Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: The Pre-Combine Trade Down Off Season Mock/The Road To AFC East Dominance/Win Now!

1. -21
    Avoid the 'Noid

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Not gonna bag this try. Was a decent read.
    Quote Quote  

2. -22
    FinHeaven's Elite

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    South Carolinia
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Cam Wake 91PS4 Controller2013 Dolphins Logo1972 Dolphins Logo
    I give no grade for effort.

Will not read again.

Deshaun Watson is the TRUTH!
    Quote Quote  

3. -23
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    The Dirty Dirty
    Thanks / No Thanks
    I'm not really sure this makes our team better at all.

Dream Phins Draft (As of 5/6):
    1. C.J. Mosley 2. Kelvin Benjamin 2. Ju'Waun James 4. De'Anthony Thomas 5. Xavier Grimble 6. Brandon Linder 7. Nevin Lawson
    Quote Quote  

4. -24
    Seasoned Veteran

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Washington DC
    Thanks / No Thanks
    you cant judge a rookie in his first year. Peyton Manning didnt do so well his 1st year...i believe the Colts were 3-13.

Jake Long, sorry to say...needs to be cut, and put Martin at LT (his natural position). Then, sign a Sebastian Vollmer.
    Every Republican's worst nightmare: http://truepoizonblogs.blogspot.com/...lican-who.html
    Quote Quote  

5. -25
    Pro Bowler

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    "Mr. Elliott, what you've just said ... is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul..."

Sorry, couldn't resist

But seriously, nice effort, you certainly did your homework. I just don't agree with anything you said. But hey, what do i know..
    Quote Quote  

6. -26
    Waterlogged

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by dcnr226 View Post
    "Mr. Elliott, what you've just said ... is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul..."

Sorry, couldn't resist

But seriously, nice effort, you certainly did your homework. I just don't agree with anything you said. But hey, what do i know..
    So, this post basically says nothing. It couldn't even address a single issue. Pretty much just a vague insult. It isn't even clear if the response is referring to the original post or the subsequent Jonathan Martin posts.

Now that.........is a worthless post if there ever was one.
    Quote Quote  

7. -27
    Waterlogged

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by TruePoizon View Post
    you cant judge a rookie in his first year. Peyton Manning didnt do so well his 1st year...i believe the Colts were 3-13.

Jake Long, sorry to say...needs to be cut, and put Martin at LT (his natural position). Then, sign a Sebastian Vollmer.
    That is a common thing to say but completely untrue. Of course we are going to judge rookies by how they play; not to do so would be absurd. It is what it is man.
    Quote Quote  

8. -28
    Waterlogged

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Phinatic8u View Post
    I give no grade for effort.

Will not read again.
    The thread didn't ask for a grade of any kind. It asked for input like the previous poster gave when he said in his opinion Martin was a natural LT and should be played there.

I disagree because his performance on the left side according to PFF was awful and a disaster, but at least the post dealt with an actual player and issue.

Why not actually comment on something and tell us what you think should be done; just please don't say spend 25 mil in cap on Wallace(who is ranked near the bottom of FA WR's available) and Jennings who wants money like Fitz but ranks below Hartline in actual effectiveness.
    Quote Quote  

9. -29
    FinHeaven's Elite

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    South Carolinia
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Cam Wake 91PS4 Controller2013 Dolphins Logo1972 Dolphins Logo
    Quote Originally Posted by Elliott 1 View Post
    The thread didn't ask for a grade of any kind. It asked for input like the previous poster gave when he said in his opinion Martin was a natural LT and should be played there.

I disagree because his performance on the left side according to PFF was awful and a disaster, but at least the post dealt with an actual player and issue.

Why not actually comment on something and tell us what you think should be done; just please don't say spend 25 mil in cap on Wallace(who is ranked near the bottom of FA WR's available) and Jennings who wants money like Fitz but ranks below Hartline in actual effectiveness.
    Well then stop reading PFF.
    Quote Quote  

10. -30
    Waterlogged

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Etuoo33 View Post
    Somebody's been in the Kool-Aide again. Bryant McKinney? I could read no more.
    McKinnie actually graded out much better than Jake Long last year. He also turned it up a notch in the playoffs and was integral in giving Flacco time to win through all the way to the SB.
    https://www.profootballfocus.com/blo...nsive-tackles/

As far as a stopgap LT I don't see a better solution, do you ?????????????????????????????

Jake Long is gone, get over it.
    Quote Quote