Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.



VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 28

Thread: Every year! Without fail.

Hybrid View

  1. -1
    Scout Team

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Oct 2003
    Posts:
    102
    vCash:
    1031
    Thanks / No Thanks

    Every year! Without fail.

    Every year without fail the last five years this head office does something in the offseason that shows the fan base that they don't care about them or winning.How the hell do you let Reggie Bush walk.Last year it was Brandon Marshall and receivers was a serious need for this team the past year.
    Quote Quote  

  2. -2
    Phinatic8u's Avatar
    FinHeaven's Elite

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Nov 2008
    Posts:
    9,309
    vCash:
    8874
    Loc:
    South Carolinia
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Cam Wake 91PS4 Controller2013 Dolphins Logo1972 Dolphins Logo
    Bush really isnt that good.



    Quote Quote  

  3. -3
    dolphinsbshaw72's Avatar
    Starter

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Apr 2007
    Posts:
    387
    vCash:
    1884
    Loc:
    Florida
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Phinatic8u View Post
    Bush really isnt that good.
    Really!!! So you are telling me we have better options on are team? Miller is unproven( I like his upside )but still unproven.. And Thomas can't stay healthy.. Bush may have his issues but I would take him back in a heart beat.. WHy? Because he is a playmaker!!!!!! Something the Fins need on this team plain and simple.. Saying Bush isn't good is a stupid comment!
    Deputy Shaw
    Quote Quote  

  4. -4
    Phinatic8u's Avatar
    FinHeaven's Elite

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Nov 2008
    Posts:
    9,309
    vCash:
    8874
    Loc:
    South Carolinia
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Cam Wake 91PS4 Controller2013 Dolphins Logo1972 Dolphins Logo
    Quote Originally Posted by dolphinsbshaw72 View Post
    Really!!! So you are telling me we have better options on are team? Miller is unproven( I like his upside )but still unproven.. And Thomas can't stay healthy.. Bush may have his issues but I would take him back in a heart beat.. WHy? Because he is a playmaker!!!!!! Something the Fins need on this team plain and simple.. Saying Bush isn't good is a stupid comment!
    Every player that has ever played the game is "unproven", we won't know what we have in Miller until we get rid of Bush, who is a decent playmaker, nothing spectacular.
    Quote Quote  

  5. -5
    FinHeaven Elite

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Jan 2006
    Posts:
    10,203
    vCash:
    1660
    Loc:
    Miami, FL
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Phinatic8u View Post
    Bush really isnt that good.
    He's much better than Hartline as far as offensive ability, scoring touchdowns, and overall impact goes and people here want to give Hartline 5-6 million per year.

    Bush is the only playmaker we have and the only one that actually scores. I don't get why we wouldn't bring him back.
    Quote Quote  

  6. -6
    Scout Team

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Oct 2003
    Posts:
    102
    vCash:
    1031
    Thanks / No Thanks
    The true potential of Bush won't be seen until we get a passing game. In spite of that he is still putting up good numbers.
    Quote Quote  

  7. -7
    Dolph N.Fan's Avatar
    Perennial All-Pro

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Sep 2010
    Posts:
    4,241
    vCash:
    1064
    Loc:
    Columbus, OH
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Marshall didn't walk, he was traded for picks. I personally think Miami should re-sign bush and dump Daniel Thomas for a pick.
    Quote Quote  

  8. -8
    dlockz's Avatar
    Hall Of Famer

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Sep 2004
    Posts:
    32,268
    vCash:
    29776
    Loc:
    Tampa Fl
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Blog Entries:
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolph N.Fan View Post
    Marshall didn't walk, he was traded for picks. I personally think Miami should re-sign bush and dump Daniel Thomas for a pick.
    He was traded for a scrub te and a pick lol
    When death smiles upon you, the Infantry man smiles back. WV says Im not a patriot and Jeff Ireland is a Boss so it must be true.
    Quote Quote  

  9. -9
    Nublar7's Avatar
    FinHeaven Administrator

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Aug 2003
    Posts:
    35,095
    vCash:
    129041
    Loc:
    120 mi west of Costa Rica
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Jurassic World2013 Dolphins Logo
    Quote Originally Posted by dlockz View Post
    He was traded for a scrub te and a pick lol
    No, Marshall was traded for two draft picks. What the team does with those picks after the trade is a totally different situation. In fact the Dolphins didn't even use the pick they got from the Bears in 2012, they traded it to San Diego.

    As for Reggie Bush, I am going to be sad to see him leave, but it hasn't happened yet so it is premature to conclude that the team has already "let him walk". As of today Bush is still under contract with the Dolphins and that won't change before March 12th. As for his future status with the team we can not be 100% sure that is is going to walk or not. Lamar Miller showed a lot of promise in his limited playing time last year and he is a lot younger and cheaper than Reggie Bush. Sucks that Bush might leave, but it is probably a good football decision not to tie up big money in the running back position. If he can come back for a team friendly deal, I absolutely want him back.

    Quote Quote  

  10. -10
    Bumpus's Avatar
    Are you gonna drink that?

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Jun 2003
    Posts:
    20,342
    vCash:
    19784
    Loc:
    West-by-god-Virginny
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Trophies
    2013 Dolphins Logo1972 Dolphins Logo
    Quote Originally Posted by Nublar7 View Post
    No, Marshall was traded for two draft picks. What the team does with those picks after the trade is a totally different situation. In fact the Dolphins didn't even use the pick they got from the Bears in 2012, they traded it to San Diego.

    As for Reggie Bush, I am going to be sad to see him leave, but it hasn't happened yet so it is premature to conclude that the team has already "let him walk". As of today Bush is still under contract with the Dolphins and that won't change before March 12th. As for his future status with the team we can not be 100% sure that is is going to walk or not. Lamar Miller showed a lot of promise in his limited playing time last year and he is a lot younger and cheaper than Reggie Bush. Sucks that Bush might leave, but it is probably a good football decision not to tie up big money in the running back position. If he can come back for a team friendly deal, I absolutely want him back.
    This.

    There are certain players that I like to watch. But, I don't "fall in love" with players anymore. It's about what's best for our MIAMI DOLPHINS ... and if that's not Reggie, then it's not Reggie.
    2014 Goals:
    1) Win the next game.
    2) See goal #1





    "The problem with internet quotes lies in verifying their authenticity."
    -Abraham Lincoln

    Quote Quote  

Similar Threads

  1. WOW.. The media really wants us to fail..
    By MIA 23 DOLFAN in forum Miami Dolphins Forum
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 09-13-2010, 08:33 AM
  2. Tom Brady FAIL
    By MIAdolphin89 in forum Beasts of the AFC East
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 01-30-2009, 02:33 PM
  3. 18-1 = FAIL (video)
    By Stugots13 in forum Beasts of the AFC East
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 02-04-2008, 11:23 AM
  4. Fiedler was set up to fail last year
    By Dolfan4life in forum Miami Dolphins Forum
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 02-26-2004, 01:02 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •