Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Greg jennings and brian hartline as starting wrs equals...

1. -1
    Seasoned Veteran

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks

Greg jennings and brian hartline as starting wrs equals...

...same ole song. Same thing, same boring offense with no real deep threat with safeties and linebackers crowding the line of scrimmage. If you gonna go long you gotto go mike wallace. Miami needs to do what they haven't done before and that is to go out and pay big for big time player. That would change everything. Change like that commercial for ...oops! I forget what its for.
    Quote Quote  

2. -2
    Super Donator

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Northern Ireland, UK
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Playstation Logo
Gift received at 03-18-2014, 10:36 PM from DisturbedShifty
Message: I saw the PS controller so I figured you'd like the PS logo as well.1972 Dolphins LogoPS4 ControllerMike Wallace 11Cam Wake 91

Re: Greg jennings and brian hartline as starting wrs equals...

Quote Quote  

3. -3
    FinHeaven's Elite

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    South Carolinia
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Cam Wake 91PS4 Controller2013 Dolphins Logo1972 Dolphins Logo
    You obviously have never seen Greg Jennings play before have you?

Apparently not.

SAMMY WATKINS IS THE BEST WR IN THE COUNTRY & FUTURE MIAMI DOLPHIN!
    Quote Quote  

4. -4
    The world is your's...

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    LI, NY
    Thanks / No Thanks
    I agree, the only way that's an acceptable receiving corps is if Jennings can put his body in a time machine back to 2008 and Hartline gets a lot better at scoring and making plays after the catch... Neither of those things are happening.
    We need to let Hartline walk, go hard after Wallace and sign Jennings as a fallback, then still draft a couple of receivers that will need to come in and contribute quickly. If our receiving corps can look something like Mike Wallace, Keenan Allen, Bess and Swope next year I will be a very happy fan.

"I don't have pet peeves, I have psychotic ****ing hatred"
    Quote Quote  

5. -5
    Seasoned Veteran

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Minnesota
    Thanks / No Thanks
    . . . . will be an improvement over last year. Last year we had two possession WR's (Hartline & Bess), but no threat near the goal-line. Jennings will give us a TD threat, but we truly won't have a more complete offense until they get a true threat at TE. Teams figured out real fast that our WR's were not threats near the goal-line and concentrated on our TE and RB's. A threat at TE changes the WR dynamic just as much as bringing in Jennings or Wallace.
    Quote Quote  

6. -6
    Scout Team

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Except for the fact that Jennings played 8 games last year and scored 4 recieving TDs and Hartline played 16 and only scored 1.

Love Hartline, and I would rather have Wallace over Jennings but you're very wrong if you think Hartline and Jennings are the same
    Quote Quote  

7. -7
    Pro Bowler

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Aurora Il
    Thanks / No Thanks
    I'd be shocked if OP here is even close to correct. Greg Jennings is 3x the athlete Brian Hartline is. Greg Jennings can shake&bake, drive through, and run around most defensive backs in football. Brian Hartline can get tackled by a yardage marker, like, the painted field. Hartline's hands are good if the ball is thrown to him. He can't win jump balls and his YAC sucks.
    I do like him for the right price though because he sync'd up with RT17 wonderfully.
    Quote Quote  

8. -8
    FinHeaven VIP

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Cam Wake 912013 Dolphins LogoMike Wallace 11
    Greg Jennings on crutches after his surgery trips over his feet less then Hartline!

The above post is not subject to penalty under the TOS I declare the Hayden Fox defense. " It is impossible for the staff to know my context therefore I cannot be penalized"

Quote Quote  

9. -9
    Why did it have to be snakes?

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    1972 Dolphins Logo
    I'm here to tell the truth about top secret Air Force project BAR STOOL. Gamma ray radiation from the particle accelerator under Joe Robbie Stadium is real! Get out while you can! This bad football team is just a front for something far more sinister!
    Quote Quote  

10. -10
    Waterlogged

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    I don't believe Fisi is saying that Hartline is as good as Jennings, but that Jennings won't provide the "change" in firepower on the O that Wallace will. Wallace can take a short pass and take it the distance, Wallace can cause the running lanes to open up due to FS moving over to help the CB sticking Wallace, Wallace can outrun everyone and catch a TD on the first play of the drive, Wallace changes our O. Jennings albeit a good all around player, keeps our O in more or less a 20 yard O with a better TD percentage. And I agree. With Jennings you still "must" draft Patterson or Austin. With Wallace you don't and you can settle for a Goodwin or Bailey and fill another need at 12 and 42.
    Quote Quote