Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Pouncey > Warmack

1. -1
    Pro Bowler

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks

GM Pouncey > Warmack

if they were both coming out of college now, would have OUR Pouncey higher than Warmack.
    Quote Quote  

2. -2
    Pro Bowler

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Ehhh its debatable really
    Quote Quote  

3. -3
    Pro Bowler

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    athleticism in getting to the second level, and in pass protection as well as zone blocking Pouncey blows him out of the water, when it comes to drive blocking they are about tied but I will give the tie to Warmack bc he is a little bit more stout
    Quote Quote  

4. -4
    Rookie

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Bradenton, Florida
    Thanks / No Thanks

Pouncey > Warmack

Imagine these two monsters side by side!!!
    Quote Quote  

5. -5
    FinHeaven VIP

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Northern Ireland, UK
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Galactic Empire medalManchester United FCPS4 ControllerCam Wake 912013 Dolphins Logo
    Quote Originally Posted by Chance29 View Post
    Imagine these two monsters side by side!!!

Theres a part of me that looks at the 49'ers and wants to grab Lane Johnson as well as someone like Long or another good guard in round two to give us an amazing line. Johnson, Long, pouncey, Jerry/whoever, Martin. Would be amazing. Not popular with fans... but again the 49'ers line is all high picks and how is that working out?
    Quote Quote  

6. -6
    Super Donator

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Central iowa
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Tannehill 17
    Quote Originally Posted by uk_dolfan View Post
    Theres a part of me that looks at the 49'ers and wants to grab Lane Johnson as well as someone like Long or another good guard in round two to give us an amazing line. Johnson, Long, pouncey, Jerry/whoever, Martin. Would be amazing. Not popular with fans... but again the 49'ers line is all high picks and how is that working out?
    something like 2 straight nfc championship games, and a superbowl appearance... but don't let a prize like that make you pick OL, I mean we've been drafting lineman for awhile now and how has that worked out..(sarcasm..but it's all you hear)

me??? I'm all in on lane johnson if they decide to go that route. likewise with dee milliner or bjoern werner if he slides... those are the three big names I want in round one.
    Quote Quote  

7. -7
    Seer of Visions

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Weeki Wachee, Florida
    Thanks / No Thanks
    What worries me about Warmack, is that you can get away with a lack of great athleticism in college and dominate, and get dominated in the Pro's.

If I was responsible for any teams draft, after watching him at the combine, I would have to seriously go back and watch the game film of him going against the more athletic D-lineman he faced and evaluate it very closely. I don't have that kind of time but I hope Ireland does..............................
    Jay Fiedler can take his'n and lose to your'n.....or take your'n and lose to his'n.

Quote Quote  

8. -8
    Pro Bowler

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Damn we got so many good options at the #12 we're at to be honest it seems like we cant go wrong. Like Warmack, Eifert, Jonathan Banks, Ansah, Mingo, Te'o, maybe Dee Milliner. We're in prime position and to have any of those guys I'd seriously be psyched!
    Quote Quote  

9. -9
    Administrator

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Brooklyn
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Hydra logo
Gift received at 05-21-2014, 12:20 PM from DisturbedShifty1972 Dolphins Logo
    Quote Originally Posted by uk_dolfan View Post
    Yeah, it's the line that got them to the Super Bowl. 3 first rounders, one 5th rounder, one undrafted. Actually, I think we've invested more than that in our line. And yet here we sit at the tail end of yet another losing season. Clearly the problem is that we haven't spent a first on every position on the line. Surely it has nothing to do with the fact that we have nobody that can score points (Fasano, as much as I like him, should never lead any team in TDs) and a Swiss cheese pass defense.

Warmack is a luxury pick. If he picks him, he damn well better have a plan for getting points on the board, and it better not be grabbing a bunch of WRs at the end of the draft.

Quote Quote  

10. -10
    Administrator

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Brooklyn
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Hydra logo
Gift received at 05-21-2014, 12:20 PM from DisturbedShifty1972 Dolphins Logo
    Quote Originally Posted by 2413fanphins View Post
    something like 2 straight nfc championship games, and a superbowl appearance... but don't let a prize like that make you pick OL, I mean we've been drafting lineman for awhile now and how has that worked out..(sarcasm..but it's all you hear)

me??? I'm all in on lane johnson if they decide to go that route. likewise with dee milliner or bjoern werner if he slides... those are the three big names I want in round one.
    Well...it's true isn't it? The 49ers are where they are because they have a badass defense and enough playmakers to score...what are those things? Oh yeah, touchdowns. You may not be familiar with those if you only watch Dolphins games, but they often play a huge role in winning. But Pouncey is awesome, so we have that going for us, which is nice.
    Quote Quote