Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: MERGED: Jets Release 5 Players (Scott, Pace)

1. -21
    Waterlogged

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    orlando
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by MadDog 88 View Post
    Not unexpected. At this point I think the Jets will have to lick their wounds in 2013. 2014 will be better but 2015 is when they should have purged the bad contracts and can move forward.

I would not be surprised if Revis or Cromartie will be traded. Not only does that free up more cap space, they can focus on re signing Revis if that is the route they chose. I they keep Revis but are unable to re sign him and he walks away, that would be a huge blunder. Tough decision.

I think the Jets will be a better team then many of you expect but I also think as of right now, they will finish 4th in the AFC. If they find a QB and get good play from the position they could win 6-7 games. The defense will actually be a problem next year with the amount of talent that won't return and the lack of depth.
    i would trade revis if i were them for some picks. they will definetly be looking to rebuild. they had there run (two afc championship appearences) and now they have to get rid of bad contracts. the positive part for the jest is, this is the nfl and anything can happen. but on paper, this looks like it is a 2-3 year rebuilding project, with not alot of pieces. trading revis will get them picks and money, a new GM's dream.
    Quote Quote  

2. -22
    Average Fan

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by nyjunc View Post
    Nah, we'll go 0-16 next year and hopefully by 2017 we can win 4 or 5 games. It's really going to suck watching Miami win all those SBs too.
    I dont think you'll go 0-16...but 2-14 or 4-12 are a good possibility.
    Quote Quote  

3. -23
    I like your style Dude

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Springfield, VA
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Cam Wake 91Ford LogoTannehill 172013 Dolphins Logo
    It's taken some time but I am seeing the light.

All jokes aside you guys should be better and if you have a good offseason I think you should be a playoff team(along w/ the development of your QB). We'll see how it goes, I always try to post honest opinions. Since I have been here there haven't been many times where you guys looked better on paper going into a season- this year should be one of those years.
    Don't worry, I don't think the Dolphins will ever win the SB b/c why not, that's my luck

Quote Quote  

4. -24
    Hall Of Famer

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    New York
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Trophies
    Quote Originally Posted by PhinzN703 View Post
    Don't worry, I don't think the Dolphins will ever win the SB b/c why not, that's my luck
    You've seen 4 Spurs titles and the nats look ready to start winning WS titles so stop complaining
    Quote Quote  

5. -25
    I like your style Dude

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Springfield, VA
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Cam Wake 91Ford LogoTannehill 172013 Dolphins Logo
    You've seen 4 Spurs titles and the nats look ready to start winning WS titles so stop complaining
    A Dolphins SB would trump all of that. It'd be different if more people cared about baseball or basketball but since NFL is king, to me it would mean more.

All I want for the Spurs is one more title and then I'd be set for life (as a fan). The Nats have had 2 decent/good years since 2005 so there's been a little suffering through it and since they're the only local team I like, bring it on.
    Quote Quote  

6. -26
    Hall Of Famer

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    New York
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Trophies
    Quote Originally Posted by PhinzN703 View Post
    A Dolphins SB would trump all of that. It'd be different if more people cared about baseball or basketball but since NFL is king, to me it would mean more.

All I want for the Spurs is one more title and then I'd be set for life (as a fan). The Nats have had 2 decent/good years since 2005 so there's been a little suffering through it and since they're the only local team I like, bring it on.
    I feel the same way, I've seen 5 Yankee WS titles, 3 Carolina Nat'l Championships, 4 lakers titles(I was a Laker fan as a kid) but the one I want more than any is one for the Jets.
    Quote Quote