Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: Slimm's 2014 Underclassman

1. -31
    Super Donator

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Central iowa
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Tannehill 17
    Quote Originally Posted by TedSlimmJr View Post
    Tight End:

Eric Ebron - North Carolina

Rory Anderson - South Carolina

Austin Seferian-Jenkins - Washington

A.C. Leonard - Tennessee St.

Jake McGee - Virginia

Randall Telfer - USC

Xavier Grimble - USC

Clive Walford - Miami

Nick O'Leary - Florida St.

Colt Lyerla - Oregon

damn... no C.J. Fedorowicz

would have liked to see your thoughts on him at this point.
    Quote Quote  

2. -32
    Hartselle Tigers (15-0) 5-A State Champ

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by 2413fanphins View Post
    damn... no C.J. Fedorowicz

would have liked to see your thoughts on him at this point.

He's listed in the Senior thread right under this one. This thread is for underclassman.
    Quote Quote  

3. -33
    Super Donator

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Central iowa
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Tannehill 17
    my bad, I forgot he was a freshman in the reisner year... big brain fart there on my part.
    Last edited by 2413fanphins; 03-31-2013 at 09:59 AM. Reason: spelling
    Quote Quote  

4. -34
    Perennial All-Pro

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Louisville, KY
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Wide Receiver:

Marqise Lee - USC

Austin Franklin - New Mexico St.

Sammy Watkins - Clemson

Damiere Byrd - South Carolina

Brandon Coleman - Rutgers

Bruce Ellington - South Carolina

Mike Evans - Texas A&M

Martavis Bryant - Clemson

Devin Smith - Ohio St.

Rashad Greene - Florida St.

DeAndrew White - Alabama

Odell Beckham - LSU

Christion Jones - Alabama

Austin Hill - Arizona

Rashawn Scott - Miami

Brandin Cooks - Oregon St.

Phillip Dorsett - Miami

Brandon Carter - TCU

Justin Hardy - East Carolina

Davante Adams - Fresno St.

Tyler Lockette - Kansas St.

DaVante Parker - Louisville

Kenny Bell - Nebraska

Kasen Williams - Washington

Jamison Crowder - Duke

Bryan Underwood - N.C. State

Andre Davis - USF

Michael Bennett - Georgia
    U of L DC Vance Bedford has been talking up one player so far in spring practice and it's not one in his own unit. He has been praising the crap out of DeVante to the point it's becoming a little creepy. Apparently Parker and the coaches are putting in extra work to make him a complete WR. I think you're going to see him rocket up your list (assuming there's some order to your list) during this coming season. He still may not put up the eye popping numbers because Teddy spreads the love around the field and now with UF transfers Clark (WR) and Christian (TE) as well as Tennessee transfer Milton (WR) there are many more mouths to feed. But out of a very deep and very good recieving corp Parker and Christian are probably going to be the best.

That reminds me, you might want to put Gerald Christian on your radar at TE to check out during the season. So far for spring practice Teddy and OC Shawn Watson have raved about him, describing him as a "running back, wide receiver, and offensive tackle" all rolled into one. Apparently he's been carrying 3 guys across the middle of the field when he catches passes.
    Insert pithy saying here.

Quote Quote  

5. -35

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by LouPhinFan View Post
    U of L DC Vance Bedford has been talking up one player so far in spring practice and it's not one in his own unit. He has been praising the crap out of DeVante to the point it's becoming a little creepy. Apparently Parker and the coaches are putting in extra work to make him a complete WR. I think you're going to see him rocket up your list (assuming there's some order to your list) during this coming season. He still may not put up the eye popping numbers because Teddy spreads the love around the field and now with UF transfers Clark (WR) and Christian (TE) as well as Tennessee transfer Milton (WR) there are many more mouths to feed. But out of a very deep and very good recieving corp Parker and Christian are probably going to be the best.

That reminds me, you might want to put Gerald Christian on your radar at TE to check out during the season. So far for spring practice Teddy and OC Shawn Watson have raved about him, describing him as a "running back, wide receiver, and offensive tackle" all rolled into one. Apparently he's been carrying 3 guys across the middle of the field when he catches passes.

Absolutely, as I've mentioned, there's really no order to these other than the first name listed. However, if there were any order to it, Parker would be near the top. Bruce Ellington and DeVante Parker are two of my personal favorites. Several schools from bigger conferences really missed out by not offering Parker.

He's going to have a big Junior season, and Louisville has a lot of talent that I like on both sides of the ball... as you'll see looking through both of my 2014 threads. I believe Louisville is headed to another BCS bowl and should go undefeated with their schedule. Might end up with a Heisman Trophy winner too.
    Quote Quote  

6. -36
    Ryan tannehill...like a boss

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    richmond va
    Thanks / No Thanks
    good to see you've got mcgee on there from uva at te...he's a pro...he can be a mismatch weapon against safeties and lbs...he's the focal point of the uva offense and probably day 2 pick in a few years...needs a lot of work as a blocker but he can do some things flexed out...

i think you're missing another lsu wr who's more polished than beckham...can't think of his name though...kasen williams may be the best downfield blocking wr in college football..he erases cats...like his pro future too...

davonte parker just looks like a red zone option to me...mike evans is a tall lean kid that's got some things going for him...uvas also got a will be soph corner named canady that has a pro future...
    hoops scoops 2012 season ..."in 2014 ryan tannehill etches his name in stone amongst the games elite qbs"..."ryan tannehill and andrew luck will carry the afc for the next decade plus the way peyton manning and tom brady have this last decade plus"
    Quote Quote  

7. -37

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    richmond va
    Thanks / No Thanks
    oh and slimm d nicholson of uva stinks...he's slow he's undersized he won't tackle...if he had any future in the pros it would be a nickle but he's not physical enough and he's a terrible tackler...take him off your list...for real...put canady in his place...
    Quote Quote  

8. -38

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Hoops, Canady was a freshman and isn't eligible for the 2014 class. Furthermore, Nicholson doesn't stink. Only 3 players had more tackles for Virginia last year than Nicholson, and two of those were Seniors. Lastly, the two best receivers on LSU's team are Odell Beckham and Jarvis Landry.... who I already wrote up in this thread.
    Quote Quote  

9. -39

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    richmond va
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Hoops, Canady was a freshman and isn't eligible for the 2014 class. Furthermore, Nicholson doesn't stink. Only 3 players had more tackles for Virginia last year than Nicholson, and two of those were Seniors. Lastly, the two best receivers on LSU's team are Odell Beckham and Jarvis Landry.... who I already wrote up in this thread.
    nicholson stinks...you'll see...watch some of his games...no long speed no quick acceleration...awful tackler...tiny...not physical...no nfl future...another terrible top rated high school prospect to come to uva...

landry is who i was referring to...if he's on your list already my bad...i like that kid...
    Quote Quote  

10. -40

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by hooshoops View Post
    nicholson stinks...you'll see...watch some of his games...no long speed no quick acceleration...awful tackler...tiny...not physical...no nfl future...another terrible top rated high school prospect to come to uva...

landry is who i was referring to...if he's on your list already my bad...i like that kid...

I have watched his games. I watch every kid here, hoops. You just don't know what you're talking about again. You don't decide who goes on my list and who doesn't.
    Quote Quote