Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast

Thread: Report: Vikings looking to trade Harvin

1. -71
    FinHeaven VIP

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    O-town
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by bcsupratt View Post
    Percy would be an INSTANT upgrade...he wants a contract and would fit in Miami perfectly....why give B-Hart 6mil/yr when u can offer Percy 7? Who the hell would be happy in Minnesota? I mean seriously. I would ask to be traded as well. If he gets his payday (which he DESERVES---more than Hartline does) and goes to a better climate and beautiful environment of South Florida...Not to mention no state income tax...he'd be happy here...

And Im tired of this headcase connotation...you mean to tell me if Deon Sanders in his prime was available RIGHT now, being the "headcase" he was, you wouldnt want him????? Ray lewis is oneof the biggest Divas in the history of sports yet is glorified day in day out.

You have to MOLD these players, you cant just expect a bunch of young men to be perfect. Under the RIGHT coaching, which I do believe we FINALLY have, there is no excuse not to take a chance on him....

I went to school with Percy at UF as well had class with him and went to same barber shop...The kid LOVES winning...in the right environment and if winning, there would be no issues. We cant afford to pass on playmakers just because you bums on Finheaven, who probably never played a sport in your life, thinks you are qualified enough to pass such judgement without knowing the player personally.
    I can appreciate you standing up for your boy and all but you are taking this way to personal.

So what if Percy loves winning...we all do. We can all be at our best when things are going well. It's how we behave when things are not so great that shows our true colors and right now Harvin is not handling things in the best way possible.

BTW, trying to insult posters that don't agree with is not the best way to get your point across.
    Quote Quote  

2. -72
    FinHeaven VIP

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    O-town
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by hooshoops View Post
    rumor that the patriots are in on this...
    The Patriots traded for other troubled players like Randy Moss and Agib Talib, and if they do not resign Welker, I can see them trading for Harvin. They think they have an environment that can deal with players like Harvin so I cannot say I'm surprised by this.
    Quote Quote  

3. -73
    Pro Bowler

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by bcsupratt View Post
    Percy would be an INSTANT upgrade...he wants a contract and would fit in Miami perfectly....why give B-Hart 6mil/yr when u can offer Percy 7? Who the hell would be happy in Minnesota? I mean seriously. I would ask to be traded as well. If he gets his payday (which he DESERVES---more than Hartline does) and goes to a better climate and beautiful environment of South Florida...Not to mention no state income tax...he'd be happy here...

And Im tired of this headcase connotation...you mean to tell me if Deon Sanders in his prime was available RIGHT now, being the "headcase" he was, you wouldnt want him????? Ray lewis is oneof the biggest Divas in the history of sports yet is glorified day in day out.

You have to MOLD these players, you cant just expect a bunch of young men to be perfect. Under the RIGHT coaching, which I do believe we FINALLY have, there is no excuse not to take a chance on him....

I went to school with Percy at UF as well had class with him and went to same barber shop...The kid LOVES winning...in the right environment and if winning, there would be no issues. We cant afford to pass on playmakers just because you bums on Finheaven, who probably never played a sport in your life, thinks you are qualified enough to pass such judgement without knowing the player personally.
    Nobody in the Dolphins fornt office cares about any of our opinions, including (and especially) yours. Stop being so condescending. I agree with getting Percy Harvin, but you sound like a little girl. Not a good look.

And for your information Minneapolis is a pretty cool place to live, at least in the summer.
    Quote Quote  

4. -74
    Ryan tannehill...like a boss

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    richmond va
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Geforce View Post
    The Patriots traded for other troubled players like Randy Moss and Agib Talib, and if they do not resign Welker, I can see them trading for Harvin. They think they have an environment that can deal with players like Harvin so I cannot say I'm surprised by this.
    sounds like it would be to play the slot in welkers place...i'm not sure how reliable my source is though...buddy of mine who does have some connections...rumor is late 1st rounder...maybe a 2nd and a 5th

something to watch for...
    hoops scoops 2012 season ..."in 2014 ryan tannehill etches his name in stone amongst the games elite qbs"..."ryan tannehill and andrew luck will carry the afc for the next decade plus the way peyton manning and tom brady have this last decade plus"
    Quote Quote  

5. -75
    FinHeaven VIP

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    O-town
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by dcnr226 View Post
    Nobody in the Dolphins fornt office cares about any of our opinions, including (and especially) yours. Stop being so condescending. I agree with getting Percy Harvin, but you sound like a little girl. Not a good look.

And for your information Minneapolis is a pretty cool place to live, at least in the summer.
    Minneapolis/St Paul aka The Twin Cities, area is a pretty cool place to live most of the year.
    Quote Quote  

6. -76
    Premium Member

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Tampa, FL
    Thanks / No Thanks
    I wonder how valid the rumors are of the Pats being interested in Harvin. He's perfect for them schematically. But Belichick is good friends with Urban Meyer and so he's likely to know the real scoop on what a nightmare Harvin was at Florida off the field. Then again, with Tom Brady and such a strong tradition of winning ingrained in that locker room, they have one of the most idiot-proof locker rooms in the NFL...and they know it.
    Twitter: @ckparrot
    Quote Quote  

7. -77

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    richmond va
    Thanks / No Thanks
    i've also heard that aaron hernandez is suppose to take a lot of welkers run in the slot if he's let go this year...that he's even working out with brady in california this offseason in an effort to see things the way brady does...as far as coverage and leverage etc...so they can be on the same page...kinda like welker has been

so who knows...
    Quote Quote  

8. -78
    Avoid the 'Noid

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Geforce View Post
    I can appreciate you standing up for your boy and all but you are taking this way to personal.

So what if Percy loves winning...we all do. We can all be at our best when things are going well. It's how we behave when things are not so great that shows our true colors and right now Harvin is not handling things in the best way possible.

BTW, trying to insult posters that don't agree with is not the best way to get your point across

Kettle meet pot.
    Quote Quote  

9. -79

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    richmond va
    Thanks / No Thanks
    i would think in that o that harvin would be in line for some of say danny woodheads backfield duties and even carries every once in while...scary to think that team could spread you out with all those options and then unleash a percy harvin in the open field and into your secondary out of the backfield on you...and then murder you in the slot as well...
    Quote Quote  

10. -80
    FIN4LIFE

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Daytona Beach
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Cam Wake 91Tannehill 171972 Dolphins Logo2013 Dolphins Logo
    Great.

If the pats snag harvin i'm sure harvin being such a cancer and head case will destroy the pats cohesion and team structure.
    Good luck defending that offense coyle.
    Quote Quote