Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.



VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 12 of 17 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141516 ... LastLast
Results 111 to 120 of 170

Thread: Dolphins have targeted Hartline and Clemons as must re-signs

  1. -111
    Heinegrabber's Avatar
    Since 84

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Mar 2006
    Posts:
    3,664
    vCash:
    8048
    Loc:
    Carolina
    Thanks / No Thanks
    hartline goes into the negotiation room,
    hartline: "I wish I had a dime for every time I fell down as soon as I caught the ball..."
    Ireland: "did you just ask for a 6 million dollar contract?"












    Quote Quote  

  2. -112
    Dolphins91's Avatar
    Starter

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Jul 2011
    Posts:
    163
    vCash:
    1160
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by FinaticalOne View Post
    2013 Miami Dolphins Mock Off-Season

    F/A Signings- WRs:Greg Jennings, Brian Hartline; DE: Michael Bennett; RB: Mike Goodson; TE: Jared Cook; CB: Chris Houston; S: Chris Clemons

    Mock Draft

    1. WR: Cordarelle Patterson -Tennessee
    2. CB: Xavier Rhodes -Florida St.
    2. OT: Kyle Long -Oregon
    3. C/G/T: David Quessenberry -San Jose St.
    3. S/CB: Tyrann Mathieu -LSU
    4. OLB: Jamie Collins - So. Miss
    5. RB: Marcus Lattimore- SC State
    7. G: Anthony Steen- Alabama
    7. OLB: Kenny Tate- Maryland
    i approve this message
    Quote Quote  

  3. -113
    ckparrothead's Avatar
    Premium Member

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    May 2002
    Posts:
    47,170
    vCash:
    3043
    Loc:
    Tampa, FL
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Blog Entries:
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by Nublar7 View Post
    I have to applaud you CK, at least you are consistent. I remember you giving the Dolphins a "F" grade for the Brian Hartline pick in your draft recap in 2009 and blasted him for being too "gangsta" for the team. Not surprised that you still don't like him even after a 1,000 yard season, after all you projected him as a special teams player in the NFL.
    And I have to applaud you, sir. I remember you talking up what a great coach Tony Sparano was and how he clearly had the locker room in his control heading into the 2011 season, how Chad Henne was clearly a very different and a lot better quarterback, etc. It's not surprising that you would continue to take up an argumentative position that laps up whatever the current front office/coaching staff is spooning you.
    Twitter: @ckparrot
    Quote Quote  

  4. -114
    Pro Bowler

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Apr 2012
    Posts:
    1,403
    vCash:
    29080
    Loc:
    Aurora Il
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Give me Jennings, Hartline, Bess and Matthews and draft the speed guy in round 2 or 3 (because he won't have to be that well-rounded, just freakin' fast!) and we'll make defensive coordinator's heads spin, especially if we had a guy like Finley running around, who would demand safety help, make the other team almost have to line up in nickel coverage, and then we could run it down their throats.
    Quote Quote  

  5. -115
    sirvmac's Avatar
    Seasoned Veteran

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Mar 2006
    Posts:
    552
    vCash:
    1443
    Loc:
    Chicago
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Hartline? Maaaaaaaan, Nooooooooooo!
    I hope it's not anywhere close to what his reported asking price is.
    Please God no. Lol.

    Clemons should be a bargain buy. Lock him up asap.
    Quote Quote  

  6. -116
    Gonzo's Avatar
    Administrator

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Mar 2004
    Posts:
    20,697
    vCash:
    19489
    Loc:
    Brooklyn
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Hydra logo
Gift received at 05-21-2014, 12:20 PM from DisturbedShifty1972 Dolphins Logo
    If people are going to bring up past predictions in an attempt to negate an opinion, they better be ready to defend their own past predictions...





    Quote Quote  

  7. -117
    ckparrothead's Avatar
    Premium Member

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    May 2002
    Posts:
    47,170
    vCash:
    3043
    Loc:
    Tampa, FL
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Blog Entries:
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by Gonzo View Post
    If people are going to bring up past predictions in an attempt to negate an opinion, they better be ready to defend their own past predictions...
    I approve this message

    Though personally I don't think people should engage in such pettiness period. But when someone does target another poster in such a petty manner, what's good for the goose is good for the gander.
    Quote Quote  

  8. -118
    Nublar7's Avatar
    FinHeaven Administrator

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Aug 2003
    Posts:
    35,141
    vCash:
    129350
    Loc:
    120 mi west of Costa Rica
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Jurassic World2013 Dolphins Logo
    Quote Originally Posted by ckparrothead View Post
    And I have to applaud you, sir. I remember you talking up what a great coach Tony Sparano was and how he clearly had the locker room in his control heading into the 2011 season, how Chad Henne was clearly a very different and a lot better quarterback, etc. It's not surprising that you would continue to take up an argumentative position that laps up whatever the current front office/coaching staff is spooning you.
    Irrelevant to this thread. This thread was about Hartline. Please stay on topic.

    Quote Quote  

  9. -119
    ckparrothead's Avatar
    Premium Member

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    May 2002
    Posts:
    47,170
    vCash:
    3043
    Loc:
    Tampa, FL
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Blog Entries:
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by Nublar7 View Post
    Irrelevant to this thread. This thread was about Hartline. Please stay on topic.
    Let me clarify as to why it's on topic. You have an opinion that Brian Hartline (currently a Dolphin, rumored to be hot and heavy in negotiations to remain a Dolphin) is a very good player worth the price of re-signing. This opinion of yours is consistent with your past history of approval/defense of whoever happens to be in charge of the Dolphins at the time, and/or playing for the Dolphins at the time, be it Tony Sparano and/or Chad Henne, etc. Therefore your opinion of Brian Hartline should be viewed within this context. This is about Brian Hartline.
    Quote Quote  

  10. -120
    TheWalrus's Avatar
    1/7/14

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Dec 2011
    Posts:
    8,418
    vCash:
    31763
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Gonzo View Post
    If people are going to bring up past predictions in an attempt to negate an opinion, they better be ready to defend their own past predictions...
    Exactly.

    Quote Originally Posted by ckparrothead
    Let me clarify as to why it's on topic. You have an opinion that Brian Hartline (currently a Dolphin, rumored to be hot and heavy in negotiations to remain a Dolphin) is a very good player worth the price of re-signing. This opinion of yours is consistent with your past history of approval/defense of whoever happens to be in charge of the Dolphins at the time, and/or playing for the Dolphins at the time, be it Tony Sparano and/or Chad Henne, etc. Therefore your opinion of Brian Hartline should be viewed within this context. This is about Brian Hartline.
    Also, exactly.
    Last edited by TheWalrus; 02-12-2013 at 03:22 PM.
    When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro.
    Quote Quote  

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 20
    Last Post: 03-16-2013, 09:21 PM
  2. MERGED: Chris Clemons signs one year deal with Dolphins
    By Nublar7 in forum Miami Dolphins Forum
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 03-12-2013, 06:55 PM
  3. Hartline, Fasano, Clemons coming back?
    By fanfin in forum Miami Dolphins Forum
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 03-01-2013, 08:23 PM
  4. Brian Hartline Signs
    By IHearJimi in forum Miami Dolphins Forum
    Replies: 46
    Last Post: 07-15-2009, 05:34 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •