Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now

Thread: "World's Worst Tattoo" Finally Fixed

1. -1
    InRegioneCaecorum RexEstLusces

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Zombieland (lookn4 Myles)
    Thanks / No Thanks

SHEESH "World's Worst Tattoo" Finally Fixed

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/0...ref=weird-news
    A man in search of a remedy for his horrible tattoo finally found the man for the job.
    The unidentified man's body art has been declared the "world's worst portrait tattoo" by the numerous people who shared the picture of the piece on the Internets over the last five years, according to Gawker.
    But the man was undeterred. He went to Empire Ink Studio in Akron where he met artist Scott Versago and told him his story of woe, according to Versago's Facebook post:
    I got to tackle the official "#1 worst portrait tattoo in the world" today. I'm sure you've all seen it a million times online, as had I. I couldn't believe my eyes when this guy walked in and showed me this project. I think my jaw literally hit the floor. He went on to tell me the story behind the portrait; He had just married his beautiful wife and not even three months afterwards she was killed in a horrible house fire accident leaving him to raise their three children alone. Shortly after he went to a local tattoo studio to memorialize his wife and was left with this abomination. He later returned to that studio for one more session, thinking that perhaps "he had done something wrong in the healing of the tattoo" and they butchered it even more the second time.
    The result, shown below, is a vast improvement.
    Quote Quote  

2. -2
    They looked like strong hands.

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Albuquerque, NM
    Thanks / No Thanks
    There is no such thing as a deal when you get ink done. You almost always get what you pay for. Don't be cheap. Go to a good artist and pay the higher amount, this is the perfect example as to why. That first one looks like skeletor, but the fix is astounding...

If I could take your pain and frame it, and hang it on my wall,
    maybe you would never have to hurt again...

Quote Quote  

3. -3
    Pimpin' ain't easy

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    outside the beltway
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Locke View Post
    There is no such thing as a deal when you get ink done. You almost always get what you pay for. Don't be cheap. Go to a good artist and pay the higher amount, this is the perfect example as to why. That first one looks like skeletor, but the fix is astounding...
    Totally agree. You're looking at something that will be with you the rest of your life. Find a reputable shop, look through ALL the artists portfolios and keep looking until you find one that clicks with you.
    Quote Quote  

4. -4

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Albuquerque, NM
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by cbreeden View Post
    Totally agree. You're looking at something that will be with you the rest of your life. Find a reputable shop, look through ALL the artists portfolios and keep looking until you find one that clicks with you.
    Like a moron I went to a walk-in shop for my first one. It looked horrible. I lived with it for a year or 2, then did some major homework and found a good artist. He fixed it, it looked great, and now I won't let anyone else but him do my work. He gives me a damn good rate now since I'm a regular, but initially it was expensive, and totally worth it. At least once a week I get someone come up and show me some abomination of ink and ask how to fix it. Usually some 19-21 year old who wanted the customary hummingbird on their hip and got something that looked like a T-Rex taking a dump on a mosquito. I tell them to go find a real artist and get it covered. Horrible thing to be cheap on...
    Quote Quote  

5. -5
    I like your style Dude

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Northern Virginia
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Cam Wake 91Tannehill 172013 Dolphins Logo
    The updated tatt looks great. It's a tragic thing that happened to his wife too so kudos to him for honoring her. What happens though if he gets into a relationship with someone else? Will they care that his deceased wife will be staring at her during sex?

Quote Quote  

6. -6

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Albuquerque, NM
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by PhinzN703 View Post
    The updated tatt looks great. It's a tragic thing that happened to his wife too so kudos to him for honoring her. What happens though if he gets into a relationship with someone else? Will they care that his deceased wife will be staring at her during sex?

I always wondered that when people have tattoos of ex's. I know I wouldn't be happy if my wife had a tattoo of some other dude's face on her...
    Quote Quote  

7. -7
    I Don't Play . .That's Y I Failed P.E.

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Fort Liquordale
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Nintendo LogoDolphin2013 Dolphins Logo1972 Dolphins Logo
    Amazing Fix . . . personally I don't have any tattoo's but I've spent plenty of time in tattoo shops (friend's, girls, music, etc.). I have seen amazing and I've seen dreadful . . . a lot of times the younger kids with little/no income settle for whoever will draw on them . . . . however if you really want a tattoo, something meaningful to yourself that you understand will be with you forever . . . definitely don't cheap out. They are expensive, but I if I ever decide to get one I'll be going to a dependable guy who I know will do the best work, expensive or not.
    Quote Quote  

8. -8
    Administrator

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Brooklyn
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Hydra logo
Gift received at 05-21-2014, 12:20 PM from DisturbedShifty1972 Dolphins Logo
    Quote Originally Posted by PhinzN703 View Post
    If she's distracted by looking at your tattoos, you're doing it wrong.

Quote Quote  

9. -9
    I like your style Dude

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Northern Virginia
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Cam Wake 91Tannehill 172013 Dolphins Logo
    Quote Originally Posted by Gonzo View Post
    Maybe. Though I know for a fact I wouldn't want to see her ex-bf or husband staring at me as I'm doing her.
    Quote Quote  

10. -10
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Gonzo View Post
    What if my tattoo gives her instruction on where to put it?
    Never use a big word when a little filthy one will do.
    Quote Quote