Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Need Help... Is Wallace >>> B. Marshall was?

1. -1
    FinHeaven VIP

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Louisville Ky
    Thanks / No Thanks

Need Help... Is Wallace >>> B. Marshall was?

Would appreciate some input.
    Quote Quote  

2. -2
    Pro Bowler

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Nope not even close. However he's less of a diva so there's a bright side.
    Quote Quote  

3. -3
    Pro Bowler

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Boynton Beach
    Thanks / No Thanks
    2013 Dolphins Logo
    Brandon Marshall had 4019 yards and 25 td's after 4 years
    Mike Wallace Has 4032 yards and 32 td's after 4 years

I would say its close, Brandon Marshall is more Physical and can play any where on the field because of his this.. Mike Wallace can play any where on the field Because every corner has to respect his speed and cant bump him, They are totally different receivers. Imo Wallace and Brandon Marshall would be a great DUO. totally different receivers though. I'd take either guy if i was a GM. Both Deserve #1 receiver money.. 10-12 mil a year is what it sounds like.. sign the guy up.
    Quote Quote  

4. -4
    Pro Bowler

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Greg Jennings> Both
    Quote Quote  

5. -5
    Pro Bowler

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Smith21 View Post
    Brandon Marshall had 4019 yards and 25 td's after 4 years
    Mike Wallace Has 4032 yards and 32 td's after 4 years

I would say its close, Brandon Marshall is more Physical and can play any where on the field because of his this.. Mike Wallace can play any where on the field Because every corner has to respect his speed and cant bump him, They are totally different receivers. Imo Wallace and Brandon Marshall would be a great DUO. totally different receivers though. I'd take either guy if i was a GM. Both Deserve #1 receiver money.. 10-12 mil a year is what it sounds like.. sign the guy up.
    And of course you use Marshall's first four years to strengthen your argument, even though Marshall wasn't on the field much his rookie year. How bout you compare Marshall's 2013 season to Mike Wallace's, again not even close. But I agree a Mike Wallace and BMarshall duo would be sick, however thatd be too much money invested into one position.
    Last edited by kvado16; 02-19-2013 at 11:33 PM.
    Quote Quote  

6. -6
    The world is your's...

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    LI, NY
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Yeah Marshall is a much better player and probably a top 5 receiver in the league right now... You can make an argument for Wallace being top 10 but I think that's a bit of a stretch. Both can get a case of the drops but while Wallace can be one dimensional at times, Marshall can really do it all and is way better at the 50/50 ball. Marshall is also much better at scoring from inside the 10-15 yard line. Lol 2 third round picks...ONLY US!!! CHRIST!

"I don't have pet peeves, I have psychotic ****ing hatred"
    Quote Quote  

7. -7
    Scout Team

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by insomnia411 View Post
    Yeah Marshall is a much better player and probably a top 5 receiver in the league right now... You can make an argument for Wallace being top 10 but I think that's a bit of a stretch. Both can get a case of the drops but while Wallace can be one dimensional at times, Marshall can really do it all and is way better at the 50/50 ball. Marshall is also much better at scoring from inside the 10-15 yard line. Lol 2 third round picks...ONLY US!!! CHRIST!
    not while he was here, guy had at least 4-5 dropped TDs that cost the teams wins
    Quote Quote  

8. -8
    Pro Bowler

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by NYPhin24 View Post
    not while he was here, guy had at least 4-5 dropped TDs that cost the teams wins
    I think he just lost desire with us to be honest, with Ryan though I think he would've been beast.
    Quote Quote  

9. -9
    Pro Bowler

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Boynton Beach
    Thanks / No Thanks
    2013 Dolphins Logo
    Quote Originally Posted by kvado16 View Post
    And of course you use Marshall's first four years to strengthen your argument, even though Marshall wasn't on the field much his rookie year. How bout you compare Marshall's 2013 season to Mike Wallace's, again not even close.
    Youre right horrible argument, considering Brandon Marshall only caught 20 balls that year compared to Wallace's 39.

oh yeah and his question has the word "was" in it. so i think the past is relevant.

its not an argument if he is a top receiver... im not arguing that fact. Wallace #'s say hes up there with Brandon Marshall... if Td's dont matter I guess Brandon Marshall is head and shoulders better.
    How many times has Brandon Marshall laced his shoes in a play off game, does that number matter?
    Quote Quote  

10. -10
    The world is your's...

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    LI, NY
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Smith21 View Post
    Youre right horrible argument, considering Brandon Marshall only caught 20 balls that year compared to Wallace's 39.

oh yeah and his question has the word "was" in it. so i think the past is relevant.

its not an argument if he is a top receiver... im not arguing that fact. Wallace #'s say hes up there with Brandon Marshall... if Td's dont matter I guess Brandon Marshall is head and shoulders better.
    How many times has Brandon Marshall laced his shoes in a play off game, does that number matter?
    To address one thing you said, I think we would have made the playoffs with Marshall last year. He would have opened up so much for Hartline and Bush and he would have made Tannehill's life much easier, specifically in the red zone where we sucked. I am still completely at a loss for why he was dumped like that, I've yet to hear a satisfactory explanation.... And no, "he's not a Joe Philbin guy" is not a good enough explanation
    If Brandon Marshall is not a Joe Philbin guy but Brian Hartline is, then Joe Philbin hates touchdowns and sucks at coach.
    Quote Quote