Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Reggie Bush confused by no contract offer..

1. -21
    Playoffs Please!!

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    I really wish we saw more of Miller before letting Bush walk.
    Quote Quote  

2. -22
    SUPERFAN

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Homestead, FL.
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Halo Legendary
Gift received at 06-10-2014, 02:54 AM from DisturbedShifty
Message: Here ya go man.  In the future things like this are in the vShopXbox Logo
Gift received at 04-30-2014, 02:53 PM from DisturbedShifty
    Quote Originally Posted by luduporcu View Post
    Did you see any of MIAMI's games last year, or did you just read a glorified "book report"?
    I have not missed a single snap of any Dolphin game since in the last 31 years..... Bush has always been plagued by dancers feet his entire career. Early on this season he had a 3-4 game stretch where he seemed to be hitting the whole, which it was no coincidence that this resulted in one of his best stretches of running of his career.

But then........ not sure Y he regressed back to dancing..
    Chubbs
    FINS OR DIE!!!!!!

Want-Goodell to be Impeached.
    Follow me on on Twitter www.twitter.com/FinFanChubby

In psychology, Stockholm Syndrome is an apparently paradoxical psychological phenomenon in which hostages express empathy and have positive feelings towards their captors, sometimes to the point of defending them. "[6]
    Quote Quote  

3. -23
    Canadian Fin Fan

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Ottawa, Canada
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by dolpns13 View Post
    And the garbage if an OL had nothing to do with that right!?
    Miller looked better behind the same OL.
    Andyman
    Quote Quote  

4. -24
    Canadian Fin Fan

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Ottawa, Canada
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Chubby View Post
    I have not missed a single snap of any Dolphin game since in the last 31 years..... Bush has always been plagued by dancers feet his entire career. Early on this season he had a 3-4 game stretch where he seemed to be hitting the whole, which it was no coincidence that this resulted in one of his best stretches of running of his career.

But then........ not sure Y he regressed back to dancing..

Chubbs
    You're right; and it's no coincidence it was after he got hurt against the NYJ. Reggie is what he is. He dazzles every few weeks but he doesn't gain consistent yards. I don't think any team will make him a feature back.
    Quote Quote  

5. -25
    Canadian Fin Fan

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Ottawa, Canada
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by NYinBostonFin View Post
    I really wish we saw more of Miller before letting Bush walk.
    I agree but I really liked what I saw. A much more instinctive runner with burst.
    Quote Quote  

6. -26
    Pro Bowler

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Tennessee
    Thanks / No Thanks
    It's at least nice to hear a guy want to play for Miami. Wish we could bottle up his drive and work ethic to give to everybody on the team. I wished they had used him a lot more creatively last year too. He isn't worth big bucks at this point, but I'd still like to see him back.
    http://www.finheaven.com/signaturepics/sigpic30273_1.gif
    Quote Quote  

7. -27
    SUPERFAN

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Homestead, FL.
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Halo Legendary
Gift received at 06-10-2014, 02:54 AM from DisturbedShifty
Message: Here ya go man.  In the future things like this are in the vShopXbox Logo
Gift received at 04-30-2014, 02:53 PM from DisturbedShifty
    Quote Originally Posted by phinzfan21 View Post
    It's at least nice to hear a guy want to play for Miami. Wish we could bottle up his drive and work ethic to give to everybody on the team. I wished they had used him a lot more creatively last year too. He isn't worth big bucks at this point, but I'd still like to see him back.
    Personally i like Reggie, great work ethic and I love players with a chip on their shoulder.

I fully blame our OC for not using him properly. Such a shame
    Quote Quote  

8. -28
    Pro Bowler

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by DDTDON View Post
    Maybe you should go look at some games before you spew off drivel. The guy danced too much. And when Miller was in, he produced. That's fact!!
    I saw them all...and NO, it's drivel. MILLER had no impact at all. And his inability to pass-protect is a risk to TANNEHILL's health. THOSE are the FACTS, whether YOU like it or not. Unrealized potential counts as spit (expletive deleted) to me, until it's realized. And real DOLFANS everywhere should feel similarly. Forget propaganda from the team's corporate division, and forget the Media. I'll be watching MILLER VERY CLOSELY this preseason, w/great hope. BUT, he better show some REAL progress, in everything that matters, which he hasn't shown to date. BUSH is a proven "scatback"-style HB, and THOMAS is a bust who hopefully will be cut and replaced by J GRAY if he makes it back all the way from the knee injury. MILLER's a younger "scatback"-style HB w/excellent "potential". But his potential MUST BE REALIZED, or he's useless and just a warm-body/back-up...you know the type: a real S/Ts ace.
    Quote Quote  

9. -29
    Waterlogged

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Imo it will be a mistake to let Bush go. If we let Bush go it will not be because of money as he's already given more than enough comments that he's not about breaking any banks that he really wants to play here. If we let h go it is because Ireland feels that Miller and Thigpen will handle and produce what Bush did and more and that maybe Jonas Gray and Thomas will provide a good change of pace. But once Miller goes down to injury, I'm going to open a BOG THREAD OF "I TOLD YA SO THAT WE SHOULD HAD RE-SIGNED BUSH FOR INSURANCE"....but noooooo, Miller is somehow injury immune. Smh
    Quote Quote  

10. -30
    Seasoned Veteran

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Danny6813 View Post
    http://www.60maxpowero.com/patriots/...contract-offer
    I'd like to keep him, although I wouldn't be crushed if we lost him, as long as he doesn't go to the Pats!
    CONFUSED ??? What part of "you are a uncoachable, drive killing machine, so pack your bags and hit the bricks", does he not understand. We have had to put up with losing games for us for two years, because of him. I hope he goes to the jets or the pats and have them deal with him for a few years. Horrible back and a terrible influence on Miller. I would offer him a contract to leave, like a plane ticket and even pay for a moving service.
    Quote Quote