Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.



VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 37

Thread: rotoworld: Richard Marshall back is healed. Could play in a game today

  1. -21
    Waterlogged

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    May 2006
    Posts:
    4,316
    vCash:
    1000
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Cut him and sign Keenan Lewis and draft Desmond Truphant.
    Quote Quote  

  2. -22
    GoonBoss's Avatar
    Finheaven Templar

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Feb 2005
    Posts:
    19,211
    vCash:
    13312
    Loc:
    The Crossroads of TX
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Backs don't heal.

    They will range from tolerable, to intolerable, but will never heal.

    Thanks Shifty!

    Quote Quote  

  3. -23
    Starter

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Jun 2011
    Posts:
    264
    vCash:
    1370
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Krush View Post
    He didn't do anything before he had a back ache....Cut him now!
    you based your cuts on just 3 1/2 games lol!!! Glad you're not the gm
    Last edited by Gonzo; 02-23-2013 at 07:51 PM.
    Quote Quote  

  4. -24
    Dolph N.Fan's Avatar
    Perennial All-Pro

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Sep 2010
    Posts:
    4,366
    vCash:
    1665
    Loc:
    Columbus, OH
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Marshall stinks. Not thrilled relying on a mediocre CB coming off a couple ruptured disks injury or whatever he's got going on in his back. You guys want to hold on to trash too much and for too long. And some of ya'll keeping talking about this keeping stability nonsense. The stability thing only applies to keeping good players which Marshall is not...he needs to be cut. The sooner he gets cut, the better. Miami needs to blowup their CB roster and start from scratch.
    Quote Quote  

  5. -25
    dlockz's Avatar
    Hall Of Famer

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Sep 2004
    Posts:
    32,941
    vCash:
    34524
    Loc:
    Tampa Fl
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Blog Entries:
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by dade View Post
    you based your cuts on just 3 1/2 games lol!!! Glad you're not the gm
    You could base it on his below average career also
    Last edited by Gonzo; 02-23-2013 at 07:52 PM.
    When death smiles upon you, the Infantry man smiles back. WV says Im not a patriot and Jeff Ireland is a Boss so it must be true.
    Quote Quote  

  6. -26
    Starter

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Jun 2011
    Posts:
    264
    vCash:
    1370
    Thanks / No Thanks
    So his states such huh lol. You could even say that he's numbers are similar to what we have in Clemons who I love. Numbers don't lie, maybe you need to see them again
    Last edited by Gonzo; 02-23-2013 at 07:52 PM. Reason: PA
    Quote Quote  

  7. -27
    John Biello's Avatar
    Perennial All-Pro

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Mar 2005
    Posts:
    5,328
    vCash:
    3110
    Loc:
    RI
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Call me crazy but i would rather have marshall at his current rate of pay than Smith and what he is asking for currently.
    Quote Quote  

  8. -28
    Starter

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Jun 2011
    Posts:
    264
    vCash:
    1370
    Thanks / No Thanks
    2006- 83 tkls, 2 ff, 2 fr, 3 ints, 1sack, 14 pd
    2007- 89 tkls, 1 sack, 2 fr, 3 ints, 10 pd
    2008-75 tckls, 2 sacks, 1 int, 4 pd
    2009- 88 tckls, 2 fr, 4 int, 9 pd
    2010- 88 tckls, 1 sack, 1 ff, 1 fr, 3ints, 7 pd
    2011-78 tckls, 2 sacks, 3 ints, 11 pd

    WOOW THOSE NUMBERS ARE SO ****ING HORRIBLE!!! PLEASE GET THIS BUM OFF MY TEAM NOW. you always wanna scream cut him cut him, like do you here yourselfs!!!! Cut him and pay the cost of him playin for your rivals. You don't know what the man is feeling, you only seen him play 3 1/2 games. And some keep saying that he has a chronic back problem?????? How do you figure that if he has NEVER MISSED A ****ING GAME IN HIS CAREER!!!! Uou don't know what kind if treatmeant you got, I he says that he's good to go than he's good to thank you. And once again he is a nickel corner and for what he gets paid that's the going rate for good nickel CB's that can play safety also. Before the next poster says some "but he didn't do nothing last year"!!!! No **** !!! Once again numbers don't lie, check it out and see.

