Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789 LastLast

Thread: Report: Vikings looking to trade Harvin

1. -51
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    YESSSSS DO IT MIAMI...TRADE ONE OF THE 2NDS NOW FOR THIS GUY.....there's a reason u idiots that dont want him are sitting behind your computer screen and not in a front office for an NFL team...guy would instantly make our offense versatile
    Quote Quote  

2. -52
    Ryan tannehill...like a boss

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    richmond va
    Thanks / No Thanks
    pass...a headache off the field and misses games all the time for headaches...misses practices during the week...seems to be questionable on the injury reports every week...

not for a 2nd round pick
    hoops scoops 2012 season ..."in 2014 ryan tannehill etches his name in stone amongst the games elite qbs"..."ryan tannehill and andrew luck will carry the afc for the next decade plus the way peyton manning and tom brady have this last decade plus"
    Quote Quote  

3. -53
    Lifelong Fin Fan

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Minneapolis MN
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by hooshoops View Post
    pass...a headache off the field and misses games all the time for headaches...misses practices during the week...seems to be questionable on the injury reports every week...

not for a 2nd round pick
    Hoops, he no longer suffers from the migraines. The Vikes had Mayo Clinic in Rochester MN do a bunch of tests and they found that the headaches were caused by sleep apnia. Since then they haven't been a problem. I've posted the link before, but I'm to lazy to look it up. Also his injury this year was due from a tackler rolling up on him from behind. Kink of freakish and doesn't happen very often. I'm friends with the guy who owns the production firm (Semenko Productions) who does all the promotion videos from the Vikes and he told me a couple weeks ago that Harvin could have returned at the end of the season but that Frazier as well as some of the players were tired of his act and didn't want him back. This leads right into his character concers and as far as him being a head case and malcontent I can tell you pretty much that everything you have heard in the media is true. He's a locker room cancer and definitely a "ME" first player. There is no way Philben is going to sign off on trading for this guy, especially when you have to give him a ton of money on top of it. People need to let this dream die cause it isn't going to happen.
    When I die I want to hire the Miami Dolphin's to be my pallbearers so they can let me down one last time.

Quote Quote  

4. -54
    Super Donator

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Northern Ireland, UK
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Galactic Empire medalManchester United FCPS4 ControllerCam Wake 912013 Dolphins Logo

Re: Report: Vikings looking to trade Harvin

No thanks, keep all our high picks and get someone with a much better attitude, this guy is trouble. I can deal with a diva like Chad Johnson but not someone like Harvin
    Im selling a club level ticket to the Dolphins v Raiders in London - will sell it for below face value. PM me if your interested.
    Quote Quote  

5. -55
    G.O.A.T

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    I went to school with Percy at UF and my friend was the girl he was currently dating. The migraines happened at UF as well just never listed on the practice report just said he missed practice for whatever reason. He is an absolute steal for a second rounder! And the way he dealt with migraines back then was the ganja. Also Aaron Hernandez was a huge pothead haha. You don't have to take my word for it but just throwing it out there.
    Quote Quote  

6. -56
    InRegioneCaecorum RexEstLusces

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Zombieland (lookn4 Myles)
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Timing is everythiing; this would have been a good year to take a 3rd and Percy for Marshall instead of what we got.

"Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else."
    Margaret Mead

Quote Quote  

7. -57
    J-E-T-S $uck - $uck - $uck

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Denver, CO
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Someone please tell me the last time we had a player picked in the 2nd round work out for us? Round 2 has been an epic fail for years! Lets start backwards from this last draft: Jonathan Martin, Daniel Thomas, Koa Misi, Pat White, Sean Smith, Phillip Merling, Chad Henne, John Beck, Samson Satele, Matt Roth, Eddie Moore. What about trading two second rounders for AJ Feeley? Anyone here think that there is a person on this list even close to Harvin? Sometimes this high character pursuit bites you in the arse. Take a gamble once in a while. You can bet Bellicheat will and then we have to deal with Harvin wrecking us twice a year.

Harvin is one of the most dynamic players in football and you pair him with a guy like Patterson in the draft or heck, bring in Jennings and lets see what we really have in Tannehill. I personally wanted Harvin in the draft, now its time to go get hom while his value is lower than it has been ever. C'mon Ireland, make this your surprise trade this year and give us fans something exciting to watch for a change...
    Quote Quote  

8. -58
    Pro Bowler

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Wishfishin View Post
    Do these stats add up to $7-10 million/yr.?

Year

Team

Rec

Yds

Avg

Lng

TD

Att

Yds

Avg

Vikings

In only 9 games, look at his rushing stats and his return stats too. His all purpose yards is off the charts and he's still so young.
    Quote Quote  

9. -59
    Pro Bowler

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Boynton Beach
    Thanks / No Thanks
    2013 Dolphins Logo
    Quote Originally Posted by bcsupratt View Post
    YESSSSS DO IT MIAMI...TRADE ONE OF THE 2NDS NOW FOR THIS GUY.....there's a reason u idiots that dont want him are sitting behind your computer screen and not in a front office for an NFL team...guy would instantly make our offense versatile
    Rex Ryan is that you?

love the part where you called us idiots for sitting behind our computer screen while we dont want a headcase...
    Quote Quote  

10. -60
    Phin fan since 1970!

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Orlando, Florida
    Thanks / No Thanks
    (I would pay him 7M per year. I think he is an upgrade over hartline and could be using this to lower hartlines contract.
    I would give Vikes a 3rd round pick and sign harvin to a 5 year deal. He is only 24 and he scores TDs running or thru the air
    or special teams. He does it all. why pay Reggie Bush when you can get Harvin at 24 years old. we want explosive players is what philbin said and Harvin is explosive.
    Quote Quote