Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now

Thread: does anyone see Chase Thomas LB Stanford a fit

1. -1
    Pro Bowler

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks

does anyone see Chase Thomas LB Stanford a fit

he is a rush linebacker but can play SAM in a 4-3.... we need LB Depth and he seems like he would be a great ST guy.... He is 6'3 241 so he cannot play DE but he could be a SAM LB and situational pass rusher.. like a better version of Misi... in fact drafting him would allow us to have Misi be backup MLB and OLB and start Thomas... He is one of my favoirte players in the draft but wouldn't spend anything higher than a 3rd on him... LB not a HUGE need for us.
    Quote Quote  

2. -2
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    I ike Chase Thomas. He has some size and speed and does his assignment well. He's not a marquee player but he could be a good player. I think the 2014 offseason will see us overhaul our LB corps., but I could definitely see Ireland start the development player this year, and Thomas would be a good choice in rounds 3 or 4. Most view him as a better fit for a 34, so he might not last that long.

Another guy I like is Michael Mauti. Injuries and speed will drop him to round 5-7 range, but this kid can play. If I were to guess who would be the next Zachary Thomas, it would be Michael Mautti.
    Quote Quote