Quote Originally Posted by SMadison29 View Post
Surprising transfer. He's a redshirt senior so I'm guessing he has graduated & will eligible to play wherever he decides to transfer too. Just me trying to place him but UCLA has a gaping hole at RB left by Johnathan Franklin's departure & Sims' skill set would seem to fit a need there.

Houston senior RB Charles Sims will transfer, according to Rob Sellers of Rivals.
Sims is an extremely talented runner and was poised for a great final season, so this news comes as a surprise. He led Houston with 851 rushing yards and 11 rushing touchdowns to go along with 37 receptions for 373 yards and three touchdowns. Sims will certainly have plenty of options in terms of landing spots.

Fairly strange development for Sims to be transferring out of the Houston program. I'd be interested in determining exactly why he feels the need to transfer.

Either way, he's going to help whatever program he finds himself in. Probably a lot.

I think he's the best pass catcher out of the backfield among the Senior class of RB's. I've always thought this kid could line up at receiver and produce. He has a similar profile all the way around as a back like DeMarco Murray. Always reminded me of Murray.