Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Slimm's 2014 Underclassman

1. -41
    Ryan tannehill...like a boss

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    richmond va
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by TedSlimmJr View Post
    I have watched his games. I watch every kid here, hoops. You just don't know what you're talking about again. You don't decide who goes on my list and who doesn't.
    ok we'll see...i've watched every damn game that kids played...if you want that on your team in the pros more power to you...maybe the falcons can draft him...ha ha...

you backing that kid is killing me...but sorry about me giving my take...enjoy your list
    hoops scoops 2012 season ..."in 2014 ryan tannehill etches his name in stone amongst the games elite qbs"..."ryan tannehill and andrew luck will carry the afc for the next decade plus the way peyton manning and tom brady have this last decade plus"
    Quote Quote  

2. -42
    Hartselle Tigers (15-0) 5-A State Champ

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by hooshoops View Post
    ok we'll see...i've watched every damn game that kids played...if you want that on your team in the pros more power to you...maybe the falcons can draft him...ha ha...

you backing that kid is killing me...but sorry about me giving my take...enjoy your list

I have too. In fact, I've watched a lot more of every single kid here than you have. I know that for a damn fact.

Nicholson was only a sophomore last year and he's getting better. If I didn't think he could play, he wouldn't be here. Undersized, is the only accurate assessment you've made about him.

Hell if I let you tell me who to put here I'd have kids that aren't even eligible.
    Quote Quote  

3. -43

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    richmond va
    Thanks / No Thanks
    I have too. In fact, I've watched a lot more of every single kid here than you have. I know that for a damn fact.

Nicholson was only a sophomore last year and he's getting better. If I didn't think he could play, he wouldn't be here. Undersized, is the only accurate assessment you've made about him.

Hell if I let you tell me who to put here I'd have kids that aren't even eligible.
    you know slimm...lets's just do this...ii don't give a rats ass how much you've watched someone...when you remove this kid from your list in an edit down the road remember i warned ya...like so many others...

good day sir...i'm done talking football with you any more...
    Quote Quote  

4. -44

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    you know slimm...lets's just do this...ii don't give a rats ass how much you've watched someone...when you remove this kid from your list in an edit down the road remember i warned ya...like so many others...

good day sir...i'm done talking football with you any more...

Hoops, you barged into my thread trying to tell me to put freshman who aren't eligible on it... take off a kid who was only a sophomore, and led the ACC in PBU's off of it.... and mention some WR from LSU that you can't remember his name as "more polished"... despite the fact that I've already scouted him and written him up a month ago...

You call this talking football? Damn son, you'd be headed back to the dugout if you were standing in the batter's box.

Good day to you too, sir.
    Quote Quote  

5. -45
    Perennial All-Pro

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Louisville, KY
    Thanks / No Thanks
    good to see you've got mcgee on there from uva at te...he's a pro...he can be a mismatch weapon against safeties and lbs...he's the focal point of the uva offense and probably day 2 pick in a few years...needs a lot of work as a blocker but he can do some things flexed out...

i think you're missing another lsu wr who's more polished than beckham...can't think of his name though...kasen williams may be the best downfield blocking wr in college football..he erases cats...like his pro future too...

davonte parker just looks like a red zone option to me...mike evans is a tall lean kid that's got some things going for him...uvas also got a will be soph corner named canady that has a pro future...
    Parker is a bit more than just a red zone option. Watch his catch and run at the end of the Cincinatti game this past season and tell me you don't see something there that can be harnessed.
    Insert pithy saying here.

Quote Quote  

6. -46

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    richmond va
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Hoops, you barged into my thread trying to tell me to put freshman who aren't eligible on it... take off a kid who was only a sophomore, and led the ACC in PBU's off of it.... and mention some WR from LSU that you can't remember his name as "more polished"... despite the fact that I've already scouted him and written him up a month ago...

You call this talking football? Damn son, you'd be headed back to the dugout if you were standing in the batter's box.

Good day to you too, sir.
    i didn't barge in anything...it's a good thread...i gave you my opinion on a guy i've seen every college snap of...yeah i mentioned a freshman thinking this underclassmen thread wasn't about just draft eligible...and yeah i overlooked landrys name...get the noose ready...

i thought this was a thread to draw up discussion/debate not just a nod the head one...i stand corrected...
    Quote Quote  

7. -47

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    i didn't barge in anything...it's a good thread...i gave you my opinion on a guy i've seen every college snap of...yeah i mentioned a freshman thinking this underclassmen thread wasn't about just draft eligible...and yeah i overlooked landrys name...get the noose ready...

i thought this was a thread to draw up discussion/debate not just a nod the head one...i stand corrected...

What exactly are you debating? Nicholson led the ACC in PBU's despite only being a sophomore. He draws the opposition's best receiver because he's the best cover corner in UVA's secondary. If you want quotes from Mike London himself where he addresses this specifically, I'll provide that for you too.

I've watched him against Quinton Patton, Conner Vernon, Josh Boyce, Marcus Davis, Corey Fuller, Allen Robinson, Stefon Diggs, Quinshad Davis, on and on. The latter two here are outstanding freshman that were two of the best freshman in the country last year, and will play in the NFL. Nicholson struggled with the size of Davis more than he did with any other receiver here. I don't know of any that didn't struggle with Quinshad Davis. And yes, he will tackle... ask Josh Boyce. Watch the hit where he forced Boyce to fumble the football.

I mean we're not talking about a top 10 pick here. But we are talking about a kid that will be drafted eventually, and will play in the NFL. Don't come in here waving your arms and stomping your feet about how he stinks, or how he doesn't belong on my damn list of prospects that I've scouted. What the hell do you have that even substantiates your assertion that he stinks? Certainly don't insist that I put a freshman in here who isn't even as good as Nicholson.

Now if you want to "talk football", then get to talking football. Coming in here saying some kids "stinks" or is "garbage" like you always do, is not talking football. Otherwise, there's nothing more to discuss in regards to Nicholson. Every player here is one that I've watched the tape on. That's why they're here.

This thread will still be around to dig up a year or two from now when he's drafted. Don't worry about that.
    Quote Quote  

8. -48

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Early tier up of my underclassman backs on page 2.
    Quote Quote  

9. -49
    Two Little Debbies and a cup of coffee

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    2013 Dolphins Logo

Dr. Slimm, Andrew Buie stinks. Take him off your list.

Bill Belichick on "putting the tape on"
    http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2013/08/18/belichick-takes-a-shot-at-experts-who-have-it-all-figured-out/

and i say it's tom brady with better legs...he reads the field presnap like tom brady...reminds me so much of him although tannehills ahead of bradys development in year 2 imo
    Quote Originally Posted by JCane View Post
    Well I'll be damned. WV was right again and called this weeks in advance and everyone gets mad at him.

SHOCKER

Quote Quote  

10. -50
    CMD

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Indiana
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Playstation LogoSnakes!
Gift received at 01-14-2014, 04:21 PM from DisturbedShifty
    That escalated quickly.