Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: If Miami were to take Chance Warmack

1. -11
    Fat Kid

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    I wouldnt protest, but only because id be running into traffic. While on fire.
    "I'm not here to be a distraction," Pouncey said.
    http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/10...ogical-testing
    Quote Quote  

2. -12
    Waterlogged

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by fanfin View Post
    how many of you would be having another protest? what if we added Greg Jennings, Dustin Keller, and Keenan Lewis? btw Warmack is Mike Mayock's #1 rated player in the whole draft
    I've already updated my Mock Offseason/Draft with Chance Warmack as my guy officially. In fact, I believe with this scenario, we become a better and more explosive team all around. We solidify the OL for Tannehill, Miller, and the running backs. And we should go after Mike Wallace imo gungho as he is basically going to give us what Cordarrelle Patterson is going to give us, except he's already a proven while young commodity. And we can still grab Marquise Goodwin in the 3rd round to have a WR corps of: Wallace and Goodwin added to Hartline, Matthews, Bess, and Binns.

Then we go gungho for Dustin Keller to pit with Clay, Egnew, and Kevin Miller...with Lane at FB.

So you have speed demons in Wallace and Goodwin to pit with architects Hartline and Bess and a developing Matthews and a big red zone target in Armon Binns.

You'll have potentially 3 seam threats in the middle with Keller, Clay, and Egnew all with Miller, a draft pick, Thomas, Gray, and some Thigpen all behind a strong solidified OL of Long, Incognito, Pouncey, Warmack, and Martin with an athletic Yeatman, Samuda, and Jerry as the versatile backup linemen.

You've solidified and added explosiveness to the Offense while giving it a great OL to work its magic with. It's a no brainer.

The Defense, which is already nasty should have a stronger Vernon to compete with say a Sam Montgomery or Alex Okafor to rush the passer opposite Wake while bringing back Starks with Odrick spelling him and Solia with Randall inside.

Our LBs are already good, we can grab a LB or two in the late rounds to groom behind Burnett and Dansby while Philbin seems to see promise in Josh Kaddu.

So we we're worrying about thw secondary?

First, our Safeties are solid. Jones and bring back Clemons and you see what Kelcie has or you move Wilson back there to back them up or bring back Amaya if one of them aren't taking the next step up. We can always also draft a FS in the later rounds too for depth and competition.

The CBs shouldn't be so hard to fix. Bring back Sean Smith. Restructure Dimitri Patterson to play NB and let McCann battle it out with Carroll or Wilson and the 2nd round draft pick for the remaining backup spots and you come to this decision "prior" to the draft on of Richard Marshall is going to be healthy enough to start opposite Smith. If so, you're set while developing the 2nd round pick with Patterson and say McCann. If not, you dump Marshall's salary, saving $3.2mil and you put that with say $2mil more and you give that to a Derek Cox or Lewis or some good starting CB that hits FA. Voila! Your 2013 Miami Dolphins ready to rock!
    Quote Quote  

3. -13
    League Dominator

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    St. Pete Beach, FL
    Thanks / No Thanks
    If we got him at 12 that would be an absolute steal. He would be BPA at that point and I wouldn't have any problem taking him there whatsoever.
    Jets suck, Bills suck, Patriots suck.
    Quote Quote  

4. -14
    Scout Team

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    I actually prefer Warmack over Patterson. Warmack is worth a 1st, I don't think Patterson is. I think Patterson will end up being more "hype" than "production." I have seen some things in his game that makes me think he may be a prima donna too.
    "May the acorns rest in peace..."
    Quote Quote  

5. -15
    The world is your's...

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    LI, NY
    Thanks / No Thanks
    I wouldn't be upset at all. Our guard situation sucks and Warmack is awesome.

"I don't have pet peeves, I have psychotic ****ing hatred"
    Quote Quote  

6. -16
    Home of the ONE and ONLY PERFECT TEAM!

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    PERFECTVILLE
    Thanks / No Thanks
    I have no problem with it at all, the guy might be arguably the best guard in the draft since Larry Allen, this guy is a roadgrader!! He made Manti T'eo look like a ragdoll in the National Championship! Take him at #12 and take Eddie Lacy in the 2nd round! I'm by no means a Alabama fan, but with Lamar Miller and Eddie Lacy toting the rock with Wallace or Jennings on the outside, with our quality possession receivers, I'd feel really good about that improvement!
    The Jarvis Landry ERA has begun!
    Quote Quote  

7. -17
    FinHeaven VIP

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    This thread just begs for a music background, lol. So, here you go...

Link: Take a Chance!

:-)

LD
    Quote Quote  

8. -18
    Hall Of Famer

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Hollywood,Florida
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by ac_lanham View Post
    Is Warmack agile enough to play in a zone blocking scheme? That's the question
    YOUR ANSWER IS HERE

http://www.al.com/alabamafootball/in...e_story_a.html
    Quote Quote  

9. -19
    FinHeaven's Elite

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    South Carolinia
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Cam Wake 91PS4 Controller2013 Dolphins Logo1972 Dolphins Logo
    If we sign Wallace/Jennings and Lewis, sure.

If not, **** no.

Quote Quote  

10. -20
    At the end of the day...

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    1972 Dolphins LogoMike Wallace 11Cam Wake 91Tannehill 17Dolphin
    They will not take him.
    Quote Quote