Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Pelosi on whether US should disclose killing US citizens - "Maybe."

1. -11
    #freespesh

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Damned amusing, though to be fair, Obama's "announcement" came roughly a week after that article.

Im all for setting up a system with more transparency. I doubt it will happen for a variety of reasons(not the least of which members of the GOP fearing they will appear weak on foreign policy), but i sure as heck wouldnt oppose it if it came about. If the White House is willing to be more open about this stuff, i welcome it.
    Quote Quote  

2. -12
    Pro Bowler

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Spesh View Post
    Damned amusing, though to be fair, Obama's "announcement" came roughly a week after that article.

Im all for setting up a system with more transparency. I doubt it will happen for a variety of reasons(not the least of which members of the GOP fearing they will appear weak on foreign policy), but i sure as heck wouldnt oppose it if it came about. If the White House is willing to be more open about this stuff, i welcome it.
    I prefer the sixth amendment and due process. Judging by the history of this president not much if any info will come out unless it's beneficial to the president. And if anyone leaks any info they will be thrown in jail.

"Politics is the Art of Looking for Trouble, Finding it Everywhere, Diagnosing it Incorrectly, and Applying the Wrong Remedies"
    Quote Quote