    If he get us around 80 tackles 2 ff and a fr or 2 with 3-4 picks
    OH YEAH CUT THAT PLEASE!!! I 3. 1/2 games and just automatically make a decision on a player who fills up the stat **** whos not really a full time starter. It just gets me pissed when people do this man.
    Last edited by Gonzo; 02-23-2013 at 07:57 PM.
    Quote Quote  

  9. -29
    Travis34's Avatar
    Scout Team

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Aug 2008
    Posts:
    5,610
    vCash:
    7947
    Loc:
    Churubusco, Indiana
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by dade View Post
    2006- 83 tkls, 2 ff, 2 fr, 3 ints, 1sack, 14 pd
    2007- 89 tkls, 1 sack, 2 fr, 3 ints, 10 pd
    2008-75 tckls, 2 sacks, 1 int, 4 pd
    2009- 88 tckls, 2 fr, 4 int, 9 pd
    2010- 88 tckls, 1 sack, 1 ff, 1 fr, 3ints, 7 pd
    2011-78 tckls, 2 sacks, 3 ints, 11 pd

    WOOW THOSE NUMBERS ARE SO ****ING HORRIBLE!!! PLEASE GET THIS BUM OFF MY TEAM NOW. you always wanna scream cut him cut him, like do you here yourselfs!!!! Cut him and pay the cost of him playin for your rivals. You don't know what the man is feeling, you only seen him play 3 1/2 games. And some keep saying that he has a chronic back problem?????? How do you figure that if he has NEVER MISSED A ****ING GAME IN HIS CAREER!!!! Uou don't know what kind if treatmeant you got, I he says that he's good to go than he's good to thank you. And once again he is a nickel corner and for what he gets paid that's the going rate for good nickel CB's that can play safety also. Before the next poster says some "but he didn't do nothing last year"!!!! No **** !!! Once again numbers don't lie, check it out and see.

    If he get us around 80 tackles 2 ff and a fr or 2 with 3-4 picks
    OH YEAH CUT THAT PLEASE!!! I 3. 1/2 games and just automatically make a decision on a player who fills up the stat **** whos not really a full time starter. It just gets me pissed when people do this man.
    Is that you Richard? dlockz has had the most spot on analysis since we signed him no matter what your stats say. He isn't good on the boundary, is below average in the slot (not sure where the misconception that he was good there was?) and his best spot is at FS. But no way he unseats Clemons if he is resigned.

    Oh and by the way, you should probably calm down about his back injury. You just sound ignorant
    Last edited by Gonzo; 02-23-2013 at 07:58 PM.

    Quote Quote  

  10. -30
    dlockz's Avatar
    Hall Of Famer

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Sep 2004
    Posts:
    32,941
    vCash:
    34524
    Loc:
    Tampa Fl
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Blog Entries:
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Travis34 View Post
    Is that you Richard? dlockz has had the most spot on analysis since we signed him no matter what your stats say. He isn't good on the boundary, is below average in the slot (not sure where the misconception that he was good there was?) and his best spot is at FS. But no way he unseats Clemons if he is resigned.

    Oh and by the way, you should probably calm down about his back injury. You just sound ignorant

    It has to speak volumes that Carolina made no attempt to keep him even at the low rate that Az signed him for. Az had no aspiration of starting him but injuries put him on field and he played his best ever and they still chose to let him walk
    Quote Quote  

Similar Threads

  1. Richard Marshall Will Be Back November 17th as a Charger
    By foozool13 in forum General NFL Forum
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 08-24-2013, 04:43 PM
  2. Richard Marshall cut
    By Nublar7 in forum Miami Dolphins Forum
    Replies: 205
    Last Post: 08-21-2013, 10:15 AM
  3. Richard Marshall
    By Southbeach 2 in forum Miami Dolphins Forum
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 05-18-2013, 03:43 PM
  4. Richard Marshall
    By jMaL305 in forum Miami Dolphins Forum
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 10-28-2012, 08:53 AM
  5. Richard Marshall OUT for sundays game.
    By napsndreds in forum Miami Dolphins Forum
    Replies: 61
    Last Post: 10-07-2012, 09:06 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •