Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Reggie Bush confused by no contract offer..

1. -11
    Who pissed in your kool aide?

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Delray Beach, Florida
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Tannehill 171972 Dolphins Logo
    Quote Originally Posted by dolpns13 View Post
    And the garbage if an OL had nothing to do with that right!?
    And dancing behind the line of scrimmage and wondering aimlessly left to right all falls on the offensive line? The kid needs to hit the gap quicker, this isn't a one way road. They both rely on each other for production and success, Reggie had just as much, if not more fault in the dismal run game just as the line did.

"Sometimes when I close my eyes, I can't see."
    Quote Quote  

2. -12
    Scout Team

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Bush does play well when in space but so does Miller. Like the potential and savings with Miller. Might save enough to get a POWER running back to complement Miller.
    Quote Quote  

3. -13
    SUPERFAN

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Homestead, FL.
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by AFCMiamiEast View Post
    And dancing behind the line of scrimmage and wondering aimlessly left to right all falls on the offensive line? The kid needs to hit the gap quicker, this isn't a one way road. They both rely on each other for production and success, Reggie had just as much, if not more fault in the dismal run game just as the line did.
    This
    FINS OR DIE!!!!!!

Want-Goodell to be Impeached.
    Follow me on on Twitter www.twitter.com/FinFanChubby

In psychology, Stockholm Syndrome is an apparently paradoxical psychological phenomenon in which hostages express empathy and have positive feelings towards their captors, sometimes to the point of defending them. "[6]
    Quote Quote  

4. -14
    Pro Bowler

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by AFCMiamiEast View Post
    Bu!!$h*t.
    Quote Quote  

5. -15
    SUPERFAN

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Homestead, FL.
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by luduporcu View Post
    Bu!!$h*t.
    No Bu!!$h*t about it..
    Quote Quote  

6. -16
    Pro Bowler

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by RebelFin View Post
    Bush does play well when in space but so does Miller. Like the potential and savings with Miller. Might save enough to get a POWER running back to complement Miller.
    Do you make up your facts as you go along? MILLER was mediocre on his best day: he had NO impact at all. And he showed no ability to pass-protect. He's dangerous to TANNEHILL's health.
    Quote Quote  

7. -17
    Pro Bowler

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Chubby View Post
    No Bu!!$h*t about it..
    Did you see any of MIAMI's games last year, or did you just read a glorified "book report"? And just out of curiosity, did you ever count the # of times that BUSH either "hit the hole", or was dancing (your verbal diarreah, not mine) and LOOKING for a hole....AND THERE WAS NO HOLE??? It happened EACH game/EVERY game last year, and not just once/game, either. You people should place the blame where it belongs: let's all stand up, and give a "Bronx Cheer" for our marvelous, talented, deep (NOT!!!!!!!!!!!) OL. Let's start w/J LONG, who sucked a rat's a$$ last season even when healthy, plain and simple. I have no real explanation for it, but the best thing he did for MIAMI last season was get hurt and go on IR, and let MARTIN play/develop. But at least at G, INCOGNITO did surprisingly well, and so did GARNER at RT (no surprise: he MADE THE TEAM, playing a DIFFERENT scheme, as a RT. MAYBE (big maybe) they'll both improve, and turn into very solid NFL OLmen. But last year...they were barely up to the job. MARTIN needs a little more bulk and a lot more strength. Even so, he STILL looked better than JAKE, i/m/o. Perhaps w/an offseason "love affair"...w/the Weights Room..., he'll turn into something special. I'm hopeful. Lastly, as to J JERRY, he was his own worst enemy last season, but you can see his potential. He DOES have "Tackle's feet", just as Coach SPARANO said (say what you want about SPARANO, he knows OL play). His fate is TRULY in his own hands. He can eat his way out of the NFL and into oblivion, or give up the PIZZA this offseason, and strive to become truly solid.

But NONE of the above happened for us last season. The erratic OL performance, negating BUSH almost as much as any "D" he faced, should have been obvious to EVERYONE. And you better find a much more valid reason for not re-signing BUSH than either his nonproduction or MILLER, who i/m/o showed little except his speed (occasionally) and flawed pass-protection (which might get TANNEHILL killed some day). And as a footnote to all of this, I totally discount the usual, shallow verbal diarreah spouted by "the usual suspects".
    Last edited by luduporcu; 02-11-2013 at 01:34 PM.
    Quote Quote  

8. -18
    Seasoned Veteran

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by luduporcu View Post
    Did you see any of MIAMI's games last year, or did you just read a glorified "book report"?
    Maybe you should go look at some games before you spew off drivel. The guy danced too much. And when Miller was in, he produced. That's fact!!
    Quote Quote  

9. -19
    Rookie

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    It would be typical for Miami to let an elite talent walk and try to replace him with an unknown who has a lot of flaws. 7-9 here we come !!
    Quote Quote  

10. -20
    Seasoned Veteran

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Lamar Miller: Games: 13 Attempts 51 250 yards 4.9yards/attempt

Reggie Bush: Games: 16 Attempts 227 986 yards 4.3 yards/attempt

---------- Post added at 09:25 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:24 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Regulus View Post
    It would be typical for Miami to let an elite talent walk and try to replace him with an unknown who has a lot of flaws. 7-9 here we come !!
    The stats prove otherwise. Not elite at all.
    Quote Quote