Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Dolphins big 3

1. -11
    Brave Rifles

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Colorado
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by uk_dolfan View Post
    People are getting way too carried away about one comment on ESPN. We face competition to get any of the big reviecers and at this point we should be happy to get any of them nevermind expecting to get both.
    Man I felt pumped until I read your post. But you are correct.
    Quote Quote  

2. -12
    Who pissed in your kool aide?

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Delray Beach, Florida
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Tannehill 171972 Dolphins Logo
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueFin View Post
    I could live with most of that...I'd draft Milliner in round 1...Zach Ertz in round 2 instead of your choices though.
    Unless you would plan to trade up as a GM, Milliner is not falling all the way to 12. He may even be a top 5 pick, I'd say it's more safe to say top 8 though.

"Sometimes when I close my eyes, I can't see."
    Quote Quote  

3. -13
    Seasoned Veteran

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Canandaigua,NY
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Wallace sucks...Jennings is rumored to be asking $14 mill a year and Miami was very unhappy with Reggies "dancing in the backfield".It seams to me Miami may want to be creative in finding WR's this year through the draft and getting a DE and a CB through the FA market.....Theres alot of very solid WR's in the draft this year.
    Quote Quote  

4. -14
    Pro Bowler

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    exactly Miami is unhappy with Reggies dancing in the backfield so put him at slot receiver!
    Quote Quote  

5. -15
    Waterlogged

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    A lot of good thoughts but that OL may end up the worst in the NFL. Incognito and Pouncey can only do so much.
    Quote Quote  

6. -16
    Pro Bowler

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Elliott 1 View Post
    A lot of good thoughts but that OL may end up the worst in the NFL. Incognito and Pouncey can only do so much.
    yes and Yeatman Martin and Pugh may end up as good starters in the league. Philbin is a great OL coach unlike Sparano, he was just Parcells puppet. Philbin and Coach Turner would make that line better than our 2012 Offensive Line. A starting offense of Tannehill, Miller, Jennings, Wallace, Bush, Eifert, Martin, Incognito, Pouncey, Pugh, Yeatman sounds good to me.
    Quote Quote  

7. -17
    Pro Bowler

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Bush at slot receiver, make it happen!!!!!!!
    Quote Quote  

8. -18
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Rochester, NY
    Thanks / No Thanks
    if we resign Bush, along with signing Jennings and Wallace- i can almost guarentee that Bess and his salary will be cut/traded
    Quote Quote  

9. -19
    Seasoned Veteran

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    North Carolina
    Thanks / No Thanks
    aside from competition + $$$ .... i don't see us signing both Jennings and Wallace.

why, because i see this FO and Staff being very calculating when it comes to Tannehill. They 'seem' very intent on providing an environment that is 'comfortable' for him - a 'known' offense, and keeping players he has developed a 'relationship' with and improving the OL. Of course, Hartline can change the course by demanding too much $$$ - and if your gonna pay more $$$$, why not get a better player ... i get that, but just don't see it happening - unless Brian forces their hands.

We've had a couple years to get Bush out in space and didn't do it .... why would we decide to go that route now???

Right now we have too much 'hope' going on - on offense. Hoping Martin can take over LT, hoping Yeatman can take over RT, hoping Miller can be the primary RB, hoping someone steps up at G, hoping Egnew can make some serious improvements ..... all this knowing that we must add at least 1 talent to the WR pool .... that's way too much 'hope' to dump say $20+ MIL of the salary cap into 2 WRs ...
    Quote Quote  

10. -20
    Seasoned Veteran

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by fanfin View Post
    Bush at slot receiver, make it happen!!!!!!!
    I'd rather go for a Ryan Swope in the 4th or better still a Tavon Austin in the 2nd rather than trying to force a position switch on someone who's also going to cost a significant amount more than either of these draft choices.

It would be great to keep Bush as a back up to Miller, a 3rd Down Solution, Punt Returner and a guide to Miller but only at the right price.
    Pat
    Offensive Coordinator
    www.londonblitz.com
    Quote Quote