    Quote Quote  

  7. -7
    39wildman's Avatar
    Starter

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Jan 2008
    Posts:
    215
    vCash:
    1515
    Thanks / No Thanks

    FH

    the problems with dolphins is this i rather have one of two wr either hartline or bess and up grade rest of position... bess can catch but he is slow... hartline avg at best. we need two free agent and rookie in 1st or 2nd rd that can play
    Quote Originally Posted by MrEd View Post
    I'd rather draft a cheaper Markus Wheaton with the 42nd pick and sign Mike Wallace or Greg Jennings. Focus our money on FA like Cliff Avril, Rodgers Cromartie, Jared Cook, and re-signing Jake Long. Pass.
    Quote Quote  

  8. -8
    Daytona Fin's Avatar
    FIN4LIFE

    Status:
    Online
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Dec 2002
    Posts:
    13,826
    vCash:
    27555
    Loc:
    Daytona Beach
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Cam Wake 91Tannehill 171972 Dolphins Logo2013 Dolphins Logo
    He would definitely fill a need for us. He is a playmaker and you can never have enough of guys like him.

    It doesn't sound like the rocky relationship the vikes and harvin have is going to survive.I would like to know what the vikes are seeking for him. I know some will say he is not a philbin type player because of his actions off the field but at some point philbin has to learn to deal with these type players. Philbin seems like he could bring a guy like harvin , down to earth. I would like to have harvin if it is a reasonable deal.
    Quote Quote  

  9. -9
    DolfanDuBbZ~'s Avatar
    Avoid the 'Noid

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Nov 2008
    Posts:
    5,377
    vCash:
    4611
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Daytona Fin View Post
    He would definitely fill a need for us. He is a playmaker and you can never have enough of guys like him.

    It doesn't sound like the rocky relationship the vikes and harvin have is going to survive.I would like to know what the vikes are seeking for him. I know some will say he is not a philbin type player because of his actions off the field but at some point philbin has to learn to deal with these type players. Philbin seems like he could bring a guy like harvin , down to earth. I would like to have harvin if it is a reasonable deal.
    Everything in GB, says they don't have to learn to deal w/ these type of players. Why should MIA?

    With chronic migranes and the fact we have no idea w/ the compensation would be. I would pass. Draft your depth and youth.
    Quote Quote  

  10. -10
    Daytona Fin's Avatar
    FIN4LIFE

    Status:
    Online
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Dec 2002
    Posts:
    13,826
    vCash:
    27555
    Loc:
    Daytona Beach
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Cam Wake 91Tannehill 171972 Dolphins Logo2013 Dolphins Logo
    Quote Originally Posted by DolfanDuBbZ~ View Post
    Everything in GB, says they don't have to learn to deal w/ these type of players. Why should MIA?

    With chronic migranes and the fact we have no idea w/ the compensation would be. I would pass. Draft your depth and youth.
    I hear you. This is the nfl, eventually you have to take on somebody that isn't a model teammate/citizen, philbin seems like a guy who can deal or work with people if he needs to. Even if you try to draft guys that are good characters doesn't necessarily mean they will remain that way.

    As far as drafting and building with youth, I like it but we have to remember who is on the hot seat, our gm. He don't have 2,3,4 years to build. He has to have results next year and I have a feeling he isn't going to be relying on 4 or 5 rookies to save his job next year. He needs playmakers and guys that get in the red zone, harvin is that in so many ways.
    Quote Quote  

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 66
    Last Post: 03-11-2013, 08:57 PM
  2. Jennings for Harvin a bad trade?
    By phinatic1399 in forum Fantasy Sports
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 09-26-2012, 11:09 AM
  3. Percy Harvin wants trade from Vikes
    By dooleytr in forum General NFL Forum
    Replies: 42
    Last Post: 06-21-2012, 12:52 PM
  4. Replies: 16
    Last Post: 07-26-2011, 08:32 PM
  5. Report: Vikings and Phins agree to trade?
    By spydertl79 in forum Miami Dolphins Forum
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 04-23-2005, 11:29 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •